Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,693 members, 7,844,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Speaking Phonetics Is A Sin— Evangelist - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Speaking Phonetics Is A Sin— Evangelist (15297 Views)

"When A Man Impregnates His Wife, He Has Committed Sin" - Evangelist / speaking Of Phonetics Is A Sin”-lady Evangelist Discloses / Illuminati Killed Ebony Reigns - Evangelist Emmanuel Addai Reveals (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speaking Phonetics Is A Sin— Evangelist by Wchris(m): 7:21pm On Dec 12, 2021
We have alot of insane preachers in this country

1 Like

Re: Speaking Phonetics Is A Sin— Evangelist by brainhgeek(m): 7:22pm On Dec 12, 2021
HitSong:
This deranged useless woman...

THIS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY GOD BARRED WOMEN FROM FROM IN THE CHURCH BUT USELESS NEWAGE CHRISTAINS WILL NEVER OBEY.

THEY PREFER TO TWIST THE WORD OF THEIR god TO SUITE THEIR WAY OF LIFE.

USELESS GENERATION

What of male pastors who command their congregation to eat grass? Is that not reason enough for God to bar men from leading a church since church leadership is gender-centric? What qualifies us to be irrational thinkers is being human and what qualifies us to be geniuses is the Spirit of God and the wisdom He only bestows.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Speaking Phonetics Is A Sin— Evangelist by Brownshoe: 7:23pm On Dec 12, 2021
Salary wey i never collect i don finish am

Is that not witchcraft?
Re: Speaking Phonetics Is A Sin— Evangelist by tfelicityk(m): 7:25pm On Dec 12, 2021
Speaking phonetic is speaking in tongues as well...
Re: Speaking Phonetics Is A Sin— Evangelist by Mummyfour(f): 7:26pm On Dec 12, 2021
Afobaje001:
Wahala wear Wetin again��
Bikini
Re: Speaking Phonetics Is A Sin— Evangelist by Oppy2k2: 7:26pm On Dec 12, 2021
Nibo latun jasi bayii nitori olorun.
Re: Speaking Phonetics Is A Sin— Evangelist by jrusky(m): 7:26pm On Dec 12, 2021
These people ehn....I'm sure even to speak your dialect will become a sin one day.
Re: Speaking Phonetics Is A Sin— Evangelist by Mvena(f): 7:30pm On Dec 12, 2021
Aidejay:
Africans and inventing new sins every sunday.

It's only in africa that poverty is not a sin.

That was how one "prophet" was shouting the other day that wet lips Asin lip gloss is a sin.
Ahn ahn

Re: Speaking Phonetics Is A Sin— Evangelist by Starlight25: 7:30pm On Dec 12, 2021
People will just be spittng nonsense everywhere....

All languages in the whole world has phonetics na...
Phonetics deal with sounds and it must be duly understood if you want to speak a language correctly -whether yours or not- .It is not endemic to English. People want a good phonetic articulation of English because it is an international language.English is just like any other language out there....
As for 'i too know people', they are on their own....

The reason some people are unable to articulate some of the languages they speak considerably is because they haven't grasped the phonetics of that particular language to a certain level...

If learning the phonetics of a language for better articulation is sinful to God then who created the language in the first place?...

Does the Holy Spirit now has variants?
Honestly, i'm speechless.
Re: Speaking Phonetics Is A Sin— Evangelist by Mummyfour(f): 7:30pm On Dec 12, 2021
;
Oppy2k2:
Nibo latun jasi bayii nitori olorun.
grin grin. I feel your pains
Re: Speaking Phonetics Is A Sin— Evangelist by OLULAW: 7:31pm On Dec 12, 2021
Stupid woman, speaking in tongues is a SIN. Afterall, the abradacabba isn’t your natural, God given language, dialect or accent.
Re: Speaking Phonetics Is A Sin— Evangelist by ngwababe(f): 7:35pm On Dec 12, 2021
BabaIbo:
Okotorigba!

Small time this one's will say sleeping with your wife by 4 am is a sin.

She said doggy na sin o.
Re: Speaking Phonetics Is A Sin— Evangelist by AlphaStyles(m): 7:35pm On Dec 12, 2021
Na everything be sin for africa i wonder if the God we serve here is the only true one and the western own is fake
Re: Speaking Phonetics Is A Sin— Evangelist by meedoLock(m): 7:35pm On Dec 12, 2021
Kuku kill us.

Re: Speaking Phonetics Is A Sin— Evangelist by Double0h7(f): 7:36pm On Dec 12, 2021
She keeps looking up to the left when she is trying to remember or recollect her dream. That is a sign that she is creating the story rather than remembering it. When someone is trying to remember a fact they look up to the right. She is lying basically, making this story up so there was no dream.

Body language is a fascinating tool...

1 Like

Re: Speaking Phonetics Is A Sin— Evangelist by hope4nigeria(m): 7:38pm On Dec 12, 2021
ZooCountry45:
The English she's speaking, where will she go
Hahahahahahhaha
and she's even speaking the phonetic oh

1 Like

Re: Speaking Phonetics Is A Sin— Evangelist by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 12, 2021
This woman should be arrested for defamation of God's character, and for fraudulently calling herself a woman of God. What sort of nonsense is this na?

1 Like

Re: Speaking Phonetics Is A Sin— Evangelist by Starlight25: 7:38pm On Dec 12, 2021
Nchenches:
But phonetics is a subject not Oyibo English accent.

Honestly i dont know when phonetics became a language....

You do not need english accent to speak correct english sef...
Confusion everywhere.
I pity some religious people sha.
Re: Speaking Phonetics Is A Sin— Evangelist by Angelfrost(m): 7:40pm On Dec 12, 2021
Sigh... Negroes and Religion! What a joke!!! undecided
Re: Speaking Phonetics Is A Sin— Evangelist by biggz82: 7:41pm On Dec 12, 2021
Una don start

1 Like

Re: Speaking Phonetics Is A Sin— Evangelist by Anebi2002: 7:41pm On Dec 12, 2021
Hashabiah:
This is a lie from the pit of hell that only those without understanding will accept. How can God send you to hell for speaking phonetics...or what has language got to do with the acceptance and salvation which is in Christ Jesus ...? Chai
Help me tell them

Re: Speaking Phonetics Is A Sin— Evangelist by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:42pm On Dec 12, 2021
Blood of Shekau oooooo.. free yourself from mental slavery. The great Prophets in the Bible never gave useless and meaningless gospels of this type.
Re: Speaking Phonetics Is A Sin— Evangelist by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 12, 2021
Africa should stop giving airplay to rubbish like this. Other countries are developing here we are arguing whether phonetic English is sin.

Every non English speakers in the world who whishes to learn English properly, learns Phonetic English.
Re: Speaking Phonetics Is A Sin— Evangelist by ParkleElegant: 7:43pm On Dec 12, 2021
Seunosewa22:
100% visa application guaranteed 5slots available hurry now and call 081::63::83::85::69 for more information. this is an opportunity to apply for two years u.s.a, canada, australia, south korea and any other country working visa; for both family and single packages. note : no down payment until visa is out and payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. please only interested persons can contact/whatsapp us on 081::63::83::85::69

You have all that, what are you still doing in Nigeria? and even using Nigeria number? You for done they for your Fourth country now bayi undecided
Re: Speaking Phonetics Is A Sin— Evangelist by ParkleElegant: 7:45pm On Dec 12, 2021
Brownshoe:

Is that not witchcraft?

grin grin grin grin grin This one weak me
Re: Speaking Phonetics Is A Sin— Evangelist by ParkleElegant: 7:46pm On Dec 12, 2021
Brownshoe:

Is that not witchcraft?

grin grin grin grin this one weak me

1 Like

Re: Speaking Phonetics Is A Sin— Evangelist by MsFaith: 7:47pm On Dec 12, 2021
That’s how one religious fellow was telling to go for confession for not coming to church the previous Sunday. That it is a great sin grin

I told him if that’s the case I won’t be going to church again.
Re: Speaking Phonetics Is A Sin— Evangelist by DrMuzungu(m): 7:47pm On Dec 12, 2021
Speaking likje westerners is against the law and the sin... but only in People's Republic of Dumbfvckistan!
Re: Speaking Phonetics Is A Sin— Evangelist by lozanni(m): 7:54pm On Dec 12, 2021
Re: Speaking Phonetics Is A Sin— Evangelist by StreetFight: 8:03pm On Dec 12, 2021
These idiots think everybody is a fool like their followers. Some useless idiots like Doyin Okupe will still come here to say "touch not my anointed". Who anointed who? Idiots anointed fools.
Re: Speaking Phonetics Is A Sin— Evangelist by Bigchristo: 8:08pm On Dec 12, 2021
onthehill:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXX7vM2M294/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Haaaaaa all these Mummy G.O and female evangelist sef, how come speaking phonetics is a sin? But speaking in Tongue in phonetics is not a sin ba? Abeg make una just rest for all these lies here and there over religious is just our problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Condoms Should Be Distributed In The Church / How To Understand John 5:19 / Jehovah’s Witnesses To Apparently Cease Publication Of Their Annual Yearbook …

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.