Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,936 members, 7,835,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

No One Involved In The Oromoni Killing Will Be Spared - President Buhari Assures - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / No One Involved In The Oromoni Killing Will Be Spared - President Buhari Assures (20110 Views)

Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Orders Indefinite Closure Of Dowen College / Killer Driver Caught In Ogun State(His Reason For Killing Will Shock YOU) / "SARS Killing Will Make Nigeria Collapse" Omotola Jalade Tells Buhari, Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No One Involved In The Oromoni Killing Will Be Spared - President Buhari Assures by mapet: 7:47am On Dec 09, 2021
JustStupidity:
People that killed Sylvester are his fellow kids. So they're innocent, they don't know anything. And for the fact that you can spare and pamper Terrorist, then you've no other option than to spare them

Chai, hatred did not only make you say stupid stuffs nor use an appropriate moniker...but also be stupid
Re: No One Involved In The Oromoni Killing Will Be Spared - President Buhari Assures by mapet: 7:58am On Dec 09, 2021
Kate06:
cheesy

More important personalities have died this year from bandits, acute hunger,kidnapping,rap and a host lot of social vices.

Some committed suicide as a result of failed bets and gamble.

I think the responsibility of this teenager's death should be on the Lagos State Govt and the FG should concentrate on how to make lives better.

He, the president is too big to meddle with this matter reason he has Govs, ministers to handle respectively such issues.

The Ikoyi building collapse,they meddled with it and now, its been swept under the carpet.

Enact laws to ban betting. Enact laws for price control. I heard the Police have not been paid Nov Salary. What is happening to the police service commission?

This is the first time i will comment this year on national issues. The govt is really not performing anything. No roads,infact, all roads are dead traps now whether state owned or FG owned roads.

Need I talk about employment? Why allow the youths into the sch when there are no provision after graduation? Is that not the biggest scam? Sch should have been free off charge since there is no provision of absorption after sch.

I have headache, I need to rest now.

You have headache becos it it not necessary to talk if you've not processed things properly

1. The death of the school boy is in national purview. It is only human that the President lends his voice. How that becomes less important to you is mind boggling
2. Ikoyi building swept under the carpet because the President meddled in it? What substance are you on? The owner died in the collapse, the LABSCA GM was fired, other investigations ongoing, what else do you want? Wake the dead and jail him?
3. ...and it's Govt's fault that some people decided to mortgage their lives away.
Re: No One Involved In The Oromoni Killing Will Be Spared - President Buhari Assures by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 09, 2021
If I were the president, I would order that the bullies be put to death by firing squad and that NTA shows it Nationwide.
Re: No One Involved In The Oromoni Killing Will Be Spared - President Buhari Assures by Tzar(m): 9:28am On Dec 09, 2021
Talk is cheap, scammer!!!
Re: No One Involved In The Oromoni Killing Will Be Spared - President Buhari Assures by tyup(m): 9:49am On Dec 09, 2021
betabread:
So it needs the intervention of Buhari and the State government for the Police to do its job ........

Oromoni families are wimps, what really are they looking for justice or money.....Person kill my pikin and we Dey speak English up and down,

Blood must flow, an eye for an eye in this circumstance

You'll make matters worse....this case is a really tight one.

His killers parents might even be more influential than the victim parent is
Re: No One Involved In The Oromoni Killing Will Be Spared - President Buhari Assures by tyup(m): 9:53am On Dec 09, 2021
Atom007:

Keep quite there and stop speaking rubbish, innocent? u must be stupid.

grin grin
Re: No One Involved In The Oromoni Killing Will Be Spared - President Buhari Assures by AfonjaBoston: 11:42am On Dec 09, 2021
JustStupidity:
People that killed Sylvester are his fellow kids. So they're innocent, they don't know anything. And for the fact that you can spare and pamper Terrorist, then you've no other option than to spare them

Your child will be yamutu like aboki cow
Re: No One Involved In The Oromoni Killing Will Be Spared - President Buhari Assures by Godispeace: 12:00pm On Dec 09, 2021
ediot . dont know how Buhari hate contribute anything to ur father welfare , oponu shocked shocked shocked
Mokason288:
RIP young promising kid

Meanwhile I’m sure BUhari is not aware his bandits brother killed and roasted 42 people in sokoto few days ago

Re: No One Involved In The Oromoni Killing Will Be Spared - President Buhari Assures by FreeIgboho: 12:40pm On Dec 09, 2021
Spherical77:
You can put up your view without using foul words. The person you mentioned did made salient points. Parents/guardians takes the chunks of blame of those kids. The school were only guilty with the fact that they weren't close monitoring and they are bent on sweeping the incident under the carpet. They couldn't afford losing any students through withdrawal by their parents. Bullying and cultism are found not only in school (day/boarding) It's everywhere.

He made a solid point stating government failures in their duties. He put up ideas which could help curb all these menace to some extent in the society

People like you make my blood boil. The guy (very likely YOU) said that was his first time commenting. All the ills in society he didn’t comment. As soon as he saw people galvanizing to do something about one, that’s when he remembered there are other ills. If myopia will let you, you’ll see this is a very good opportunity to start the fight against bullying and cultism which are VERY SERIOUS problems in our schools!

1 Like

Re: No One Involved In The Oromoni Killing Will Be Spared - President Buhari Assures by Oovi5(f): 1:29pm On Dec 09, 2021
JustStupidity:
You're a fool

2 Likes

Re: No One Involved In The Oromoni Killing Will Be Spared - President Buhari Assures by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 09, 2021
JustStupidity:

Are you alright? The people that killed someone’s child are innocent? Continue to pray for the safety of your own. You people write nonsense on this platform for likes.

1 Like

Re: No One Involved In The Oromoni Killing Will Be Spared - President Buhari Assures by goodheart01: 4:08pm On Dec 09, 2021
JustStupidity:

Oh they're innocent?? Okay I can see your moniker. No need talking much
Re: No One Involved In The Oromoni Killing Will Be Spared - President Buhari Assures by Mokason288(m): 5:45pm On Dec 09, 2021
Godispeace:
ediot . dont know how Buhari hate contribute anything to ur father welfare , oponu shocked shocked shocked
Please sir kindly speak English

Ewu Hausa
Re: No One Involved In The Oromoni Killing Will Be Spared - President Buhari Assures by Godispeace: 9:54am On Dec 10, 2021
no its igbo i am speaking na!!!! editoic IPOB/ESN miscreant,, oponu, omo ofo, eleribu somebodi shocked shocked
Mokason288:

Please sir kindly speak English

Ewu Hausa
Re: No One Involved In The Oromoni Killing Will Be Spared - President Buhari Assures by Orangedreams: 4:54pm On Dec 12, 2021
Mr. President kindly match words with action. We are very much interested in how this case will go and how it will end. Sylvester's killers must be prosecuted no matter their age.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bandits Demand Cough Syrup, Rice, N290m To Release Seven Hostages / Man Who Stole A Motorcycle Burnt To Ashes In Gwada, Niger State / Customs Intercepts Bags Of Plastic Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.