Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Tell My Dad I Tried My Best.. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tell My Dad I Tried My Best.. (691 Views)

How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos / My Dad Is Very Stingy - Mapoly Undergraduate Who Stole Dad's Severance Pay / I Ran Away To Libya To Escape My Dad’s Sexual Demands —returnee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell My Dad I Tried My Best.. by ITRIEDMYBEST: 9:25am On Dec 12, 2021
Tell him I strived, grind and tried my best. Is the world against me? I invested in Efx back in 2020 and lost everything including people capital, I rise after that and struggle to get back up. Saved a little money and put in crypto early this january, before March ending I'm penniless. Crypto dropped and I lose so much that I had to withdraw the little that remain and sort out some of my school needs. During our inter semester break I worked and saved some money to put into my cryto account, luckily I started making some gains with my little trading strategy. I borrowed money from an online banking to add to my Binance account, six weeks later my account was disabled permanently (story for another day). I lost over 120k including the borrowed money just when I thought life was beginning to get better. Did I forget to tell you how I started Amazon Kdp in 2020 at the height of covid but could only make $32 typing with my phone with broken screen and limited battery because I was not able to afford a PC.
I got depressed because of all this and it really affect my academics. Just getting myself up again, then yesterday I was scammed of my hard earned money again by someone I have been doing business with for long. People are really wicked. I was still trying to comprehend all the whole problem and got bitten by a scorpion when sleeping again. I've lost a lot at my age, I think this is more than physical.
I even had to borrowed to pay for my hospital bills when I called my Dad and he could not afford it. Sincerely he and mum really tried for us, being poor is their only disadvantage.
Nairalanders(on my knees) pls I only need the #4500 to pay for the borrowed hospital bills.

lalasticlaca

Pls help your boy( I opened this account because my main account is too popular)

Re: Tell My Dad I Tried My Best.. by devilmaycry: 9:41am On Dec 12, 2021
So cos ur main acct is too popular u opened this to beg...

This shows u ain't all that sincere my niggga

Tho ur write up is pitiful...I wish u well bro
Re: Tell My Dad I Tried My Best.. by gambia(m): 9:49am On Dec 12, 2021
I will suggest you use your main account so helpers can locate you.
Re: Tell My Dad I Tried My Best.. by suffering: 11:59am On Dec 12, 2021
Tender a service and you’ll get money in return. Until you’re serious about that, shift one side let me see road.
Re: Tell My Dad I Tried My Best.. by FuckDModz: 1:43pm On Dec 12, 2021
Awon scammer. Your cup will soon overflow.

1 Like

Re: Tell My Dad I Tried My Best.. by Smithwilliams826: 5:01pm On Dec 12, 2021
Speechless. You sold at loss. Fear.
Re: Tell My Dad I Tried My Best.. by captainking(m): 5:34pm On Dec 12, 2021
Realise that in this life.. People have lost a thousand times more than you and yet they never gave up..
I am one of them.

Don't give up bro.. Someone above advised you to render a service..thats a good advice..

(1) (Reply)

Teacher Accused Of Flogging 19-month-old Baby To Death In Delta Speaks | VIDEO / Extra Judicial Killings By Military In Obayantor 1 Community / Cultism:police Storm Cultists Den, Arrest Three.photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.