Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,484 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Is It Really Worthy It To Serve God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Really Worthy It To Serve God? (1008 Views)

Is It Really Compulsory To Go To Church On Sundays?? / Post Your 'Front Page-Worthy' TOPICS And LINKS Here / Is Being A Worker In Church The Only Way To Serve God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Really Worthy It To Serve God? by DevDel(m): 6:28pm On Jul 27, 2007
Come to think of it, is it really worthy it to serve God? What do we lose by not?
Re: Is It Really Worthy It To Serve God? by IDINRETE: 7:14pm On Jul 27, 2007
which of the Gods are you alluding to in particular?

OLORUN
CHI
YAHWEH
ELI
JEHOVAH
ELYON
ALLAH
MAU
Re: Is It Really Worthy It To Serve God? by Gamine(f): 7:19pm On Jul 27, 2007
@ poster

Dont serve,
When u land inside hot soup, u go hear ween
Re: Is It Really Worthy It To Serve God? by DevDel(m): 11:39pm On Jul 27, 2007
IDINRETE:

which of the Gods are you alluding to in particular?

OLORUN
CHI
YAHWEH
ELI
JEHOVAH
ELYON
ALLAH
MAU

I am refering to the one and only ALMIGHTY GOD

Gamine:

@ poster

Dont serve,
smiley Haba Hajia, na opinion I dey solicit for now, u sure say you dey serve God for real?
Re: Is It Really Worthy It To Serve God? by IDINRETE: 10:36am On Jul 28, 2007
DevDel:

I am refering to the one and only ALMIGHTY GOD
smiley Haba Hajia, na opinion I dey solicit for now, u sure say you dey serve God for real?

to me Allah is different from Jehovah likewise Olorun is not the same as Yahweh

You have to be specific
Re: Is It Really Worthy It To Serve God? by otuwe(f): 9:34am On Jul 30, 2007
DevDel:

Come to think of it, is it really worthy it to serve God? What do we lose by not?

yes it is really worth it to serve God. you lose ur self consciousness by not cool
Re: Is It Really Worthy It To Serve God? by doyenn(m): 1:10pm On Jul 30, 2007
Do you expect someone to tell you this b4 you know.Do you want to be ungreatful to your creator.Have you ever think of the goods protection that your God is giving you without you doing anything for him.If you need any proof of what your God is reallydoing for you b4 you worship him,I think i wld be glad to tell you some.

Cld you take some min to imagin how you were in your mum womb b4 you were born,do you really think it's your mum that's given you adequate care or your God.

Can you try and hold the air you breathin and see if you'll survive,just do thst for 5 min and see the result or if you think there is any artificial air that you can use.

How does the food you eat get digested and used up by your body. Do you that these food get digested and separated for each of your body's component to use.the unwanted one is even separated and excreted out as waste.

If all this is not sufficient for you,then do without eating anything for 5 days,remain on standing for 3 days without sitting down.

Let's see the result and tell us your decision
Re: Is It Really Worthy It To Serve God? by pilgrim1(f): 5:54pm On Jul 30, 2007
Gamine:

@ poster

Dont serve,

undecided shocked
Re: Is It Really Worthy It To Serve God? by hamabra(m): 1:34pm On Jul 31, 2007
my pal,
serving God is the best thing that can ever happen to any being, as u have everytin to gain,for if u dont serve him u will definately serve the devil and u can guess what u will have. so if u have not made up ur mind please do b4 it is late.c u
Re: Is It Really Worthy It To Serve God? by DevDel(m): 11:16pm On Aug 06, 2007
I've not said I'm not going to serve God anyway
Re: Is It Really Worthy It To Serve God? by Ldales(m): 9:00am On Aug 07, 2007
Devdel, Please disregard what idinrete said. God has so many names, some of which he mentioned in his reply. Trust me, it is worth the while to serve God, its like a father son relationship if u do, not jus going to church and doing good, and reading your bible and all, it all becomes mechanical like that.

But when u have this father son relationship with him, your on top of the world, u guys can talk to each other, u tell him of ideas,plans, he directs you and all. He is never tired of listening,he is closer than even our earthly father.

He is Faithful.

God Bless You

Kind Regards
Re: Is It Really Worthy It To Serve God? by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 07, 2007
Serving god is personal choice.

But as for me, no. I don't believe in him.
Re: Is It Really Worthy It To Serve God? by efuah(f): 1:56pm On Aug 07, 2007
we as humans are created to serve God.
serving God is wonderful dear, it makes life easy even in your
darkest hour, u have no fear cos of the faith u have in him.
IT IS MORE THAN WORTH IT TO SERVE GOD kiss
Re: Is It Really Worthy It To Serve God? by obanikoro2(m): 2:25pm On Aug 07, 2007
it is worth it my dear!
Re: Is It Really Worthy It To Serve God? by Bosdem(f): 4:23pm On Sep 20, 2007
If u don't serve the Creator of the universe, who u wan serve?

(1) (Reply)

The Notion Of One God Is False. / What Manner Of Healing Is Dis @ Ghana(pics) / 1 Free Bible, #400 Recharge Card Any Net Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.