Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,558 members, 7,823,455 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing (65875 Views)

Celebrating Eid In A Foreign Land: Nairalander Experience In North Cyprus / North Cyprus: Part 2 / Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by SATANlST: 8:57pm On Dec 09, 2021
maiquel:
Dem dey dash money for Cyprus?
i wonder o. as if he kept money there that he wants him to bring back
Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by juman(m): 8:57pm On Dec 09, 2021
I know of some people that return back home from UK, USA, Germany , nordic country etc without any thing.

It depends on individual in most cases.

16 Likes

Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by kenzysmith: 8:57pm On Dec 09, 2021
That ur cousin is a very lazy goat send him out
Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 09, 2021
Is there a money making tree in Cyprus where you go and pluck money grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by Decency2020(f): 8:58pm On Dec 09, 2021
Exposescammers:
Please how is north Cyprus is it as bad as that. My brother came back after 5 years with nothing to show for his struggle. He couldn’t buy a car at all. Naso e bad reach for there? Anyone with similar experience or something to say about that island

You said he didn't come back with anything? Didn't he come back with his head and senses?

If you like no go do thanksgiving. Dey wait for car.

4 Likes

Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by jrusky(m): 8:59pm On Dec 09, 2021
Instead for you to do thanksgiving that he even returned safe and complete you are still asking question.

If you travel Northern Cyprus as full human and you manage to return as a full human just go and do thanksgiving.

Just help your brother to move on from where he stopped.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by Mrice22: 8:59pm On Dec 09, 2021
[quote author=Exposescammers post=108348684]Please how is north Cyprus is it as bad as that. My brother came back after 5 years with nothing to show for his struggle. He couldn’t buy a car at all. Naso e bad reach for there? Anyone with similar experience or something to say about that island [/quote you even get luck say he still have his Kpale(passport) with him.. no follow for those wey lost or sell their passport to chop.. you don't know how long it take him to make a decision to come back home.. no disturb the nigga man abeg.. still have many things running in his head
Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by ProphetJeroboam: 8:59pm On Dec 09, 2021
People Dey come back from U.S empty handed. Abi you think say them dig gold wait for you for U.S,U.K,Canada and Australia.

3 Likes

Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by Bennysam: 9:00pm On Dec 09, 2021
Exposescammers:
Please how is north Cyprus is it as bad as that. My brother came back after 5 years with nothing to show for his struggle. He couldn’t buy a car at all. Naso e bad reach for there? Anyone with similar experience or something to say about that island
Shut up you fool, do you think abroad is easy? People like is the reason a lot of guys go into crime just to satisfy you

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by karkinase(m): 9:00pm On Dec 09, 2021
North Cyprus… if it’s not the USA, EU countries or Canada. Forget it.
Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by kingsworldola: 9:00pm On Dec 09, 2021
jamesversion:

No, he should have gone to South Cyprus. grin

Abi East Cyprus. #Lol
Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by Basicend: 9:01pm On Dec 09, 2021
Exposescammers:

If na Togo if God send you there, u go come back with abundance.

The problem is most Nigerians is most of them travel abroad without God's leadings. .

In Bible, Isaac was about to go to Egypt when God stopped him and instructed him to stay at gerah.

See how wealthy he became. ....

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by gentiles(m): 9:01pm On Dec 09, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Cyprus isn't a good country. They kill people and harvest their organs for fun
They harvest organs? Are they Yoruba's?

2 Likes

Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:01pm On Dec 09, 2021
This one feel say to go outsyd country na were all ur problem end..

Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by vickydevoka(m): 9:02pm On Dec 09, 2021
ProphetJeroboam:
People Dey come back from U.S empty handed. Abi you think say them dig gold wait for you for U.S,U.K,Canada and Australia.
Exactly. If u are in u k u must be hard working if not forget it.
Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by Gbagura: 9:03pm On Dec 09, 2021
nairaman66:

The NORTH, always avoid it anywhere! North America, north Cyprus, north Nigeria, north etc!

Flee away from north!
North America owns Canada and USA. Know what you wish yourself.

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by Saintdan0421(m): 9:03pm On Dec 09, 2021
nairaman66:

The NORTH, always avoid it anywhere! North America, north Cyprus, north Nigeria, north etc!

Flee away from north!

North America na im be their Canada, USA, Mexico. Na Mexico i fit fear sha
Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by ecomalchemist(m): 9:04pm On Dec 09, 2021
Nothing spoil...Thank God he's back in one piece..

Hustle continues...

Learn a trade, skill, digital skill or business..

Find someone who is doing a business and making sales offline. You’ll find many of them in Onitsha, Computer village, Aba, Alaba, Aspamda, Idumota, etc.
Most of these people have no idea what goes on online. They also do not care what goes on online.

All they care about is making sales and getting
money flowing into the business daily.

Be their online person.

Bring their business online, and advertise to those who want what they sell.

You will make money doing this.
You’ll make a lot of money doing this.

As a woman, you can open an online shop for that woman selling lace in Aba, and add money on top onto for yourself. That’s your own profit on every sale.
As a guy, you can open an online store store for that man selling computers at Computer village.

Read information from Google and publish content about computers and what people should look out for before buying a laptop.
More people would begin to reach out to you when need laptops.

Reach out to that guy who makes shoes and footwear in your neighborhood and be their online guy.
Promote what they make online and add your own profit.

Look around you, look where others are neglecting, you’ll find a gem.

You can’t afford to be idle for long.
You can’t afford to stay broke.
You can’t afford to continue earning a meagre salary every month.

You don’t need to be a genius to make money online, and have a better life.

Look for a business that is offline, bring it online and get them SALES.

You will make a lot of money.
Not just money...

You will build your confidence.
Your influence will grow, and...
You’ll attract more opportunities to yourself.
You need to start operating smartly.

Look for a business that is offline, bring it online and get them SALES.
Thank me later when you hit your first M.

Gadget importation guide from US available for everyone, it's free..

Hit me up via my number in sig

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by Paradigms: 9:05pm On Dec 09, 2021
Were you not told �?

Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by sirsholley(m): 9:05pm On Dec 09, 2021
Anything north is accursed!!!
Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by uvie66: 9:06pm On Dec 09, 2021
SATANlST:
thunder fire you and fire the toto that vomited you. did you keep anything there that you wanted him to bring back. useless leech. oya go there and bring what you kept there na. idiots like u push these guys into scam, yahoo, drugs and rituals.
typical brainless nigerian. imagine, he couldnt even by a car at all. thunder fire u for that line. bastard.
i have a cousin that said same thing about one of my other cousin. the slap wey he collect from me. he will never forget it.
if say u dey close to me u sef for collect angry
them for ask am you dey here weytin you don achieve in five years.
Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by moshino(m): 9:06pm On Dec 09, 2021
Exposescammers:

He came back with his life, he came back with the exposure and life experiences he garnered in the 5 years he was there. Which will make him better moving forward. But I guess the only thing you guys value are cash and material things.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by ORIAYO70(m): 9:06pm On Dec 09, 2021
Exposescammers:

You should be happy that he came back alive, before I chop I must ask nairalanders if it's healthy for me to eat... If they said No I will not try it, apart from some religious bigot, tribalism and the likes here..

This is the best thread u can meet intelligent people

People r extremely intelligent here...

If not nairalanders na Albania I for dey now, even Google will deceive u...

Go church n do Thanksgiving

4 Likes

Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by angelfallz(m): 9:06pm On Dec 09, 2021
what is mbeke?

lyriclekidd:
Yahoo done hard like this, he probably made some money and spent it all there, thar Cyprus sef dy carry money go, especially those mgbekes for there. Anybody wey go north Cyprus na 2 work dem get, if na girl na ashawo, boy na yahoo. Minus the serious ones that actually went there to face school sha.
Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by jimtemi1: 9:07pm On Dec 09, 2021
Thank GOD he returns alive not in body bag
Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by STENON(f): 9:07pm On Dec 09, 2021
Exposescammers:
Person must be wise. Maybe he didn't have any savings because he was trying to satisfy all family needs undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by airsaylongcome: 9:08pm On Dec 09, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
Cyprus na EU country

No. Not the so-called North Cyprus. Na that scope the universities in the TRNC dey use catch a lot of people mugu
Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by planetx: 9:08pm On Dec 09, 2021
Know of a young lady after repeated failed attempts to go to Canada have finally landed in N Cyprus out of desperation to go abroad.

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by netmillionaires(m): 9:09pm On Dec 09, 2021
North America no be Canada, USA, Mexico again? or e get another North America?

nairaman66:

Flee away from north!

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

North And East: My Experience Yesterday In Onitsha (Photos) / Inside Abramovich’s ₦181b Eclipse Yacht With Helipads,Sub & Missile Defence Syst / The Struggle To Board A Bus At Iyana Ipaja, Lagos Due To Okada Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.