Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:40 AM

Mr Oromoni You Played A Role In The Death Of Your Son Sylvester, Lady Reveals - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mr Oromoni You Played A Role In The Death Of Your Son Sylvester, Lady Reveals (2959 Views)

Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Orders Indefinite Closure Of Dowen College / Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) / James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Oromoni You Played A Role In The Death Of Your Son Sylvester, Lady Reveals by floss(m): 7:14pm On Dec 09, 2021
Will this assertion by this lady be used in court?
Answer: No
Reason: The case will lose its relevance, it will no longer be a grievous as it is now and the culprits will get lower judgement...if by chance Sylvester stayed up to 4 days before giving up...those killers will have the ball in their court with good lawyers because it will no longer be seen as murder but attempted murder...
So my dear the parents chose not to do anything but it doesn't justify killing another person's child....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Oromoni You Played A Role In The Death Of Your Son Sylvester, Lady Reveals by Nicepoker(m): 9:38pm On Dec 09, 2021
The primary cause of the boy's death is the real deal not all these rubbish.
Re: Mr Oromoni You Played A Role In The Death Of Your Son Sylvester, Lady Reveals by andyanders: 10:22pm On Dec 09, 2021
I see this post and the lady who made this trash as a family member of one of those arrested for the death of SLY, inclusive of kemi olunleye, trying to divert attention of the public on how they killed this boy.
Re: Mr Oromoni You Played A Role In The Death Of Your Son Sylvester, Lady Reveals by kovic7(m): 5:26am On Dec 10, 2021
She spoke my mind (except the church part). I don't have any idea about the church part so I won't talk about it.
I watch the interview and the part where the father said they took the boy from Lagos to warri really irritated me. If I dey there live when that man talk that thing, I go give am slap. He said on the trip the boy wasn't comfortable at all and they still continued the journey to warri.

You can afford any hospital in Lagos, yet, you took the boy on a road trip to warri, journey wen no less than 8 good hours.

Typical Nigeria, emotion no go let us see road but the parents have questions to answer too.

1 Like

Re: Mr Oromoni You Played A Role In The Death Of Your Son Sylvester, Lady Reveals by b3llo(m): 5:47am On Dec 10, 2021
Some people end will be terrible
Re: Mr Oromoni You Played A Role In The Death Of Your Son Sylvester, Lady Reveals by Randy100: 6:12am On Dec 10, 2021
Nigeria failed the young man
Re: Mr Oromoni You Played A Role In The Death Of Your Son Sylvester, Lady Reveals by Elzazzi: 6:57am On Dec 10, 2021
byteem:
Must u guys always find a way to bring church and religion into everything. Habbaaa..

Another brainwashed fellow spotted. Religion has done more harm than good to the society.
Re: Mr Oromoni You Played A Role In The Death Of Your Son Sylvester, Lady Reveals by 22o62021: 7:10am On Dec 10, 2021
I was wondering, how his father will take him away from Lagos to Warri for a medical treatment.

Which hospital dey Warri wey Lagos no get?

UBtH dey oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Husband Forced Me To Sleep With Dogs For Money - Elvire [see Photos] / Woman Stabs Her Boyfriend And Two Others, Sucks Their Blood (PICS) / Witch Caught Sleeping Naked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.