Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,790 members, 7,844,562 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Top Ten Most Rugged Looking Nigerian Musicians - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top Ten Most Rugged Looking Nigerian Musicians (62764 Views)

Hilarious! Little Girl Fights With Scary Looking Nigerian Father Christmas (pix) / Rugged Diva Tattoos Burna Boy's Face On Her Back (Photos) / Top Nigerian Musicians That Blew And Then Went Back To Being Upcoming Artiste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Ten Most Rugged Looking Nigerian Musicians by KingAzubuike(f): 8:57pm On Jan 04, 2022
Saintdan0421:
Erigga, Jesse Jags, Ilbliss 4 me.
Was surprised the clown didn't mention illbliss.
Re: Top Ten Most Rugged Looking Nigerian Musicians by Jonah507(m): 8:58pm On Jan 04, 2022
Hope say Portable go make d list

Modified: him no be musician yet grin

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Most Rugged Looking Nigerian Musicians by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 04, 2022
Jazzman01:

Naira Marley cannot engage anyone of those guys on that list in a brawl. Or are you doubting me? Except maybe Zlatan and Mohbad. And those two guys even looks more tough and rugged than him.
Take correction.. U said rugged looking. And how do u know who can stand who in any brawl U sound very childish tho undecided

3 Likes

Re: Top Ten Most Rugged Looking Nigerian Musicians by Babasonny(m): 9:00pm On Jan 04, 2022
Mr,I bet u don't know d meaning of rugged.

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Most Rugged Looking Nigerian Musicians by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 04, 2022
Plantiff:

Abobi you dey mad angry
Your face show, your show Shine
Re: Top Ten Most Rugged Looking Nigerian Musicians by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 04, 2022
osaeti:
One and only portable
Na him blokos big.
Re: Top Ten Most Rugged Looking Nigerian Musicians by uchaymart(m): 9:01pm On Jan 04, 2022
Saintdan0421:
Erigga, Jesse Jags, Ilbliss 4 me.

Bro in case of next time or even exams. when they ask you to name sinners, please dont call devil...

Eri baba is the king of all bad and rugged .

3 Likes

Re: Top Ten Most Rugged Looking Nigerian Musicians by 07kjb: 9:01pm On Jan 04, 2022
When you talk of rough face give it to phyno mehn that guy has a very strong face, forget his light skinned
Re: Top Ten Most Rugged Looking Nigerian Musicians by Germi9: 9:03pm On Jan 04, 2022
Chloraseptic:
The smoothest of them all is 2baba.

Dude hardly takes off his shirt. I think I have only seen him take his shirt off once in a music video with Bennie Man (Nfana naga rmx)

He's just one of the two of my favorite musicians
I was hoping to see number 1 Portable dat zazu ze boi
Non of the ones he mentioned look rugged

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Most Rugged Looking Nigerian Musicians by princewarri1985: 9:05pm On Jan 04, 2022
Jazzman01:
These guys are really rugged and are looking fierce. You wouldn't want to come into a direct confrontation with any of these guys.

cc; Lalasticlala

Number one on the list is;

1. Burna Boy
ALL THESE SOFT LOOKING NIGGAZ NA YOU DEY CALL RUGGED? ONE THING NA TO BE FIERCE LOOKING AND RUGGED AND THE OTHER THING NA TO GET HEART! THE MOST DANGEROUS PEOPLE ON PLANET EARTH, ARE THOSE WITH INNOCENT LOOKS AND YOU CAN TAKE THAT TO THE BANK, LET ME LIGHT UP ME CIGARRETE FIRST SO THAT I GO SEE WELL!
Re: Top Ten Most Rugged Looking Nigerian Musicians by Saintdan0421(m): 9:06pm On Jan 04, 2022
uchaymart:

Bro in case of next time or even exams. when they asked you to name sinners, please dont call devil...

Eri baba is the king of all bad and rugged .

Ayt sir.
Re: Top Ten Most Rugged Looking Nigerian Musicians by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 04, 2022
Miroslavv:

Your face show, your show Shine

Komot for my mention. You're not efficient wannabe.
Re: Top Ten Most Rugged Looking Nigerian Musicians by reidkrugger(m): 9:08pm On Jan 04, 2022
Who approve dis post for dis okpe op? Op, I nor sure say u know wetin rugged mean? U think say na by face or muscle? Or by TV? U well? Nor de talk of rugged here again o. Even Lai Mohammed rugged pass all dis guys wey u put for here. Shiiiiiiiddddtttt!!!!
Re: Top Ten Most Rugged Looking Nigerian Musicians by Stevyne: 9:08pm On Jan 04, 2022
Jazzman01:

Lol, but seriously can Olamide stand Face to Face with Burna? Let's put their seniority in the music industry apart. Burna looks more dangerous than him.
To you burna looks dangerous Dan olamide.
You mean burna looks dangerous Dan olamide that grew up in the trenches called Bariga
Re: Top Ten Most Rugged Looking Nigerian Musicians by Saintdan0421(m): 9:08pm On Jan 04, 2022
KingAzubuike:
Was surprised the clown didn't mention illbliss.
Well said but you know er'body owns his opinion.
Re: Top Ten Most Rugged Looking Nigerian Musicians by DonBenny77(m): 9:10pm On Jan 04, 2022
Chloraseptic:
The smoothest of them all is 2baba.

Dude hardly takes off his shirt. I think I have only seen him take his shirt off once in a music video with Bennie Man (Nfana naga rmx)

He's just one of the two of my favorite musicians
When live in concert the guy dey take off shirt steadily
Re: Top Ten Most Rugged Looking Nigerian Musicians by addexx: 9:10pm On Jan 04, 2022
Number one should be Reminisce. Dude has been looking like assassin/druglord from the first day I saw him on joor o. Phyno eyes tho.
Re: Top Ten Most Rugged Looking Nigerian Musicians by Tobichuks08: 9:10pm On Jan 04, 2022
lkillbrokehoes:
We are talking about NIGERIAN musicians, are those guys you mentioned musicians? smh undecided

I intentionally felt this list of musicians ait rugged just a few

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Most Rugged Looking Nigerian Musicians by Rhozabeth(m): 9:11pm On Jan 04, 2022
Datboredberry:
Rugged? Seems I don't know the word... Cause none of the musicians you mentioned look rugged... Except for reminisce... undecided

Thank u sis! I don't know what Davido is doing on that list! And to even think Davido comes before Olamide is unthinkable!! These guys are mostly butter!
Re: Top Ten Most Rugged Looking Nigerian Musicians by sammie99: 9:11pm On Jan 04, 2022
No Jesse Jagz?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Ten Most Rugged Looking Nigerian Musicians by Dotman2210(m): 9:11pm On Jan 04, 2022
Chloraseptic:

How many fights have you refereed in involving Burna Boy for you to come to conclusion that he will murder everyone..

You think fighting is by being bulked up, having strong face and having tattoos.

Leave the guy make he dey yarn dust,Burna boy go chop beating he go run
Re: Top Ten Most Rugged Looking Nigerian Musicians by Oppy2k2: 9:12pm On Jan 04, 2022
why u no add laycon and portable.

Iranu Abacha

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Most Rugged Looking Nigerian Musicians by Elidrisy20: 9:12pm On Jan 04, 2022
Jazzman01:
4 Terry G
pako master,knack you my pako
Re: Top Ten Most Rugged Looking Nigerian Musicians by ezegenigbonine: 9:13pm On Jan 04, 2022
Daddy shoki
Duncan mighty
Seun kuti
Timaya
Reminisce
Eedris abudkareen
Burna boy
Phyno
Ice prince
Olamide
Re: Top Ten Most Rugged Looking Nigerian Musicians by Wilyvibes(m): 9:15pm On Jan 04, 2022
Rugggedity based on their past events
You can be doing anyhow where dem CDQ, olamide BADDO even ERIGGA u dey forget say portable be badass lipsrsealed if u no gerrit about it

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Most Rugged Looking Nigerian Musicians by addexx: 9:15pm On Jan 04, 2022
Baba fryo and Durella
Re: Top Ten Most Rugged Looking Nigerian Musicians by Wilyvibes(m): 9:16pm On Jan 04, 2022
Wilyvibes:
Rugggedity based on their past events
You can't be doing anyhow where dem CDQ, olamide BADDO even ERIGGA, u dey forget say portable be badass lipsrsealed if u no gerrit about it
Re: Top Ten Most Rugged Looking Nigerian Musicians by liya11: 9:19pm On Jan 04, 2022
Ryda:
Let's replace the word rugged with antonyms that fits.
Seems o.p don't have clear understanding of the meaning of the word rugged

I was confused.
Re: Top Ten Most Rugged Looking Nigerian Musicians by toygod2: 9:19pm On Jan 04, 2022
Burna Boy
Olamide
Reminisce
Eedris
Zoro
Timaya

E.t.c
Re: Top Ten Most Rugged Looking Nigerian Musicians by Celebrityown: 9:20pm On Jan 04, 2022
Jazzman01:
These guys are really rugged and are looking fierce. You wouldn't want to come into a direct confrontation with any of these guys.

cc; Lalasticlala

Number one on the list is;

1. Burna Boy

How to get notified about current Celebrity trends in Nigeria and the world's at large

Click on the link below which will lead to Anything Celebrity just click � on the bell right to you, � and subscribe for free never miss out on any trends
Again.

[url=Anythingcelebrity.com] ANYTHING CELEBRITY[/url]

1 Share

Re: Top Ten Most Rugged Looking Nigerian Musicians by Samuelriano1(m): 9:21pm On Jan 04, 2022
how come portable zazu is not on d list?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bobrisky Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo / Moyo Lawal Shares Racy Pictures - Looking Very Hot !!! / Braless Fella Makafui At Ghana Tertiary Awards (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.