Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Mr Oromoni You Played A Role In The Death Of Your Son Sylvester, Lady Reveals - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mr Oromoni You Played A Role In The Death Of Your Son Sylvester, Lady Reveals (2939 Views)

Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Orders Indefinite Closure Of Dowen College / Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) / James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Oromoni You Played A Role In The Death Of Your Son Sylvester, Lady Reveals by Oleys: 8:48am On Dec 09, 2021
A Social Media commentator, Anwulika Udanoh has opened up on her Facebook page to give another perspective to the death of 12 year old Sylvester Oronomi Jnr, a student of Dowen College,Lekki Lagos.

In her accounts, she narrated how religious belief by parents of the boy contributed to his death.

Udanoh who claimed this maybe her last post on the teenager’s death wrote that the young lad may not have died, if he had got a quick medical attention.

She revealed that the reason he wasn’t taken to the hospital and even driven by road all the way from Lagos to Warri in such condition was because of religion belief of his parents.

The deceased parents, she claimed, are members of God’s Grace Ministry, a very controversial church in Warri, owned by self styled ‘Bishop of the whole World,’ Saint Dikeji Daniel MiyeriJesu.

The members of the church, according to her, must not go to see the doctor when they or their children are sick but should rather go to the Pastor for him to lay his hands on them.

And when they feel there is need for a doctor, the church has a doctor and I am sure that was the same doctor the father invited to see the boy at home. Of course the father would have been punished by the Church if he had taken Sylvester to the hospital in Lagos or somewhere else,” Udanoh wrote.

Watching the videos, she queried what sort of a father will see his child in such pains and drive him by road from Lagos to Warri when he can afford his treatment in any hospital in Lagos?

Which hospital did he intend to take the boy to in Warri, that made him leave Lagos, drive past UBTH, drive past Oghara? If I may ask,” she said.

Sylvester’s case, she said, must be properly investigated and culprits brought to book saying she is sure his parents will forever live with the guilt of the role they played in events leading to his death.

This may be my lAST POST ABOUT SYLVESTER’S DEATH.

“After listening to his father and watching the videos, I sincerely think that had Sylvester gotten quick medical attention, there are huge chances he would still be alive today. And the reason he wasn’t taken to the hospital and even driven by road all the way from Lagos to Warri in such condition was because of religion.

A situation where Doctors, Lawyers, Engineers, and people of very fantastic educational certificates depend on a complete illiterate to teach them the Bible played a BIG ROLE in the death of little Sly.
His parents are members of God’s Grace Ministry, a very controversial church in Warri, owned by self styled ‘Bishop of the whole World,’ Saint Dikeji Daniel MiyeriJesu.

A church where the Bible has been turned upside down completely. Where husbands are told how and how not to sleep with their wives. How members must not go to see the doctor when they or their children are sick instead come to him to lay hands on them. And when they feel there is need for a doctor, the church has a doctor and I am sure that was the same doctor the father invited to see the boy at home. Of course the father would have been punished by the Church if he had taken Sylvester to the hospital in Lagos or somewhere else.

Watching the videos, just ask yourself, what sort of a father will see his child in such pains and drive him by road from Lagos to Warri when he can afford his treatment in any hospital? Which hospital did he intend to take the boy to in Warri, that made him leave Lagos, drive past UBTH, drive past Oghara? If I may ask.

Sylvester’s case must be properly investigated and culprits brought to book, but I am very sure his parents will forever live with the guilt of the role they played in events leading to his death.

For those of you in Delta that your ‘Osu’ as he is fondly called has ‘HYPNOTISED’ i hope you will have a rethink. Or better still enjoy your…

‘BISHOP OF THE WHOLE WORLD’ who always promise to protect you all as you pray through him but his secret cult son was butchered by fellow secret cult member in that same Warri. And nothing happened.

No be juju be dat? She wote

May the young, innocent and gentle soul of Sly rest in perfect peace.”

https://olumuyiwa.com.ng/2021/12/08/because-of-your-strange-religious-belief-you-drove-sickly-sylvester-from-lagos-to-warri-to-your-church-doctor-you-contributed-to-his-death-anwulika-udanoh-blasts-sylvesters-father-pics/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Oromoni You Played A Role In The Death Of Your Son Sylvester, Lady Reveals by Untainted007: 8:58am On Dec 09, 2021
wink
Re: Mr Oromoni You Played A Role In The Death Of Your Son Sylvester, Lady Reveals by MurderX: 9:01am On Dec 09, 2021
Hmmm...this table you are shaking, be careful.

4 Likes

Re: Mr Oromoni You Played A Role In The Death Of Your Son Sylvester, Lady Reveals by noah24(m): 9:02am On Dec 09, 2021
Pity d kid didn't make it.... Rip champ

1 Like

Re: Mr Oromoni You Played A Role In The Death Of Your Son Sylvester, Lady Reveals by illicit(m): 9:03am On Dec 09, 2021
shocked
Re: Mr Oromoni You Played A Role In The Death Of Your Son Sylvester, Lady Reveals by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 09, 2021
Some Nigerian churches are occultists.You will see a church where the pastor will palm his hair.All members of the church, including the assistants and branch pastors will follow suit.
You will see a church where the decision of the pastor is final.Any objection will be sanctioned.
You will see a church where a member is not allow to marry someone outside the church.Otherwise,they will be expel.
You will see a church where members are not allow to take their sick family member to the hospital.
Too many wrongs going on there.

12 Likes

Re: Mr Oromoni You Played A Role In The Death Of Your Son Sylvester, Lady Reveals by KingLarry04: 9:18am On Dec 09, 2021
Hmmmm, might be true though, God knows best, but the parents too no try

2 Likes

Re: Mr Oromoni You Played A Role In The Death Of Your Son Sylvester, Lady Reveals by Joeblazeochola(m): 9:38am On Dec 09, 2021
these days na native doctors de upgrade open church naw

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Oromoni You Played A Role In The Death Of Your Son Sylvester, Lady Reveals by dettolgel: 9:40am On Dec 09, 2021
If this is true government should join the parents in the suit.

I honestly think there should be some kind of IQ test before people are allowed to procreate.

1 Like

Re: Mr Oromoni You Played A Role In The Death Of Your Son Sylvester, Lady Reveals by dettolgel: 9:44am On Dec 09, 2021
Joysticks:
Some Nigerian churches are occultists.You will see a church where the pastor will palm his hair.All members of the church, including the assistants and branch pastors will follow suit.
You will see a church where the decision of the pastor is final.Any objection will be sanctioned.
You will see a church where a member is not allow to marry someone outside the church.Otherwise,they will be expel.
You will see a church where members are not allow to take their sick family member to the hospital.

It is called "perm" not "palm"
Re: Mr Oromoni You Played A Role In The Death Of Your Son Sylvester, Lady Reveals by Skyfornia(m): 9:50am On Dec 09, 2021
I thought I was the only one who noticed the young boy didn't get medical attention on time...

I kept asking, why the delay?

9 Likes

Re: Mr Oromoni You Played A Role In The Death Of Your Son Sylvester, Lady Reveals by BanevsJoker(m): 10:07am On Dec 09, 2021
dettolgel:

It is called "perm" not "palm"

Yeah...like Katt Williams.
Re: Mr Oromoni You Played A Role In The Death Of Your Son Sylvester, Lady Reveals by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 09, 2021
If no be ignorance wey dey worry most Nigerians..you carry church and Spiritualism for head forget physical... church is not a place for treatment..pastor can't perform nothing I repeat nothing for you cos it's all mere talks..

1 Like

Re: Mr Oromoni You Played A Role In The Death Of Your Son Sylvester, Lady Reveals by Laggafin: 12:40pm On Dec 09, 2021
This is exactly the truth that was hidden before now.. finally someone has gotten balls to say it just the way it is witout pandering to emotions.. the innocent boy wud have lived today if not for the delays in getting good medics asap.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Oromoni You Played A Role In The Death Of Your Son Sylvester, Lady Reveals by cicero(m): 12:50pm On Dec 09, 2021
OSU OR NO OSU, SLY’S PARENTS ARE THE FIRST CULPRITS IN HIS DEATH. My pity and sympathy goes to to the late boy and his siblings and not to his irresponsible and unfit parents. This has been my position since the news broke. They failed their son.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Oromoni You Played A Role In The Death Of Your Son Sylvester, Lady Reveals by kelechi50: 1:25pm On Dec 09, 2021
Hmmm, the Op have opened up the dark secret behind the boys death .

2 Likes

Re: Mr Oromoni You Played A Role In The Death Of Your Son Sylvester, Lady Reveals by byteem: 1:29pm On Dec 09, 2021
Must u guys always find a way to bring church and religion into everything. Habbaaa..
Re: Mr Oromoni You Played A Role In The Death Of Your Son Sylvester, Lady Reveals by Divoc19(f): 1:29pm On Dec 09, 2021
I noticed the delay too.
This should not divert our attention from our schools. Let's call a spade a Spade

2 Likes

Re: Mr Oromoni You Played A Role In The Death Of Your Son Sylvester, Lady Reveals by ezugegere(m): 1:40pm On Dec 09, 2021
Thank God somebody finally has the guts to say this

2 Likes

Re: Mr Oromoni You Played A Role In The Death Of Your Son Sylvester, Lady Reveals by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 09, 2021
That video the boy was crying he was suffering from internal injuries which could have been quickly detected with a quick scan in a hospital. Rich illiterates rip sylvester.

5 Likes

Re: Mr Oromoni You Played A Role In The Death Of Your Son Sylvester, Lady Reveals by stacyadams: 1:46pm On Dec 09, 2021
Joysticks:

No blame church blame human wey acquire all sorts of degrees but refuse to think with their brains once it involves religion

3 Likes

Re: Mr Oromoni You Played A Role In The Death Of Your Son Sylvester, Lady Reveals by Leebellow96(m): 1:49pm On Dec 09, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: Mr Oromoni You Played A Role In The Death Of Your Son Sylvester, Lady Reveals by Lamasta(m): 1:50pm On Dec 09, 2021
The parent too failed the boy when it mattered most

6 Likes

Re: Mr Oromoni You Played A Role In The Death Of Your Son Sylvester, Lady Reveals by tempest01(m): 2:10pm On Dec 09, 2021
She has a point. When I saw those pictures and videos, what came to mind was that this wasnt a hospital and the boy should have been taken to an emergency ward for adequate treatment.

If what she says is right, it explains a lot. I will never understand the "religious" people , like those that don't take blood transfusion and the rest that have caused the death of many due to their man made beliefs.

3 Likes

Re: Mr Oromoni You Played A Role In The Death Of Your Son Sylvester, Lady Reveals by potent5(m): 3:14pm On Dec 09, 2021
If the parents actually drove the poor boy from Lagos all the way to Warri, then this is a clear case of Contributory Negligence on the part of the parents. As such, the parents must also be questioned and prosecuted if necessary.

4 Likes

Re: Mr Oromoni You Played A Role In The Death Of Your Son Sylvester, Lady Reveals by FirmTR(m): 3:16pm On Dec 09, 2021
I wonder how some learned people go dey allow their religious leaders dey use their senses undecided

3 Likes

Re: Mr Oromoni You Played A Role In The Death Of Your Son Sylvester, Lady Reveals by kentrowiz(m): 3:46pm On Dec 09, 2021
potent5:
If the parents actually drove the poor boy from Lagos all the way to Warri, then this is a clear case of Contributory Negligence on the part of the parents. As such, the parents must also be questioned and prosecuted if necessary.

Contributory Negligence would not absorb the accused person in a murder charge actually. the 'thin skull rule' is trite and regardless of the role their religious belief plays. People that killed the boy would still be liable for murder.

1 Like

Re: Mr Oromoni You Played A Role In The Death Of Your Son Sylvester, Lady Reveals by omasco922: 3:56pm On Dec 09, 2021
This one have been bribed to talk trash.
The boy told is father that it was football injury. The father didn't know on time that they give him chemical to drink on til not was already late.
The issue now is how to see bullies stop in all schools, that is the most important thing.
Re: Mr Oromoni You Played A Role In The Death Of Your Son Sylvester, Lady Reveals by ivolt: 4:23pm On Dec 09, 2021
kentrowiz:

Contributory Negligence would not absorb the accused person in a murder charge actually. the 'thin skull rule' is trite and regardless of the role their religious belief plays. People that killed the boy would still be liable for murder.
Don't get ahead of yourself.
There are no charges yet against any suspect.
One of the most important evidence, an autopsy is not even available yet.

If the prosecution unwisely move ahead with a murder charge without solid evidence,
they would learn very quickly that court favors facts over emotions.

1 Like

Re: Mr Oromoni You Played A Role In The Death Of Your Son Sylvester, Lady Reveals by adecz: 4:41pm On Dec 09, 2021
undecided

I think I tow this kind of thought❗️❗️

There is the video that the parents
were fanatically praying on the dying
son, which was a bit odd to me.✝️✝️

Again, who knows the concoction ( anointing oil?) that must have been administered
on him to bring those sores on his
mouth❓❓

The boy was truly bullied & tortured
in school, but the subsequent medical
neglect of the parents killed him.. ☹️☹️☹️

3 Likes

Re: Mr Oromoni You Played A Role In The Death Of Your Son Sylvester, Lady Reveals by potent5(m): 5:38pm On Dec 09, 2021
kentrowiz:

While I may agree that the persons who were directly responsible for whatever happened to the deceased would not be absolved for the death of the boy; yet, and if this information is true, the parents will not go without blame if they were negligent or found to be reckless in handling the boy's situation. They might even be answerable to man slaughter charges if it is discovered that they failed to take steps as would a reasonable parent whose child is critically ill, such as getting immediate medical attention for the child.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Suspected Human Eater, Cliford Orji Goes Mad In Kirikiri Prison / Shock As Married Woman Births Carbon Copy Of Neighbor's 24 Year Old Son (photo) / Explosive: "Yoruba Bastard", "Idiots"- Fulanis Fumes As They Kidnap & Rape In SW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.