Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,170 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Omotola-my Buttocks Is Bumper To Bumper - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola-my Buttocks Is Bumper To Bumper (1927 Views)

Vivian Okyere: Pastor Advises Actress To Use Her Big Buttocks To Win Souls / My Buttocks Is My Greatest Asset – Lydia Forson / 'my Buttocks Is 7ft Wide & I Am Proud Of It' - Sarah Massey (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola-my Buttocks Is Bumper To Bumper by randyorton: 10:37am On Jun 13, 2011
http://omentgh./2011/04/05/my-buttocks-is-bumper-bumper-omotola/
http://naijan.com/omotola-jalade-defends-herself-my-buttocks-is-bumper-to-bumper/

Nollywood Actress Omotola Jalade found no other words to describe her nice buttocks than “bumper to bumper,” which is similar to words by Nigerian top musician Wande Cole.

This was in her bid to explain how she got her buttocks tapped at this year’s Grammy Awards by a man whose name she gave as B-Taylor.
After the Grammy Awards, what was anticipated to be a celebration of Omotola’s first appearance at the Grammys rather turned sour when Nigeria media rather gave a negative attention to her curvy body, costume and a picture of her posing with a gentleman, who slightly had his hands on her protruding buttocks.

Omotola told News-One in an exclusive interview in Ghana on Friday after a press conference, organized by Leila Djansi for her movie ‘Ties That Bind’ in which she is starring, that the incident was just unfortunate, adding that a section of Nollywood media which she described as “some people” were just being too protective of her.
She launched defensive tactics, dispelling rumours that her husband was worried about the issue. “It is one of those things you go through in your career,” she described the whole saga.“The picture, it is just another picture with anybody else.

It was a happy day, a very fun day and the guy, his name is B Taylor, and he is an American artiste. It is just any other picture. I took pictures with so many people that day. But unfortunately I think his hand was right on the ‘bumper bumper’ hahaha (laughs),” she referred to her buttocks.

Asked if she had not been aware of the guy’s hand, Omotola, who earlier on refused any guy’s hand around her waist area during a photo session after the press conference held at the Sky Plus Hotel at Ho, said she was not aware the guy’s hand was on her buttocks.
“How would I know? It is just like I am taking pictures with you guys and everybody was like let me take pictures with you. Until I saw those pictures I didn’t even know I took a picture with him. Until the attention came on the pictures, I didn’t even remember taking a picture with him. I just remembered after I saw the picture and all the noise about it. I had researched what his name was because people were saying he was a manager and I needed to tell them who he really was.”

She said she had to call her Bungalow Record label in Los Angeles to ascertain the identity of the guy and put it out there. “It is one of those pictures. I think people are just too protective of me,” she emphasized. This is what she had to say when asked if her husband was angry about the picture: “My husband, Captain Ekeinde, mt cheew nonsense total nonsense”

The actress, who is also a musician, was signed on to American-based Bungalow Universal record which is currently promoting her song titled ‘Stop The War’ in the USA. It was a result of this she went for the Grammy Awards. Omotola is playing Adobea in Leila Djansi’s upcoming movie, ‘Ties That Bind’.
Re: Omotola-my Buttocks Is Bumper To Bumper by biglawks(m): 1:37pm On Jun 13, 2011
If na my wife buttock, i no go gree o.
Re: Omotola-my Buttocks Is Bumper To Bumper by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 13, 2011
Seriously you people let this woman be. Maybe the guy just wanted to hold her waist, but since she is so
curvy, his hands just landed on her asszz. People need to get over it by now. undecided
Re: Omotola-my Buttocks Is Bumper To Bumper by tpia5: 10:02pm On Jun 13, 2011
Omotola, who earlier on refused any guy’s hand around her waist area during a photo session after the press conference held at the Sky Plus Hotel at Ho, said she was not aware the guy’s hand was on her buttocks.
“How would I know? It is just like I am taking pictures with you guys and everybody was like let me take pictures with you. Until I saw those pictures I didn’t even know I took a picture with him. Until the attention came on the pictures, I didn’t even remember taking a picture with him.

when nl nearly shut down from the traffic and some people almost busted their bloomers over that picture.
Re: Omotola-my Buttocks Is Bumper To Bumper by tpia5: 10:03pm On Jun 13, 2011
biglawks:

If na my wife buttock, i no go gree o.

well, you dont have to marry someone with a bum.

(1) (Reply)

Musician (mc Loph) Die A Spiritual Death – Sierra-leone Pastor / Tina Knowles: “jay-z Will Be An ‘awesome’ Dad”: Beyonce's Mom / Who Is The Most Sexy Nollywood Actress ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.