Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,031 members, 7,859,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:18 PM

Can Anybody Help Me With Answers To Any Of These Questions Please? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can Anybody Help Me With Answers To Any Of These Questions Please? (495 Views)

Helping My Son Prepare For Common Entrance...help With These Questions / Who Can Answer These Questions? / Help My Primary Two Sister With Answers To Quantitative Reasoning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Anybody Help Me With Answers To Any Of These Questions Please? by 123kidda: 1:20am On Dec 10, 2021
Greetings everyone. Please I would really appreciate the slightest idea no matter how little on the following questions:

1. Discuss the relevance of legal positivity to the enforcement of international law

2. Discuss the concept of local contents of international laws and explain how the local contents enhance the enforceability of international law

3. Discuss the role of public administrators in the management of the various forms of human rights abuses in all nations of the world

4. Explain the legal implications of international categorisation of humans at the international context

Please all questions are based on international law, a course that I have to pass this semester in the university. Thank you very much and God bless
Re: Can Anybody Help Me With Answers To Any Of These Questions Please? by aderemielijah(m): 1:56am On Dec 10, 2021
I believe you will be taught. Or you would have been taught.
Re: Can Anybody Help Me With Answers To Any Of These Questions Please? by anthonyuncle(m): 2:44am On Dec 10, 2021
google grin
Re: Can Anybody Help Me With Answers To Any Of These Questions Please? by Rickmann: 6:28am On Dec 10, 2021
123kidda:
Greetings everyone. Please I would really appreciate the slightest idea no matter how little on the following questions:

1. Discuss the relevance of legal positivity to the enforcement of international law

2. Discuss the concept of local contents of international laws and explain how the local contents enhance the enforceability of international law

3. Discuss the role of public administrators in the management of the various forms of human rights abuses in all nations of the world

4. Explain the legal implications of international categorisation of humans at the international context

Please all questions are based on international law, a course that I have to pass this semester in the university. Thank you very much and God bless

Why come here when you can simply refer to Google?
Re: Can Anybody Help Me With Answers To Any Of These Questions Please? by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 10, 2021
123kidda:

I am about to drop some answers...can I? Hope you wouldn't mind how little they are..?
Re: Can Anybody Help Me With Answers To Any Of These Questions Please? by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 10, 2021
123kidda:

Ok let's go..
1) legal positivity is a theory of the law that hold the norms in any society without regard for their merits..
one of the relevance can be the claim that legal positivity is the leading theory of law..another relevance is a reminder that laws and legal system can be bad or immoral..

2) concept is an abstract idea and local content is the value a project brings to regional economy so you find the answer to that and relate it and how it enhance enforcement of international law..

3)one of the roles should be protection of citizens ii) strengthens bureaucracy iii) policy formulation ..so what you do is define what I just mentioned above and discuss them..

4)the first thing is to understand what international categorisation means now I think international categorisation can be divided into public international law .private and supranational law after that you can discuss and explain the legal implications..
I am sorry the answers might not be too good..it's just my token contribution..
Good luck man..
Re: Can Anybody Help Me With Answers To Any Of These Questions Please? by 123kidda: 9:59pm On Dec 11, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

Ok let's go..
1) legal positivity is a theory of the law that hold the norms in any society without regard for their merits..
one of the relevance can be the claim that legal positivity is the leading theory of law..another relevance is a reminder that laws and legal system can be bad or immoral..

2) concept is an abstract idea and local content is the value a project brings to regional economy so you find the answer to that and relate it and how it enhance enforcement of international law..

3)one of the roles should be protection of citizens ii) strengthens bureaucracy iii) policy formulation ..so what you do is define what I just mentioned above and discuss them..

4)the first thing is to understand what international categorisation means now I think international categorisation can be divided into public international law .private and supranational law after that you can discuss and explain the legal implications..
I am sorry the answers might not be too good..it's just my token contribution..
Good luck man..

Thank you very much. This is really helpful
Re: Can Anybody Help Me With Answers To Any Of These Questions Please? by 123kidda: 9:59pm On Dec 11, 2021
Rickmann:

Why come here when you can simply refer to Google?

No be everything dey Google Bros
Re: Can Anybody Help Me With Answers To Any Of These Questions Please? by 123kidda: 10:00pm On Dec 11, 2021
aderemielijah:
I believe you will be taught. Or you would have been taught.

We were not properly taught
Re: Can Anybody Help Me With Answers To Any Of These Questions Please? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 11, 2021
123kidda:

Thank you very much. This is really helpful
Man wishing you Goodluck in life ..I hope your dreams get fulfilled..
Re: Can Anybody Help Me With Answers To Any Of These Questions Please? by aderemielijah(m): 6:00pm On Dec 14, 2021
123kidda:

We were not properly taught

Oh ok

(1) (Reply)

Ondo City Polytechnic, Ondo City Clearance Requirements For Fresher 2021/2022 / University Of Abuja Courses And Admission Requirements / ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.