Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,401 members, 7,861,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:20 AM

#JusticeForSylvester: 5 Children, 3 House Parents In Custody - School Says - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / #JusticeForSylvester: 5 Children, 3 House Parents In Custody - School Says (19759 Views)

Dowen College: 2 More Students, 3 House Masters Arrested & Detained - CP / Justiceforsylvester: Shutting Down The School Not Enough, Kanayo Tells Lagos Gov / #JusticeForSylvester: Parents Of Dowen College Cult Members To Fly Them Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #JusticeForSylvester: 5 Children, 3 House Parents In Custody - School Says by miltonchux(m): 10:04pm On Dec 12, 2021
It is on in Nigeria that we allow the deed to be done because doing the needful. Will the school ever deny the fact that bully incident have long be reported to them. RIP Sylvester.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForSylvester: 5 Children, 3 House Parents In Custody - School Says by premierlead: 10:06pm On Dec 12, 2021
RIP Sly
Re: #JusticeForSylvester: 5 Children, 3 House Parents In Custody - School Says by GrandMasters: 10:18pm On Dec 12, 2021
Though Nigerians are bad history students...we shall soon forget this like other sorrowful events.....

The school is already talking about next term

Gosssssh!!!!.

Common Sense refused to be common

3 Likes

Re: #JusticeForSylvester: 5 Children, 3 House Parents In Custody - School Says by tollyboy5(m): 10:40pm On Dec 12, 2021
BigSarah:
Details of the suspects not made public just figures...

They have buried this
They can't just publicize their names without proper investigation yet na. sad
Re: #JusticeForSylvester: 5 Children, 3 House Parents In Custody - School Says by jaykay68(m): 10:41pm On Dec 12, 2021
Henri244:
Sylvester's parents are too calm for my liking!
The police needs to get to the root of the matter asap!
rest in peace Sylvester, the police are doing their best oga, the Truth will surely be unveiled.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForSylvester: 5 Children, 3 House Parents In Custody - School Says by PoliteActivist: 10:46pm On Dec 12, 2021
GrandMasters:
Though Nigerians are bad history students...we shall soon forget this like other sorrowful events.....
The school is already talking about next term!

THE SENIORITY NONSENSE IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS SHOULD BE ABOLISHED AND SERIOUSLY DEALT WITH!!!

RIP to the poor kid
Your death won't be in vain

3 Likes

Re: #JusticeForSylvester: 5 Children, 3 House Parents In Custody - School Says by Funflipper: 10:47pm On Dec 12, 2021
Henri244:

The root of the matter is simply gross negligence on the part of the school authority whose care the kids were placed under.

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForSylvester: 5 Children, 3 House Parents In Custody - School Says by gassbee: 10:53pm On Dec 12, 2021
Henri244:
This is d best Slyvester parent can do within d ambit of d law. If you take d law into your hands by attacking , destroying or killing anybody .
First you would be sued, secondly kirikiri awaits you

3 Likes

Re: #JusticeForSylvester: 5 Children, 3 House Parents In Custody - School Says by fkj950ax(m): 11:03pm On Dec 12, 2021
WiszyFraud:
undecided
i Can bet whatever part of my body you want say this na AUDIO..
lipsrsealed

Maybe your fingers so you do nkt type what you can't redeem by way of making pledges.
There are court documents that shows they were remanded in juvenile homes, which validates there are indeed kids taken into custody.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForSylvester: 5 Children, 3 House Parents In Custody - School Says by Larrykaysail(m): 11:54pm On Dec 12, 2021
Henri244:
yes they are acting so slow . �
Re: #JusticeForSylvester: 5 Children, 3 House Parents In Custody - School Says by drololaaof: 12:55am On Dec 13, 2021
See the yeye principal who is supposed to be relieved or suspended is after reopening, shioo

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForSylvester: 5 Children, 3 House Parents In Custody - School Says by stayclearofme: 1:35am On Dec 13, 2021
Henri244:
What do you want them to do when police is already involved start riot?
Re: #JusticeForSylvester: 5 Children, 3 House Parents In Custody - School Says by ThePointMan(m): 1:46am On Dec 13, 2021
To think that it took public outrage and looming protests to get the school to do this.

So, why did the school rush to publish that barefaced lie about football injuries?

What was all that for?

To save their face?

SMH.

Well, as someone rightly said, the best boarding system for your children right now, is YOUR HOME.

I believe that.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForSylvester: 5 Children, 3 House Parents In Custody - School Says by Agugbadin: 2:57am On Dec 13, 2021
Henri244:

What do mean by being too calm, they are not folding their arms and watching, investigating team are following the procedure.
Re: #JusticeForSylvester: 5 Children, 3 House Parents In Custody - School Says by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:03am On Dec 13, 2021
The parents of the late sSly especially the father fall my hand big time. He is not acting like a real Deltan. The school principal is not well at all for releasing this kind of statement to the public. Where were the hostel parents when the hit was taking place? Who is the intelligent culprit that borther this heinous crime and where are the physical culpritw those that carried out the hit. What's the motive behind the murder of such innocent little boy? The shostel parents failed in the duty and also the school security circle as well.
Re: #JusticeForSylvester: 5 Children, 3 House Parents In Custody - School Says by obynx2: 3:24am On Dec 13, 2021
Someone was allegedly bullied to death in your school, investigations are on going and you are talking about next term . Una get conscience at all?

3 Likes

Re: #JusticeForSylvester: 5 Children, 3 House Parents In Custody - School Says by ddeola: 4:04am On Dec 13, 2021
Una no fit cover up again. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Justice will surely be served because the whole world is watching. sad sad sad sad
Re: #JusticeForSylvester: 5 Children, 3 House Parents In Custody - School Says by BigBashiru: 4:26am On Dec 13, 2021
Newsmic:
#JusticeForSylvester: 5 Children, 3 House Parents Remanded In Custody - School Says

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXX4qt7tFnx/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

after initially trying to deny it and extricate your selves....

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForSylvester: 5 Children, 3 House Parents In Custody - School Says by BigBashiru: 5:02am On Dec 13, 2021
GrandMasters:

The school is already talking about next term

Gosssssh!!!!.

Common Sense refused to be common

they are talking about next term becos they only after moni

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForSylvester: 5 Children, 3 House Parents In Custody - School Says by Nobody: 5:08am On Dec 13, 2021
Thought the same School said it was football now why the contradiction? undecided
Re: #JusticeForSylvester: 5 Children, 3 House Parents In Custody - School Says by tooth4tooth: 5:26am On Dec 13, 2021
eazyduzit:
All they care is the money,the school is not after getting any justice for the late Sylvester Oromoni,this statement is only to save face and to show the world that they care but from their heart of hearts,they care less.
They are so manipulative. One parent accused the principal of such and the evidence is playing out.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForSylvester: 5 Children, 3 House Parents In Custody - School Says by Joyrise: 6:19am On Dec 13, 2021
eazyduzit:
All they care is the money,the school is not after getting any justice for the late Sylvester Oromoni,this statement is only to save face and to show the world that they care but from their heart of hearts,they care less.

If you read it between lines, the school still deny the fact. They said is is not an admission of guilt but police process meaning the stand by their earlier statement made that it was football

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForSylvester: 5 Children, 3 House Parents In Custody - School Says by Roushy(m): 6:38am On Dec 13, 2021
They should also take into custody that loud mouthed Kemi.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForSylvester: 5 Children, 3 House Parents In Custody - School Says by toblosky(m): 6:45am On Dec 13, 2021
As a business man, is there anything the school should do to win back public trust or is it too late now
Re: #JusticeForSylvester: 5 Children, 3 House Parents In Custody - School Says by Comedian2019: 7:35am On Dec 13, 2021
Arrests without names? Nonsense.
Until the house parents are allowed to speak to the public, all other things are mere charades.
Re: #JusticeForSylvester: 5 Children, 3 House Parents In Custody - School Says by Pidginboss: 7:41am On Dec 13, 2021
Henri244:

All they can do now is to wait for the police report. In doing that they have to be very careful make electric no come turn to candle.
Re: #JusticeForSylvester: 5 Children, 3 House Parents In Custody - School Says by supogift(m): 7:53am On Dec 13, 2021
More students ñow
Re: #JusticeForSylvester: 5 Children, 3 House Parents In Custody - School Says by TruthUntold: 9:25am On Dec 13, 2021
Henri244:
What do you want them to do? Go to the station and start fight? And when they return they'll see the boy waiting for them at home ba?
You have no true concept of the word 'loss'

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForSylvester: 5 Children, 3 House Parents In Custody - School Says by Aksnoopy: 9:46am On Dec 13, 2021
From the school statement, it should be closed down and never reopened. They care more about there school than the boy who lost his life or how the grieving parents would feel.

If I am a relative of Silvester, trust me I will bomb/burn that school if it's ever reopened anytime soon.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Graduate With First Class In Any Tertiary Institution / Dowen Parents Forum Holds Candlelight Procession For Sylvester Oromoni (Photos) / Sorry State Of FUTO Lecture Halls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.