Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

University Of Lagos Vs University Of Ibadan: A Head-to-head Comparison - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Lagos Vs University Of Ibadan: A Head-to-head Comparison (1838 Views)

University Of Nigeria Vs University Of Ghana (VIDEO) / Methodist Primary School, Ekotedo, Ibadan -A Forgotten Citadel Of Learning / Ilesanmi Adesida, First African To Head University of Illinois, Public Ivy in US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Lagos Vs University Of Ibadan: A Head-to-head Comparison by Ayanfe2022: 1:51pm On Dec 12, 2021
One of the questions I get asked by many young students is “Which school is better between UNILAG and UI?”

I have searched all across the internet and Nairaland for the answer to this question but I couldn’t find one and so I decided to do my own research.

Comparing these two giants is a very difficult task and so the best approach is to look at things from different perceptions.

See the post here and see which school comes out as the winner https://www.schoolamebo.com/unilag-vs-uniben/
Re: University Of Lagos Vs University Of Ibadan: A Head-to-head Comparison by talk2hb1(m): 4:56pm On Dec 12, 2021
Ayanfe2022:
One of the questions I get asked by many young students is “Which school is better between UNILAG and UI?”

I have searched all across the internet and Nairaland for the answer to this question but I couldn’t find one and so I decided to do my own research.

Comparing these two giants is a very difficult task and so the best approach is to look at things from different perceptions.

See the post here and see which school comes out as the winner https://www.schoolamebo.com/unilag-vs-uniben/
Abeg Na BIG Beg I take Beg Una,no dey take Ibadan University compare University of Lagos (UNILAG).
UNILAG is not just a name, is a shining beacon of hope to the Nation.
Re: University Of Lagos Vs University Of Ibadan: A Head-to-head Comparison by tayewomi(m): 5:27pm On Dec 12, 2021
if you wan compare pls always spare UI,don't compare it with any Nigeria University,UI is the number one in Nigeria..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Lagos Vs University Of Ibadan: A Head-to-head Comparison by Darkcloud11(m): 6:25pm On Dec 12, 2021
Comparing rice and beans ����
Re: University Of Lagos Vs University Of Ibadan: A Head-to-head Comparison by Tobijays: 8:20pm On Dec 12, 2021
talk2hb1:

Abeg Na BIG Beg I take Beg Una,no dey take Ibadan University compare University of Lagos (UNILAG).
UNILAG is not just a name, is a shining beacon of hope to the Nation.
lol Wetin unilag take better I regretted leaving UI then to go study engineering for unilag asin first time I saw bed bugs for my life for eni njoku me wey be known boy for tedda hall asin ehn in a 4 man room we be 28 make I no to cast an still got mad loff for unilag tho

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Lagos Vs University Of Ibadan: A Head-to-head Comparison by talk2hb1(m): 8:27pm On Dec 12, 2021
Tobijays:
lol Wetin unilag take better I regretted leaving UI then to go study engineering for unilag asin first time I saw bed bugs for my life for eni njoku me wey be known boy for tedda hall asin ehn in a 4 man room we be 28 make I no to cast an still got mad loff for unilag tho
So Bug is the only thing you want to use as regret. Abeg come up with better talk. Is either you are not an Akokites or you don't know your worth.
Have you ever entered anywhere or present yourself as an Akokites and you are not treated differently?
Have you ever been interviewed for a job and they see you differently from candidates of other schools.
There are two universities in Nigeria, University of Lagos and Others.
Re: University Of Lagos Vs University Of Ibadan: A Head-to-head Comparison by Tobijays: 8:52pm On Dec 12, 2021
talk2hb1:

So Bug is the only thing you want to use as regret. Abeg come up with better talk. Is either you are not an Akokites or you don't know your worth.
Have you ever entered anywhere or present yourself as an Akokites and you are not treated differently?
Have you ever been interviewed for a job and they see you differently from candidates of other schools.
There are two universities in Nigeria, University of Lagos and Others.
bro I’m not going to drag this I swear in UI I was comfortable but that unilag it was rough like mad had to squat all through money dy to rent out Omo was almost raped in marere more than twice see bro you obviously never been to UI though being in Lagos got me connect with interswitch and others too

1 Like

Re: University Of Lagos Vs University Of Ibadan: A Head-to-head Comparison by talk2hb1(m): 9:55pm On Dec 12, 2021
Tobijays:
bro I’m not going to drag this I swear in UI I was comfortable but that unilag it was rough like mad had to squat all through money dy to rent out Omo was almost raped in marere more than twice see bro you obviously never been to UI though being in Lagos got me connect with interswitch and others too
I guess you don't belong in UNILAG
Re: University Of Lagos Vs University Of Ibadan: A Head-to-head Comparison by Tobijays: 10:59pm On Dec 12, 2021
talk2hb1:

I guess you don't belong in UNILAG
lol bro spent more than 5 years in that scul yet you telling me I don’t belong okay ooo
Re: University Of Lagos Vs University Of Ibadan: A Head-to-head Comparison by ultiabaz36(m): 11:27pm On Dec 12, 2021
What kind of slap on UI is this for crying out loud?
Re: University Of Lagos Vs University Of Ibadan: A Head-to-head Comparison by Olamilekxy(m): 6:55am On Dec 13, 2021
ultiabaz36:
What kind of slap on UI is this for crying out loud?

Big one
Re: University Of Lagos Vs University Of Ibadan: A Head-to-head Comparison by efembaba(m): 11:23am On Dec 13, 2021
Na kids dey compare Nigerian unis with one another... If you have been to one or two, you will see that all of them are the same medicores...

(1) (Reply)

See What Happened To Tinubu In Kano Yesterday.. / Research Project/articles/thesis/dissertation/academic Papers / Any News About Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.