Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Need Ur Advice: Can I Write Ican Nov Diet And Cisa In December - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Need Ur Advice: Can I Write Ican Nov Diet And Cisa In December (1804 Views)

Any Good ICAN And CISA Tutorial Centres In Enugu City? / What Next After Aca And Cisa?: / Prince 2 And CISA Candidates For 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Ur Advice: Can I Write Ican Nov Diet And Cisa In December by llade(m): 1:20pm On May 17, 2012
PLS I NEED UR HONEST ADVICE COS I KNOW ICAN IS VERY STRESSFUL AND AM WRITING MA AND AAA (PE 1) IN NOV BUT I EQUALLY WANT TO WRITE CISA. PLS I NEED UR ADIVCE IF I CAN COMBINE THE TWO IN NOV AND DEC THIS YEAR.
Re: Need Ur Advice: Can I Write Ican Nov Diet And Cisa In December by llade(m): 1:21pm On May 17, 2012
AV GOT A SMALL FAMILY AND WORKING AS WELL.
Re: Need Ur Advice: Can I Write Ican Nov Diet And Cisa In December by toptop: 7:49am On May 18, 2012
You should have written Ican this may so that you can then sit for Cisa by nov. It all depends on your ability and your kind of work and family. As for me, i can't combine both. Except i never really intended to pass both.

1 Like

Re: Need Ur Advice: Can I Write Ican Nov Diet And Cisa In December by Jarus(m): 7:38pm On May 18, 2012
I don't see it as a problem. I can do, and think you too should be able to.

1 Like

Re: Need Ur Advice: Can I Write Ican Nov Diet And Cisa In December by Mustay(m): 4:53pm On May 23, 2012
Jarus: I don't see it as a problem. I can do, and think you too should be able to.

Same here. It all depends on your passion and your judgment of your capabilities to execute both. Whilst we are all different and have variations in assimilation, If I were you, especially since I have a 'nicety' for IT, just take a look at the CISA book, go through it and estimate whether you think you'd be able to easily digest what's in there with the weeks you've got after ICAN exams and CISA exam date.

... I saw you emphasizing the 'stressful' word. Hope you're not thinking what am thinking. cool Goodluck
Re: Need Ur Advice: Can I Write Ican Nov Diet And Cisa In December by llade(m): 7:29pm On May 23, 2012
Thanks for all ur comments. Although the cisa lecture centre that av contacted told me that cisa was a stressful programme as well as ICAN but if I can carve out say 2 hrs daily consistently for 4 months for cisa and try to devote tyme for ICAN I cud scale thru both. But they also alluded that av got to be very good. I think the challenge is worth trying.
Re: Need Ur Advice: Can I Write Ican Nov Diet And Cisa In December by akanbijm: 11:46am On May 25, 2012
I think that it depends on how serious you are with the two professional programmes.As for Ican, you have to be very careful because Management Accounting and Audit and Assurance are the toughest course at that stage.I believe that you can pass the two if you really prepare well and prepare as well as your CISA exam.If you believe in youself then I believe that you can do it.Thank you.
Re: Need Ur Advice: Can I Write Ican Nov Diet And Cisa In December by llade(m): 12:26pm On May 25, 2012
akanbijm: I think that it depends on how serious you are with the two professional programmes.As for Ican, you have to be very careful because Management Accounting and Audit and Assurance are the toughest course at that stage.I believe that you can pass the two if you really prepare well and prepare as well as your CISA exam.If you believe in youself then I believe that you can do it.Thank you.
Thanks for ur advice. I think I have no other choice but to make this sacrifice since its possible to combine and pass both. I will be 30 on November 7 this year and considering the fact that one is aging, I think it wud be quite a challenging experience. Av passed all my subjects from foundation to FA and IT in PE 1 but laxity has made me not to b able to write MA and AAA for the last 3 diets. I just think I cud read them in a few weeks only to realize that I hardly prepare well wen the exams approach like the last diet on May 16, 2012. thereafter I skip the exams but I naturally have a push wen faced with challenges like this combination which alwayz brings out the best in me.
Re: Need Ur Advice: Can I Write Ican Nov Diet And Cisa In December by llade(m): 8:42am On May 26, 2012
wink
Re: Need Ur Advice: Can I Write Ican Nov Diet And Cisa In December by llade(m): 8:19am On May 31, 2012
Pls for folks that are conversant with CISA, I wanted to ask if devoting 2 hrs a day for 3-4 months would be enough to scale through the exams.
Re: Need Ur Advice: Can I Write Ican Nov Diet And Cisa In December by Mustay(m): 11:49am On May 31, 2012
Re: Need Ur Advice: Can I Write Ican Nov Diet And Cisa In December by Gbabe2: 10:09pm On Jun 21, 2012
Friend with 2hrs each day for 3-4 mnths can't go anywhere.I was once in your shoes before.I prepared for P5(Advance performance Measurement)and CISA together.I eventually passed CISA and failed P5.My advice for you is to concentrate on ur Ican and defer CISA till next june.you know u will pay in USD?Good luck

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

NERC Career?? / . / When Did Gtbank Become This Useless?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.