Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,149 members, 7,842,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Dear Marilia Mendonca I Am Still Shocked By Your Death(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dear Marilia Mendonca I Am Still Shocked By Your Death(photos) (596 Views)

Femi, Yeni Kuti Remember Mum 20 Years After Death (Photos) / Peter Okoye Remembers Micheal Jackson, 9 Years After His Death (Photos) / Death Photos Of Alizee: Corpse Of Ali Zainab Nielsen Murdered By Peter Nielsen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Marilia Mendonca I Am Still Shocked By Your Death(photos) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 09, 2021
Dear Marilia, It is one month now since you left this wicked world, I am sad while writing this and I won't make it long and boring, I am still shocked by your death and I am always asking myself why did God take such a lovely angel when vagabonds are roaming the streets, God could have taken 10 vagabonds instead of you, yea I might sound harsh but that is the honest truth, we have killers roaming free and a sweet angel like Marilia is no more, sad.

My whole day was shattered when I saw the news and at first, I was happy because they said you got rescued, I told my GF I said "thank God it is not her time", only for us to hear the news that you died, I wanted to go to the supermarket but I had to walk to have some sober reflection about life.

Someone like Marilia should not have died, this life is so unfair, God why take her? Why?

I am your true fan and I loved you from the very day I started listening to your songs and your songs gives me joy and happiness and I can't even bring myself to listen to your song now and every time I hear your song I get emotional and ask God why.

Rest on Marilia you would never be forgotten by generations.

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/12/dear-marilia-mendonca-i-am-still.html?m=1
Re: Dear Marilia Mendonca I Am Still Shocked By Your Death(photos) by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 10, 2021
Re: Dear Marilia Mendonca I Am Still Shocked By Your Death(photos) by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 10, 2021
Photos

Re: Dear Marilia Mendonca I Am Still Shocked By Your Death(photos) by zolajpower: 2:47am On Dec 10, 2021
Na wetin folgado do oo?

(1) (Reply)

“na You Rent Car Pass” – Bobrisky ‘slams’ Tonto Dikeh Hours After Tonto Exposed / Comedian Isokoboy Cries Out After His Sister Was Allegedly Killed Over A Land In / Burial Poster Of Later Actor Sam Obiago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.