Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

No One Involved In The Oromoni Killing Will Be Spared - President Buhari Assures - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / No One Involved In The Oromoni Killing Will Be Spared - President Buhari Assures (20105 Views)

Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Orders Indefinite Closure Of Dowen College / Killer Driver Caught In Ogun State(His Reason For Killing Will Shock YOU) / "SARS Killing Will Make Nigeria Collapse" Omotola Jalade Tells Buhari, Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No One Involved In The Oromoni Killing Will Be Spared - President Buhari Assures by jericco1(m): 5:06am On Dec 09, 2021
The clueless One

1 Like

Re: No One Involved In The Oromoni Killing Will Be Spared - President Buhari Assures by maxtop(m): 5:08am On Dec 09, 2021
Baba has spoken ........let me go and sleep. Those of you people that think this case will be swept under the carpet, I hereby say LOBATAN !!!. Bubu has spoken. I can now sleep better BUT before i went to bed sir, what about those Army or Soldiers that kill innocent civilians at the Lekki Toll Gate ? What should we expect your excellency ?

Your response will be highly welcome and appreciated sir ,....
Re: No One Involved In The Oromoni Killing Will Be Spared - President Buhari Assures by ddeola: 5:08am On Dec 09, 2021
Ok but what about your herdsmen and the killers you people imported to Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: No One Involved In The Oromoni Killing Will Be Spared - President Buhari Assures by Kingstanding: 5:12am On Dec 09, 2021
chatinent:
Why did she deactivate her Instagram and Twitter accounts?
. There won't be peace and rest of mind to useless, nonentity and hopeless parents that refused to train their children in a Godly way. Some useless parents all they are after is money and I'm very sure their money won't save them. Who killed by sword will surely die by sword.

1 Like

Re: No One Involved In The Oromoni Killing Will Be Spared - President Buhari Assures by anytexy: 5:15am On Dec 09, 2021
Buhari no talk anything, na Gaba Shehu.

42 passengers were burn to death in Sokoto state some days back by Terrorist Bandit. We never hear from presidency.

Failed State.

1 Like

Re: No One Involved In The Oromoni Killing Will Be Spared - President Buhari Assures by Nobody: 5:25am On Dec 09, 2021
Honestly Garba should stop kidding himself....buhari doesn't care about bandits overrunning his village how much more some issue in a Lagos school. Stupid rettarded virtue signalling......
Re: No One Involved In The Oromoni Killing Will Be Spared - President Buhari Assures by pafra(m): 5:27am On Dec 09, 2021
JustStupidity:
People that killed Sylvester are his fellow kids. So they're innocent, they don't know anything. And for the fact that you can spare and pamper Terrorist, then you've no other option than to spare them

Justsupidity because of hate.
Instead of justsupidity think objectively

3 Likes

Re: No One Involved In The Oromoni Killing Will Be Spared - President Buhari Assures by FreeIgboho: 5:35am On Dec 09, 2021
Kate06:
cheesy

More important personalities have died this year from bandits, acute hunger,kidnapping,rap and a host lot of social vices.

Some committed suicide as a result of failed bets and gamble.

I think the responsibility of this teenager's death should be on the Lagos State Govt and the FG should concentrate on how to make lives better.

He, the president is too big to meddle with this matter reason he has Govs, ministers to handle respectively such issues.

The Ikoyi building collapse,they meddled with it and now, its been swept under the carpet.

Enact laws to ban betting. Enact laws for price control. I heard the Police have not been paid Nov Salary. What is happening to the police service commission?

This is the first time i will comment this year on national issues. The govt is really not performing anything. No roads,infact, all roads are dead traps now whether state owned or FG owned roads.

Need I talk about employment? Why allow the youths into the sch when there are no provision after graduation? Is that not the biggest scam? Sch should have been free off charge since there is no provision of absorption after sch.

I have headache, I need to rest now.

You said this is first time you are commenting? You should stop commenting. YOU TALK LIKE A FOOL. People are talking about using this to start the fight against the rampant bullying and cultism in schools and you are here talking trash
Re: No One Involved In The Oromoni Killing Will Be Spared - President Buhari Assures by Susu888(m): 5:38am On Dec 09, 2021
Kasala don burst grin dis children don buy market for their respective families.

1 Like

Re: No One Involved In The Oromoni Killing Will Be Spared - President Buhari Assures by advanceDNA: 5:44am On Dec 09, 2021
JustStupidity:
People that killed Sylvester are his fellow kids. So they're innocent, they don't know anything. And for the fact that you can spare and pamper Terrorist, then you've no other option than to spare them

Re: No One Involved In The Oromoni Killing Will Be Spared - President Buhari Assures by Reference(m): 5:46am On Dec 09, 2021
The lives of those young bullies are virtually over before it began.
Even if they escape formal justice in a skewed state like Nigeria, in this age of rampaging media attention courtesy of an internet that never sleeps and never forgets, they can run to the farthest parts of the earth and still be found out and alienated.

It is a stiff cautionary tale for parents.
Money spent on your wards is not the only consideration, not the primary consideration.
You must do the hard work of building character and establishing a moral foundation that will give you lasting peace and save you from a lifetime of heartache and regrets.

I think government can make hay with this widely publicised incident to push for legislation to establish more liability on parents of minors for some of the most heinous crimes we see escalating in the nation today which we are all too familiar with: drug abuse, cultism, brigandage and insurgency. Society will then be in a far better shape to advance this nation.
Re: No One Involved In The Oromoni Killing Will Be Spared - President Buhari Assures by MDK777: 6:11am On Dec 09, 2021
Just Because Of Only One Rich Man PiKin

1 Like

Re: No One Involved In The Oromoni Killing Will Be Spared - President Buhari Assures by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:12am On Dec 09, 2021
presidency:
NO ONE INVOLVED IN THE OROMONI KILLING WILL BE SPARED, ASSURES PRESIDENT BUHARI

For several days now, the nation has been gripped by the news of the tragic incident at Dowen College, in Lagos with morbid details constantly emerging of how our young son, Sylvester Oromoni (Junior) met his death.

President Muhammadu Buhari condemns the killing of Sylvester, one of our bright youngsters doing excellently in school, bringing joy to the family and if this incident is truly arising from bullying or cultism, the President assures that it must act as a trigger leading to a permanent solution to this recurring problem.

“I share the anger and grief up and down the country following this incident. On behalf of my family and I, and the government of the federation, I convey our heartfelt condolences to the Oromoni family, the government and people of Lagos State and give the firm assurance that this incident will be thoroughly investigated and the appropriate punishment meted out to all those who are culpable.”

The President urges the Police to continue the ongoing investigation until they get to the root of the matter in order for the law to take its course, assuring that justice will be done, no matter who is involved.

Garba Shehu
Senior Special Assistant to the President
(Media & Publicity)
December 8, 2021

buhari is a blood sucking lying vampire

lekki is 99 bodies killed

hypocrites
Re: No One Involved In The Oromoni Killing Will Be Spared - President Buhari Assures by Spherical77(m): 6:20am On Dec 09, 2021
FreeIgboho:

You said this is first time you are commenting? You should stop commenting. YOU TALK LIKE A FOOL. People are talking about using this to start the fight against the rampant bullying and cultism in schools and you are here talking trash
You can put up your view without using foul words. The person you mentioned did made salient points. Parents/guardians takes the chunks of blame of those kids. The school were only guilty with the fact that they weren't close monitoring and they are bent on sweeping the incident under the carpet. They couldn't afford losing any students through withdrawal by their parents. Bullying and cultism are found not only in school (day/boarding) It's everywhere.

He made a solid point stating government failures in their duties. He put up ideas which could help curb all these menace to some extent in the society

1 Like

Re: No One Involved In The Oromoni Killing Will Be Spared - President Buhari Assures by davillian(m): 6:26am On Dec 09, 2021
Kate06:
cheesy

More important personalities have died this year from bandits, acute hunger,kidnapping,rap and a host lot of social vices.

I think the responsibility of this teenager's death should be on the Lagos State Govt and the FG should concentrate on how to make lives better.

He, the president is too big to meddle with this matter reason he has Govs, ministers to handle respectively such issues.

The Ikoyi building collapse,they meddled with it and now, its been swept under the carpet.

Enact laws to ban betting. Enact laws for price control. I heard the Police have not been paid Nov Salary. What is happening to the police service commission?

This is the first time i will comment this year on national issues. The govt is really not performing anything. No roads,infact, all roads are dead traps now whether state owned or FG owned roads.

Need I talk about employment? Why allow the youths into the sch when there are no provision after graduation? Is that not the biggest scam? Sch should have been free off charge since there is no provision of absorption after sch.

You make more sense when you don't post comments , pls maintain the silence...
Re: No One Involved In The Oromoni Killing Will Be Spared - President Buhari Assures by foreshore(m): 6:30am On Dec 09, 2021
chatinent:

Is this one drunk! Does your statement make sense
Re: No One Involved In The Oromoni Killing Will Be Spared - President Buhari Assures by Carlylepneuma: 6:40am On Dec 09, 2021
Look at nonsense talk, I wonder if I'm d only person concern with the killings in d north

1 Like

Re: No One Involved In The Oromoni Killing Will Be Spared - President Buhari Assures by Atom007(m): 6:50am On Dec 09, 2021
JustStupidity:

Keep quite there and stop speaking rubbish, innocent? u must be stupid.
Re: No One Involved In The Oromoni Killing Will Be Spared - President Buhari Assures by Agboconsult1(m): 6:50am On Dec 09, 2021
Justice for all. Including justice for Keren-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher. Raped in a boarding school.
Okowa has reacted and the presidency is speaking. Remain Ortom.
Re: No One Involved In The Oromoni Killing Will Be Spared - President Buhari Assures by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 09, 2021
Kate06:
cheesy

This is your first time commenting probably because it is the first time you are getting affected. You will get used to it like everyone else.
Re: No One Involved In The Oromoni Killing Will Be Spared - President Buhari Assures by ShedrachU(m): 6:54am On Dec 09, 2021
Mokason288:
RIP young promising kid

Meanwhile I’m sure BUhari is not aware his bandits brother killed and roasted 42 people in sokoto few days ago

Humans cannot be satisfied and pleased.
He has made a speech about Sylvester's death, you complain that he is not aware of Sokoto killing.
If he didn't talk about Sylvester's death and talked about Sokoto killing you guys will still complain of how bias he is.

Buhari will not kill himself, na human being e be.

If you think leadership is easy, go and try.
Re: No One Involved In The Oromoni Killing Will Be Spared - President Buhari Assures by Enyimbamercedes: 6:57am On Dec 09, 2021
Go and sit down!

But you will spare the ones who burnt passengers in sokoto! Wind bag

1 Like

Re: No One Involved In The Oromoni Killing Will Be Spared - President Buhari Assures by uchennaq(m): 6:59am On Dec 09, 2021
presidency:
NO ONE INVOLVED IN THE OROMONI KILLING WILL BE SPARED, ASSURES PRESIDENT BUHARI

For several days now, the nation has been gripped by the news of the tragic incident at Dowen College, in Lagos with morbid details constantly emerging of how our young son, Sylvester Oromoni (Junior) met his death.

President Muhammadu Buhari condemns the killing of Sylvester, one of our bright youngsters doing excellently in school, bringing joy to the family and if this incident is truly arising from bullying or cultism, the President assures that it must act as a trigger leading to a permanent solution to this recurring problem.

“I share the anger and grief up and down the country following this incident. On behalf of my family and I, and the government of the federation, I convey our heartfelt condolences to the Oromoni family, the government and people of Lagos State and give the firm assurance that this incident will be thoroughly investigated and the appropriate punishment meted out to all those who are culpable.”

The President urges the Police to continue the ongoing investigation until they get to the root of the matter in order for the law to take its course, assuring that justice will be done, no matter who is involved.

Garba Shehu
Senior Special Assistant to the President
(Media & Publicity)
December 8, 2021
Nonsense political statement
Re: No One Involved In The Oromoni Killing Will Be Spared - President Buhari Assures by hope4nigeria(m): 6:59am On Dec 09, 2021
Mokason288:
RIP young promising kid

Meanwhile I’m sure BUhari is not aware his bandits brother killed and roasted 42 people in sokoto few days ago

lol, you too can't expect such disintegrated fosil to aware of anything
Re: No One Involved In The Oromoni Killing Will Be Spared - President Buhari Assures by Nobody: 7:01am On Dec 09, 2021
chatinent:
Sorry who?
Re: No One Involved In The Oromoni Killing Will Be Spared - President Buhari Assures by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 7:06am On Dec 09, 2021
Kate06:
cheesy

You're making some valid points, Sir.

However, some political wastrels and stooges will not be happy with some of your points, but then truth can't be covered.

1 Like

Re: No One Involved In The Oromoni Killing Will Be Spared - President Buhari Assures by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:13am On Dec 09, 2021
Assuming u are close to me i would have said.. shot ur mouth. Oga just dey talk anyhow
Re: No One Involved In The Oromoni Killing Will Be Spared - President Buhari Assures by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 7:18am On Dec 09, 2021
Good from PMB
Re: No One Involved In The Oromoni Killing Will Be Spared - President Buhari Assures by Agricmoney(m): 7:23am On Dec 09, 2021
The power of social media

Anyway, Agriculture is life
Re: No One Involved In The Oromoni Killing Will Be Spared - President Buhari Assures by Mokason288(m): 7:24am On Dec 09, 2021
ShedrachU:

Humans cannot be satisfied and pleased.
He has made a speech about Sylvester's death, you complain that he is not aware of Sokoto killing.
If he didn't talk about Sylvester's death and talked about Sokoto killing you guys will still complain of how bias he is.

Buhari will not kill himself, na human being e be.

If you think leadership is easy, go and try.
All BUhari ever cared about is to be called President of Nigeria
Re: No One Involved In The Oromoni Killing Will Be Spared - President Buhari Assures by uchaymart(m): 7:30am On Dec 09, 2021
Eye service President.
What about Tordue , the vanguard reporter that was killed some time ago?
I guess the case has gone to the wind.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obiano Welcomes “Exercise Python Dance” To Anambra / Chioma Gray - Missing Child / Man Who Stole A Motorcycle Burnt To Ashes In Gwada, Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.