Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,585 members, 7,837,210 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

How Much It Cost Me To Build A 4 Bedroom Bongalow. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much It Cost Me To Build A 4 Bedroom Bongalow. (1287 Views)

How Much Will It Cost Me To Develop This Building Plan To Roofing (photo) / How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much It Cost Me To Build A 4 Bedroom Bongalow. by katsim(m): 3:39pm On Jun 12, 2011
please i need your comment,how much can i use to build a 4 bedroom bongalow,i have a land already.
HOW MANY BLOCKS DO YOU WILL I USE.
HOW MANY BAGS OF CEMENT WILL I USE
HOW MANY TONS OF SAND WILL I USE.
PLEASE I NEED YOUR REPLY.
THANKZ
Re: How Much It Cost Me To Build A 4 Bedroom Bongalow. by katsim(m): 8:37pm On Jun 13, 2011
pls guys reply
Re: How Much It Cost Me To Build A 4 Bedroom Bongalow. by Fhemmmy: 8:43pm On Jun 13, 2011
I will advice you to change the topic to "How much would it cost me to Build a 4 Bedroom Bungalow"?
With what you have right now, it will make it sounds like you are listing the cost of what you paid or spent to build a 4 Bedroom Bungalow
Re: How Much It Cost Me To Build A 4 Bedroom Bongalow. by RichBanky: 9:35pm On Jun 13, 2011
I think dats true Fhemmy. Just change the topic and let d game begin.
Re: How Much It Cost Me To Build A 4 Bedroom Bongalow. by segcymoor(m): 4:22pm On Jun 14, 2011
For professional cost detailing and advise.
pls mail Arc. Tony---segetony@gmail.com(08023807960)
Re: How Much It Cost Me To Build A 4 Bedroom Bongalow. by katsim(m): 9:14pm On Jun 15, 2011
thanks its a mistake.
Re: How Much It Cost Me To Build A 4 Bedroom Bongalow. by katsim(m): 9:17pm On Jun 15, 2011
pls how much would it cost me to build a 4 bed room bounglow
Re: How Much It Cost Me To Build A 4 Bedroom Bongalow. by Reflector: 9:58pm On Jun 15, 2011
Very rough estimate 6 to 10million depending on size, soil condition and how you finish it.

(1) (Reply)

Investment Properties At Ikoyi, V.i,lekki/environs And Mainland / Houses For Rent In Abuja / Victoria Island & Oniru Property Lettings & Sales.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.