Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,427 members, 7,853,856 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:23 AM

Here Is Another Way To Make Money In Brazil - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Here Is Another Way To Make Money In Brazil (568 Views)

Study In Brazil: Admissions And Visa Procedures / Why You Should Not Invest Your Money In Keke Business: My Experience / Huge Anaconda Crossing A Road In Brazil, Stopped Traffic (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here Is Another Way To Make Money In Brazil by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 12, 2021
If you know the state where you are residing in Brazil very well you can join some sites and then you can show people around and charge them per hour, you would be an independent tour guide,so you can make some extra money

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/12/here-is-another-way-to-make-money-in.html?m=1
Re: Here Is Another Way To Make Money In Brazil by TheMan3: 5:48pm On Dec 12, 2021
walkbrazil4k:
If you know the state where you are residing in Brazil very well you can join some sites and then you can show people around and charge them per hour, you would be an independent tour guide,so you can make some extra money

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/12/here-is-another-way-to-make-money-in.html?m=1

please can you tell us about student visas and other legitimate ways to relocate to Brazil?
Re: Here Is Another Way To Make Money In Brazil by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 12, 2021
TheMan3:
please can you tell us about student visas and other legitimate ways to relocate to Brazil?

I really don't know much about student visas bro

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can I Get Canada Study And Work Visa With 3.5m / Canada Opens Doors To Ukrainian Refugees Fleeing Russian Invasion / Photos for the day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.