Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,134 members, 7,829,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke (52233 Views)

Woman In Tears After Her First Bank Account Was Wiped By Fraudsters (Video) / My Sister’s Bank Account Wiped Out. Please Help!!! (Photo) / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by sonnie10: 9:01am On Dec 12, 2021
So you had money in your account but still went ahead to collect load. Greed!

1 Like

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by fergie001: 9:02am On Dec 12, 2021
Co-incidentally, I was just watching Macaroni and Shaggi's skit on Isonu bank minutes ago grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by akmath: 9:03am On Dec 12, 2021
I tire for this guy

So you still want take another loan..

2 Likes

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by EmmanuelScott1(m): 9:03am On Dec 12, 2021
Since I was born and now I'm getting younger, I hate borrowing, so I can't relate grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by josephft2000: 9:03am On Dec 12, 2021
[quote author=AnonPoet post=108421190]How a loan app wiped out my account and left me broke

See me see trouble o! one loan app in this country, (I will not mention their name yet) has wiped my entire life savings and they have left me dead broke. Around early February this year my friend told me about a business that i can invest in and get good profit by the end of the year. Usual na, I got excited about the project and I had to make sure I hustle the money anyway, anyhow; that was how I remember that I saw one advert on facebook, so I went to the Facebook page and I copied the WhatsApp number from the page. Naso it start o! they asked me to register, write my mothers name, my office even collect my BVN and card details join!! Haba! I should have known.

I took the loan even with the high interest because I didn't have a choice and guy man gats make sweet cash. The 1st instalment i paid, 2nd instalment i delayed for 2 days...honestly no be my fault i even tried reaching out to them for small time more but no one answered. That's how the 3rd instalment came these loan app cleared all my account o! They removed all the money in my account claiming they couldn't be patient anymore! I've called & called but they didn't answer me! Next thing their representatives dey insult me!

Guys, I want to know what to do o! Is this how all loan apps do? they will shame you and suck your account dry? Abeg people talk o! what can I do?

Which decent loan apps can one use in the future?

1. FairMoney
2. Carbon
3. RenMoney
BRANCH
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by pussymonger1: 9:03am On Dec 12, 2021
GO TO THEIR OFFICE WITH SOLDIER MEN ..... CARRY ALL THEIR LAPTOPS AND ARREST SOME OF THIER WORKERS
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by dodoatirice: 9:03am On Dec 12, 2021
HenryDion:
Fake story. It wouldn't reach FP if that's what you're looking for.

Elenu gboro, it actually did no be everybody dey chase clout sha. Op sorry oo
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by don4real18(m): 9:03am On Dec 12, 2021
ipobarethieves:
sad Avoid all of dem and experience PEACE of mind.GTB is still ok but avoid am too.The sure way is to seek the money from ur friends and pay back.But Nigerians attitude won’t allow a friend to help

Lol. About 3 of my friends have taken money from me without paying back. The last was not too long ago. I'm not certain that I can give anybody loan again except na dash I want dash you.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Seun360(m): 9:04am On Dec 12, 2021
Be like say Fairmoney is the Ebeano.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Omniman(m): 9:04am On Dec 12, 2021
honeybasket:
Did they remove more than what they are supposed to? If not, why are you shouting?

Him no wan pay on time
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by josephft2000: 9:04am On Dec 12, 2021
BRANCH

1 Like

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Adakintroy: 9:04am On Dec 12, 2021
Nigeria Sabi judge to favour themselves. Them steal your mony or them collect their money back according to agreement? When them tell you to provide acct number/ bvn. You no know say na your pocket them put hand just in case. or you de sleep.!
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by okolojay: 9:06am On Dec 12, 2021
This shows that you really don’t know how these things work.
HenryDion:

A loan company can't wipe your account without your permission... Even if you have millions there... Stop peddling lies.
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by luizpippo(m): 9:06am On Dec 12, 2021
See advert for Fairmoney shall
cheesy cheesy

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by dake40(m): 9:07am On Dec 12, 2021
Another sponsored post from fair money

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by donforeign: 9:07am On Dec 12, 2021
pdppower:
You claimed they wiped your account yet you still don't want to mention their name. Kwantinu
u dey mind d fool
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Babastrong(m): 9:07am On Dec 12, 2021
AnonPoet:
How a loan app wiped out my account and left me broke

See me see trouble o! one loan app in this country, (I will not mention their name yet) has wiped my entire life savings and they have left me dead broke. Around early February this year my friend told me about a business that i can invest in and get good profit by the end of the year. Usual na, I got excited about the project and I had to make sure I hustle the money anyway, anyhow; that was how I remember that I saw one advert on facebook, so I went to the Facebook page and I copied the WhatsApp number from the page. Naso it start o! they asked me to register, write my mothers name, my office even collect my BVN and card details join!! Haba! I should have known.

I took the loan even with the high interest because I didn't have a choice and guy man gats make sweet cash. The 1st instalment i paid, 2nd instalment i delayed for 2 days...honestly no be my fault i even tried reaching out to them for small time more but no one answered. That's how the 3rd instalment came these loan app cleared all my account o! They removed all the money in my account claiming they couldn't be patient anymore! I've called & called but they didn't answer me! Next thing their representatives dey insult me!

Guys, I want to know what to do o! Is this how all loan apps do? they will shame you and suck your account dry? Abeg people talk o! what can I do?

1. FairMoney
2. Carbon
3. RenMoney

Which off these three is recommended abeg?
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Ijaya123: 9:07am On Dec 12, 2021
This is turning to be a free advert for Fair money.

I even doubt if the story is true afterall. It appears like a planned thing with help from one of the Mods.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Greatzeus(m): 9:08am On Dec 12, 2021
You are owing a loan app, despite the fact you have money in your account? I wish all the loan apps will adopt this method, instead of sending insulting messages to innocent contacts on the defaulters phones. Serves you right Op.
Imagine Op is still planning on using loan apps in the future? Seems you have already considered yourself useless that you can't be financially independent without loan apps? Shame undecided

2 Likes

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by effico(m): 9:08am On Dec 12, 2021
Op, I have been dealing with these loan apps since 2018 and I know the cons and pros of all of them. Let me tell you from experience that none of these Loan apps are worth the risk of getting funds from them. They will drag your name to the mud. All those advertising fair money are only after what they will gain from referring you to Fair money.
Carbon, Branch etc are all loan sharks who can make you poor overnight.

If you must take loan, it should be only for business. Finally, if you must take loan, let it be from your bank. Banks have very low and attractive interest rates. Let me give you example, standard chartered charges monthly interest rates of 1.083%, union bank is about 3%, etc. No bank in Nigeria charges above 3% per month. Avoid all these loan apps, they are no good. But if you can, avoid loan generally.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by talk2maurice(m): 9:08am On Dec 12, 2021
AnonPoet:

1. FairMoney
2. Carbon
3. RenMoney

Lol...so you still have plans for the future?
You still want to get loan from another loan app?

4 Likes

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Tobidarker02: 9:08am On Dec 12, 2021
AnonPoet:

1. FairMoney
2. Carbon
3. RenMoney

Wack advertisement

19 Likes

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Dreytonisback(m): 9:08am On Dec 12, 2021
It's that season again when people starve and seek loans
Niggas don't be troubled by the Christmas showoffs , Las Las no commot for house no travel sef
Just buy wetin u fit afford and enjoy life your own way for your house on the low
Las Las we all na enjoyment we do

No go collect loan from anyone oooo
Remember say January no be anybody mate at all
Once you broke enter January you must turn white color bc harmattan plus empty pocket na threat to human life

Lights up my kpoli in peace while I listen to MADE IN LAGOS.

5 Likes

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by donforeign: 9:08am On Dec 12, 2021
AnonPoet:

1. FairMoney
2. Carbon
3. RenMoney

fake story...
They cover their names now ode

7 Likes

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by foxxydude: 9:09am On Dec 12, 2021
This thread is sponsored by Fairmoney loan app grin

23 Likes

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by DSC7: 9:10am On Dec 12, 2021
Many people are recommending Fairmoney...

Op you can use Fair money so that you will be cashing out like White Money... grin
Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by sisisioge: 9:10am On Dec 12, 2021
Branch is decent too.

1 Like

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Omik1: 9:10am On Dec 12, 2021
AnonPoet:

1. FairMoney
2. Carbon
3. RenMoney

A loan app can't take more than what you owe because it's always set that way. Even if you are owing them till next year and you have billions in your account, except you initiate the Total repayment deduction, the app will only take your current debt.

2 Likes

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by FreeStuffsNG: 9:11am On Dec 12, 2021
joeytrib:
I am so sorry about your experience but incase of next time use FairMoney boss. They have the best interest rate out there.
grin grin grin After this experience, the best advice for him is to flee loan apps. Except you guarantee him that if he defaults for 2-3 days you guys won't show him your other side.

1 Like

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by Babastrong(m): 9:11am On Dec 12, 2021
Any problem or force that will make me use any of the loan apps. May gods on the mount olympus destroy it.
loan apps and me are parallel lines, we can never meet.

6 Likes

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by DSC7: 9:11am On Dec 12, 2021
foxxydude:
This thread is sponsored by Fairmoney loan app grin

Been think say na only me dey reason am dat way..... grin...

Everybody just dey shout Fairmoney fair money... cheesy

14 Likes

Re: How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke by 3rdavefarms(m): 9:12am On Dec 12, 2021
I pray they wipe off your Wife’s account too and render your sturrbom heart useless , why do you failed to mention their name?
So that they can credit you with more plague or what

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Coronavirus: List of markets shut down by Lagos State Government / London Market Closing Due To ‘low Patronage’ From Nigerians / Different Nigerians You'll Meet In The Bank.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.