Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,385 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing (65874 Views)

Celebrating Eid In A Foreign Land: Nairalander Experience In North Cyprus / North Cyprus: Part 2 / Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by Biafraaa: 10:21pm On Dec 10, 2021
ask am make he ask him cousin. grin
Lukaku95:
haha. Why them no dey give them aza ??
Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by Yusufisraelj(m): 10:29pm On Dec 10, 2021
BePrepared:

Are u related to Koinonia

Sure
Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by Exposescammers: 5:18am On Dec 11, 2021
QTCL:
For the fact that your cousin was in north Cyprus for 5 years and couldn't make his way across the border to South Cyprus which is under European Union is strange to me.i know people who did so and are fending better over there.
Each part of the island is controlled by different government, the North is under the Turkish regime while the South is a country of its own and an eu member.
Most people get deceived to going to the North because of the low cost of tuition fees and ease of getting the visa and when they get there....its won't be what they were expecting.
But still on still if u sabi u go cross go other side and start to hussle for South,salary for South starts from about 800euro a month..
Left to me na your cousin dull....ko ja si

I am the OP of this topic. And your answer is the only one I replied out of the several comments here. Exactly he dull and followed wrong crowd. Lost his focus totally. Forgot his purpose there and relaxed because of d group he was following. Ko jasi rara. He should have used there as a stepping stone. He relaxed and now Naija don clear him eye within days

2 Likes

Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by BePrepared: 11:45am On Dec 11, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Sure
I saw d seed

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by tope3x(m): 7:31am On Dec 13, 2021
I'm in Australia,lived in UK for 4 years and you ?

GuyFawkes:

Oga which country are you?
Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 13, 2021
Emmypure:
Why is anything associated with north always bad news.

Even the Bible said fear north.
but minus north America ba?!!! Hater!!!!!
Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by Breelah: 11:56am On Mar 09, 2022
omo i'm currently in north cyprus guys and to be honest is not a bed of roses ok let me break it down for u when it comes to education north cyprus is very good that one is sure but lets talk bout cost of living,if u want to come here and ur agent is whyning ur head that jobe choke for here is not exactly a lie just that they pay in turkish lira and most of ur bills are in euro and pounds and i think lack of information is what makes a lot of people hurry to come here and end up disappointed,there are jobs tho but they pay in turkish lira and most international students love living big so they go to houses that they pay rent in pounds euro or dollars that's one major issue , so for me if u want to come here first have a sponsor because agents won't tell you all this things they just want their commission my experience was bad i got deported the first time because my agent did not follow up the process rightly was just focused on her cash and some might abandon when u get here after experiencing this i've promised to always enlighten anybody that wishes to come here apart from the bad side honestly its cool here the schooling system the light weather omo peace of mind no strike and all that and lets be frank guys no place is easy but with the right information and proper management e no get where u no fit survive.

13 Likes

Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by SANTUS20: 9:01am On Mar 17, 2022
Breelah:
omo i'm currently in north cyprus guys and to be honest is not a bed of roses ok let me break it down for u when it comes to education north cyprus is very good that one is sure but lets talk bout cost of living,if u want to come here and ur agent is whyning ur head that jobe choke for here is not exactly a lie just that they pay in turkish lira and most of ur bills are in euro and pounds and i think lack of information is what makes a lot of people hurry to come here and end up disappointed,there are jobs tho but they pay in turkish lira and most international students love living big so they go to houses that they pay rent in pounds euro or dollars that's one major issue , so for me if u want to come here first have a sponsor because agents won't tell you all this things they just want their commission my experience was bad i got deported the first time because my agent did not follow up the process rightly was just focused on her cash and some might abandon when u get here after experiencing this i've promised to always enlighten anybody that wishes to come here apart from the bad side honestly its cool here the schooling system the light weather omo peace of mind no strike and all that and lets be frank guys no place is easy but with the right information and proper management e no get where u no fit survive.
Hello bro can I talk to you private,there are some information I need to get from you

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by Breelah: 6:01pm On Mar 19, 2022
sorry i took ong to reply yhh u can just chat me up on +234 7052765423
Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by Breelah: 9:05pm On Mar 19, 2022
yh sure u can chat me up +234 7052765423
SANTUS20:

Hello bro can I talk to you private,there are some information I need to get from you
Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by tope3x(m): 7:00am On Apr 02, 2022
I dey Australia and you ?

GuyFawkes:

Oga which country are you?
Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by Natemrwiz: 6:22pm On Apr 10, 2022
planetx:
There are no job opportunities in the UK

Bros job full U.K sey u de there o u get person there . Jobs full ground anyhow ! Hit me up if you need to process U.K
Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by planetx: 7:05pm On Apr 10, 2022
Natemrwiz:

Bros job full U.K sey u de there o u get person there . Jobs full ground anyhow ! Hit me up if you need to process U.K
Something must be wrong with your brain process UK indeed. I rather stay in my hometown Akure than that shithole called UK. Why don't you process yourself abi you don't like earning mama Charlie.

2 Likes

Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by Warmaterial(m): 1:18am On Apr 11, 2022
Omo dat ur brother try o, to come back with nothing... Omo me I no go doam ! I better die there, but staying for five yrs omo many opportunity don come him way but E misuse am cos five yrs no be five days... OK now wetin E go do again as 9ja hard die...
Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by scarchiji: 8:48pm On Apr 11, 2022
solasoulmusic:
The area you choose to settle is the kind of fruit you will deliver …good soil loyal friends families love and influence in the next generation don’t be fooled by hype I love Greece beautiful skyline dazzling water views perfect location for movies or videos but I noticed it was quiet the town over spent for the Olympics so economy is just bouncing back.

The worlds unity can help provide needed economic stimulus to all nations so that brother you see came back with something his life, his experience and by Gods Grace renewed hope.. no place like home Nna but come with ideas on how to develop and improve life for all of us living here.

You’ll lose everything if you choose to take it by force
Are you currently in Greece?
Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 17, 2022
tope3x:
Oga,you dey speak too much grammar,Shay you get 24/7 electricity and good road in Nigeria? Yes or no ? Under developed country like Nigeria has no say over other countries,country wey all of Una dey die everyday cheesy

Nobody dey die for abroad abi?
Chronic idiót

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by tope3x(m): 11:06pm On Jun 17, 2022
The chances of you staying alive in abroad is 10x of Nigeria.... back to my question,do you have 24/7 electricity in your sh*it hole? Yes or no...you better find a way to leave if you have the chance...your politicians don't give a flying fu*ck about you cheesy

ishit4bodyy:
Nobody dey die for abroad abi?
Chronic idiót
Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by Nobody: 12:06am On Jun 18, 2022
tope3x:
The chances of you staying alive in abroad is 10x of Nigeria.... back to my question,do you have 24/7 electricity in your sh*it hole? Yes or no...you better find a way to leave if you have the chance...your politicians don't give a flying fu*ck about you cheesy

See this mumu looking for who will follow him to live paycheck to paycheck. We know why most of you who claim to be done with Nigeria are constantly on nairaland.
Apart from the loneliness wey don kill you there, it must hurt being at the very bottom of society looked down on by everybody even dogs.

I hope you are building your retirement home before dey throw you inside nursing home and feed you gruel.

Your remaining family that are here are like the shiit in the shiithole. And I have light by the way. 22 hours at least and I don’t pay the bills. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by tope3x(m): 11:16pm On Jun 18, 2022
Boredom you say? cheesy cheesy cheesy...at least,we don't live in fear of getting bombed by boko haram....moreso,we get the services we pay for and everything needed for human survival is at our disposal...good roads network,and more,tell me ones again,do you have good roads in Nigeria?you said you have 22 hours power supply in your area,talk about other areas in Nigeria,do they have 22 hours power supply?not even now that the power grid is collapsed,Abi you think we didn't hear about it? Can you drive on high-speed for 30 mins without stepping on your brake in Nigeria,getting k*lled by road accident in Nigeria is 50% possible cheesy cheesy
Oga,you're living in fear of unknown,you might be breathing now and in 2 mins time,you're not breathing cheesy cheesy wink

ishit4bodyy:
See this mumu looking for who will follow him to live paycheck to paycheck. We know why most of you who claim to be done with Nigeria are constantly on nairaland.
Apart from the loneliness wey don kill you there, it must hurt being at the very bottom of society looked down on by everybody even dogs.

I hope you are building your retirement home before dey throw you inside nursing home and feed you gruel.

Your remaining family that are here are like the shiit in the shiithole. And I have light by the way. 22 hours at least and I don’t pay the bills. grin
Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 29, 2022
tope3x:
Boredom you say? cheesy cheesy cheesy...at least,we don't live in fear of getting bombed by boko haram....moreso,we get the services we pay for and everything needed for human survival is at our disposal...good roads network,and more,tell me ones again,do you have good roads in Nigeria?you said you have 22 hours power supply in your area,talk about other areas in Nigeria,do they have 22 hours power supply?not even now that the power grid is collapsed,Abi you think we didn't hear about it? Can you drive on high-speed for 30 mins without stepping on your brake in Nigeria,getting k*lled by road accident in Nigeria is 50% possible cheesy cheesy
Oga,you're living in fear of unknown,you might be breathing now and in 2 mins time,you're not breathing cheesy cheesy wink

Ask your family dat question. Or maybe not because boko haram don kill dem finish. grin

I am sure na the lack of respect and fourth class citizenship treatment make you wan die for nairaland. That’s why you come here dey form boss. See his English sef na definitely security job dis one dey do. Credit card debt with inflation don hook am grin

Again , I hope you are building your retirement home before they throw you inside nursing home because we know how una matter dey be when una old for there grin

But I doubt… We know how debt dey sustain una grin slave wey dog better pass. grin grin grin
Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by Aaaaarghmed(m): 4:17pm On Jun 29, 2022
Natemrwiz:

boss,do you process UK visa?
Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by tope3x(m): 4:37pm On Jul 11, 2022
Relax ode,my whole family do not live in Nigeria,and we won't be bombed,you should be more concerned about yourself and your family,you might not grow old in Nigeria,that's 100% fact cheesy

ishit4bodyy:
Ask your family dat question. Or maybe not because boko haram don kill dem finish. grin

I am sure na the lack of respect and fourth class citizenship treatment make you wan die for nairaland. That’s why you come here dey form boss. See his English sef na definitely security job dis one dey do. Credit card debt with inflation don hook am grin

Again , I hope you are building your retirement home before they throw you inside nursing home because we know how una matter dey be when una old for there grin

But I doubt… We know how debt dey sustain una grin slave wey dog better pass. grin grin grin
Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by Austinegraced: 12:20pm On Sep 08, 2022
This particular topic is really amazing, I was just thinking of making a process , I've been given a conditional acceptance letter already, planning to pay my tuition fee and now I'm seeing this topic. Hmmm.
Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:46pm On Sep 08, 2022
Austinegraced:
This particular topic is really amazing, I was just thinking of making a process , I've been given a conditional acceptance letter already, planning to pay my tuition fee and now I'm seeing this topic. Hmmm.
Cyprus na zero for hustle.only if you wan do illegal
Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by ednut1(m): 12:06am On Sep 09, 2022
Austinegraced:
una no dey hear word abi
Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by vibrant99(m): 5:43pm On Sep 11, 2022
Fear North, Go and see for your self first!

Austinegraced:
This particular topic is really amazing, I was just thinking of making a process, I've been given a conditional acceptance letter already, planning to pay my tuition fee and now I'm seeing this topic. Hmmm.
Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by talkless78: 1:51am On Sep 12, 2022
Natemrwiz:

details

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

North And East: My Experience Yesterday In Onitsha (Photos) / Inside Abramovich’s ₦181b Eclipse Yacht With Helipads,Sub & Missile Defence Syst / The Struggle To Board A Bus At Iyana Ipaja, Lagos Due To Okada Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.