Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,344 members, 7,850,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:58 PM

How Do I Get To Waec Office, Ogba Ikeja From Shomolu - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Do I Get To Waec Office, Ogba Ikeja From Shomolu (1127 Views)

How Do I Get To Oba Akran, Ikeja From Ojota / Please How Do I Get To Alausa, Ikeja From Ikorodu / How To Get To Ajanaku Street, Salvation Bus Stop, Opebi, Ikeja From Sango (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get To Waec Office, Ogba Ikeja From Shomolu by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 09, 2021
I need to get to this place tomorrow and I don't really know the place cos I've not been there before. Thanks.
Re: How Do I Get To Waec Office, Ogba Ikeja From Shomolu by ashewoboy(m): 8:36am On Dec 09, 2021
safesurfer:
I need to get to this place tomorrow and I don't really know the place cos I've not been there before. Thanks.

what do you want to go and do there? is there vacancy there?
Re: How Do I Get To Waec Office, Ogba Ikeja From Shomolu by DaCharis2016: 8:52am On Dec 09, 2021
Enter Ikeja inside from Onipanu. Then at Ikeja board Ogba bus and stop at the last bus stop. Thereafter walk forward for like 100m and u see it by ur right side.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Get To Waec Office, Ogba Ikeja From Shomolu by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 09, 2021
ashewoboy:

what do you want to go and do there? is there vacancy there?
I want to Goan collect my certificate.
Re: How Do I Get To Waec Office, Ogba Ikeja From Shomolu by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 09, 2021
DaCharis2016:
Enter Ikeja inside from Onipanu. Then at Ikeja board Ogba bus and stop at the last bus stop. Thereafter walk forward for like 100m and u see it by ur right side.
I thank you very much sir.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get To Waec Office, Ogba Ikeja From Shomolu by DaCharis2016: 8:14am On Dec 10, 2021
safesurfer:

I thank you very much sir.
You're welcome.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Current Vacancies At AIESEC / Things To Remove From Your Cv In 2023 By The Real Cv Guru / Na Only Graduates Dem Need Jab For Naija?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.