Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

What Next After Aca And Cisa?: - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Next After Aca And Cisa?: (4588 Views)

Any Good ICAN And CISA Tutorial Centres In Enugu City? / Need Ur Advice: Can I Write Ican Nov Diet And Cisa In December / Prince 2 And CISA Candidates For 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Next After Aca And Cisa?: by dapsins69(m): 11:16am On Jun 13, 2011
Re: What Next After Aca And Cisa?: by dapsins69(m): 10:39am On Jun 16, 2011
Re: What Next After Aca And Cisa?: by profjoe1: 10:24pm On Jun 16, 2011
Guy i salute your courage and strength.At this junction i will advice you focus more on applying for jobs where the skills you have acquired so far can be put to use.You really need on-the-job experience to corroborate the skills you have acquired so far and learn more on the job.
look at both indigenous but preferable multinationals.
Hope it helps
Regards

1 Like

Re: What Next After Aca And Cisa?: by dapsins69(m): 12:03am On Jun 17, 2011
Thank You Sir. I would do just that.
Re: What Next After Aca And Cisa?: by babaijesha: 6:50pm On Jun 20, 2011
1.Good job on ur ICAN,

2. Target your big four and apply and see and pray to God for divine favor, U already ve an edge w ur ACA; CISA

3. You need to start working on idea/biz plan/ as an enterpreneur to earn money on your own, U cant work for the big four forever,
Re: What Next After Aca And Cisa?: by dapsins69(m): 6:04pm On Jun 22, 2011
Thank you Sir, I already think like that.I need experience to be able to launch out though.
Re: What Next After Aca And Cisa?: by dapsins69(m): 3:51pm On Aug 03, 2011
Re: What Next After Aca And Cisa?: by olabode89(m): 8:19pm On Aug 05, 2011
nice one, pls i need info on CISA the registration process and i wud like to know where u had the exam, also i wud like to know if u self-tutored ur self or if uwent for lectures, if the later please provide me with the address and info on the place u had ur lectures, thanx in advance waiting for ur reply
Re: What Next After Aca And Cisa?: by acolyte(f): 12:00am On Dec 28, 2011
HAVE YOU BEEN DREAMING OF GETTING POPULAR CERTIFICATIONS IN INFORMATION SECURITY eg CISA, CISM [certified information systems manager], CISSP [certified information systems and security professional] and CEH [certified ethical hacker] , BUT LACK BOTH THE TIME AND MONEY TO OPT FOR POPULAR INSTITUTES WHICH USUALLY CHARGE UP TO #150,000 [1000 USD OR MORE] OR MORE FOR EACH OF THESE PROGRAMMES,.?THEN, WHAT YOU NEED IS A SYSTEM TAILORED TO SUIT BOTH YOUR TIME AND BUDGET IN A MANNER AS CONVENIENT AS POSSIBLE; AND IF AM RIGHT, THEN YOU NEED TO SEE THIS NOW
www.binarysecurity..com
Re: What Next After Aca And Cisa?: by pioneer: 6:37am On Jun 28, 2014
For your ICAN/ACCA lectures, contact Excel Associates.

Excel Associates is a foremost professional tuition centre located in Ikorodu that provides lectures for ATS, ICAN, ACCA, CISA and other programmes. For enquiries, contact - 07081834869, 09092159476 or e-mail: excelassociates2020@gmail.com, info.excelassociates@gmail.com
Re: What Next After Aca And Cisa?: by kingsboy12(m): 10:40am On Jul 03, 2014
Great one bro, pls i need info on CISA, the registration process and if i can register this week, study hard and pass September exam, also i wud like to know if u self-tutored ur self or if uwent for lectures. And how and where you got your study and revision materials from. Thank in advance and waiting for ur reply. You can email me on kingsboy125@yahoo.com.
Re: What Next After Aca And Cisa?: by dapsins69(m): 2:12pm On Nov 17, 2014
kingsboy12:
Great one bro, pls i need info on CISA, the registration process and if i can register this week, study hard and pass September exam, also i wud like to know if u self-tutored ur self or if uwent for lectures. And how and where you got your study and revision materials from. Thank in advance and waiting for ur reply. You can email me on kingsboy125@yahoo.com.

Hi,

sorry this is coming late.

hope you were able to get the information needed for the exams and you wrote it

babaijesha:
1.Good job on ur ICAN,
2. Target your big four and apply and see and pray to God for divine favor, U already ve an edge w ur ACA; CISA
3. You need to start working on idea/biz plan/ as an enterpreneur to earn money on your own, U cant work for the big four forever,

Hi baba Ijesha,

Thanks for your advice back then.

It might interest you to know that I joined KPMG in 2012 and wrote CFE same here.

I am currently a semi senior in KPMG Audit and moving to EY Advisory unit soon.

Talk about dreams coming true!
Re: What Next After Aca And Cisa?: by Nobody: 1:15am On Nov 19, 2014
dapsins69:

Hi baba Ijesha,

Thanks for your advice back then.

It might interest you to know that I joined KPMG in 2012 and wrote CFE same here.

I am currently a semi senior in KPMG Audit and moving to EY Advisory unit soon.

Talk about dreams coming true!

did CISA help with your progression or what would you say helped your progression the most ? I'm writing CISA in December, studied IT in the university and that's why I want to know.
Re: What Next After Aca And Cisa?: by dapsins69(m): 7:38pm On Nov 20, 2014
Re: What Next After Aca And Cisa?: by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 20, 2014
dapsins69:
\

Hi rawdeal,

Yes the CISA help me.

I was able to get a job with a bank's IT Audit Unit during my Nysc because of CISA.

The experience exposed me to a lot of things that made me make up my mind as to if I wanted to work in Audit or IT Advisory when I joined the big 4.

If you have CISA as a graduate you would have an advantage to get into the risk assurance unit of any of the BIG 4

thank you very much for replying
Re: What Next After Aca And Cisa?: by Tobbey(m): 4:19pm On May 08, 2018
Educative thread..

I know Mr. Dapo Ogunkola... Virtually though.

I wish to be like you some day.

I hope to Get my, ACA, CISA and CFE soonest

(1) (Reply)

Where Can A Music Graduate Work / Photo: See This Youngest Soldier / Do You Hate Your Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.