Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,221 members, 7,849,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:46 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Order For Arrest As Woman Expose His Secret And Call Pastors Fake - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Order For Arrest As Woman Expose His Secret And Call Pastors Fake (1127 Views)

Nigerians Call For Arrest, Investigation Of Proff Ex Over Apostle Suleiman / Why Do Nigerians Choose To Call Pastors 'DADDY' / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop Oyedepo Order For Arrest As Woman Expose His Secret And Call Pastors Fake by BOX555(m): 2:19am On Dec 09, 2021
Bishop Oyedepo Order For Arrest As Woman Expose His Secret And Call Other Nigerian Pastors Fake �

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEozqIn5qLg
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Order For Arrest As Woman Expose His Secret And Call Pastors Fake by Wawelexy(m): 4:22am On Dec 09, 2021
This woman just talking sh*t....

She has no point, can't even understand what she's ranting about...

Clout chaser
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Order For Arrest As Woman Expose His Secret And Call Pastors Fake by AlhajiNatty(m): 5:45am On Dec 09, 2021
No cap!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Order For Arrest As Woman Expose His Secret And Call Pastors Fake by JavaScript90: 9:00am On Dec 09, 2021
Lol
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Order For Arrest As Woman Expose His Secret And Call Pastors Fake by silibaba: 2:15pm On Dec 09, 2021
Wawelexy:

Clout chaser

she spoke my mind cool cool
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Order For Arrest As Woman Expose His Secret And Call Pastors Fake by petra1(m): 4:57pm On Dec 09, 2021
Wawelexy:

Clout chaser

I wonder . She drink?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Order For Arrest As Woman Expose His Secret And Call Pastors Fake by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:15pm On Dec 09, 2021
"Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you. Matthew 5:11-12

If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you.
Remember what I told you: ’A servant is not greater than his master.’ If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also. If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also. John 15:19-20

How can Jesus' disciples be falsely accused if they can just order for the arrest of their enemies? smiley

Well it's either Jesus was wrong in the above statements or Papa Oyedepo is not one of his real followers! smiley

(1) (Reply)

Mention One Difference Between Orthodox And Pentecostal Churches / Islam Effects On Our Lives / Bauchi Mayhem: Why Is Islam So Prone To Senseless Violence And Killing?!?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.