Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Jimmy Odukoya Remembers Mum, Bimbo Odukoya 16 Years After Death (Pix) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jimmy Odukoya Remembers Mum, Bimbo Odukoya 16 Years After Death (Pix) (24712 Views)

Coral Edgar Used To Lure Her Ex To Flat Where He Was Tortured To Death (Pix) / Pasuma Remembers Ayinde Barrister 10 Years After Death (Pix) / Mama Rainbow Remembers Her Husband 37 Years After Death (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jimmy Odukoya Remembers Mum, Bimbo Odukoya 16 Years After Death (Pix) by LegendVibes: 5:39am On Dec 13, 2021
Actor Jimmy Odukoya son of the late Pastor Bimbo Odukoya on Friday marked his mother’s 16th death anniversary with a touching note on social media, Igbere TV reports.

He said on Instagram that although this is the 16th year without his mother, her goodness, wisdom and caring heart lives on like a legacy of love.

Jimmy shared a private conversation with his siblings saying,
”A private conversation between my sisters and I as we spoke of my mum, the iconic Pastor Bimbo Odukoya on the day we lost her, December 10th. This is the 16th year without her.

“They say a mother’s love is always with her children. That losing a mother is one of the deepest sorrows a heart can know; but her goodness, her caring and her wisdom live on like a legacy of love that will always be with you . I look at our lives mum and it’s clear that your legacy lives on in us, in toluijogun in drdebso !! We will continue to make you proud ! Love you always.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXUiRk7Dlck/?utm_medium=copy_link

Bimbo Odukoya died on December 10, 2005, from injuries sustained in a plane crash.

She was the wife of the senior pastor of Fountain of Life Church Taiwo Odukoya.

7 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Remembers Mum, Bimbo Odukoya 16 Years After Death (Pix) by Irondome1: 6:25am On Dec 13, 2021
May her soul continue to rest in peace.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Remembers Mum, Bimbo Odukoya 16 Years After Death (Pix) by Laggafin: 8:44am On Dec 13, 2021
Boy are u stylishly shading your dad wit this post wen he's still mourning his second wife all same we miss pastor Bimbo.. May her Soul continue to rest in Paradise

7 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Remembers Mum, Bimbo Odukoya 16 Years After Death (Pix) by bigdammyj: 10:11am On Dec 13, 2021
Okay
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Remembers Mum, Bimbo Odukoya 16 Years After Death (Pix) by PennywysCares(m): 10:11am On Dec 13, 2021
cry

May her soul continue to rest in peace

4 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Remembers Mum, Bimbo Odukoya 16 Years After Death (Pix) by Toks2008(m): 10:13am On Dec 13, 2021
16 years already...
Wow

7 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Remembers Mum, Bimbo Odukoya 16 Years After Death (Pix) by thorpido(m): 10:13am On Dec 13, 2021
Great woman.

3 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Remembers Mum, Bimbo Odukoya 16 Years After Death (Pix) by atobs4real(m): 10:14am On Dec 13, 2021
May gentle soul continue to rest in perfect peace. miss your speaches
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Remembers Mum, Bimbo Odukoya 16 Years After Death (Pix) by WibusJaga: 10:14am On Dec 13, 2021

Always a challenge forging ahead without a loved one like a mom. God grant them the needed fortitude.

18 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Remembers Mum, Bimbo Odukoya 16 Years After Death (Pix) by obembet(f): 10:16am On Dec 13, 2021
LET ME RECOMMEND THIS BOOK TO ALL SINGLE LADIES

HOW TO CHOOSE A LIFE PARTNER BY BIMBO ODUKOYA

10 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Remembers Mum, Bimbo Odukoya 16 Years After Death (Pix) by Baawaa(m): 10:16am On Dec 13, 2021
May her continues to rest in peace
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Remembers Mum, Bimbo Odukoya 16 Years After Death (Pix) by Klington: 10:16am On Dec 13, 2021
shocked

This woman that year.

RIP,
Indomie children will be like...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Remembers Mum, Bimbo Odukoya 16 Years After Death (Pix) by ursullalinda(f): 10:16am On Dec 13, 2021
Bimbo was filled with wisdom......I enjoyed her programs then thou i was very young and loved her dress sense.......may God continue to rest her soul.

13 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Remembers Mum, Bimbo Odukoya 16 Years After Death (Pix) by Tboymessiah(m): 10:17am On Dec 13, 2021
NasoLifeBe

Plane crash that year I dey Jss3 e don tey.
Alot of mumu ppu dey beleive sey na the trouser wey de woman de wear make her no no sey de plane go crash into religion level.

Thinking she defiled God's commandment not to wear wetin man dey wear.

Over to you brother Riightousness.

3 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Remembers Mum, Bimbo Odukoya 16 Years After Death (Pix) by Guyman02: 10:18am On Dec 13, 2021
May she continued to rest on, she inspired a lot youths during her time
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Remembers Mum, Bimbo Odukoya 16 Years After Death (Pix) by ShawtCake(f): 10:18am On Dec 13, 2021
Laggafin:
Boy are u stylishly shading your dad wit this post wen he's still mourning his second wife all same we miss pastor Bimbo.. May her Soul continue to rest in Paradise
So, he should not remember his own Mother again in Peace bah? Meanwhile, the siblings actually loved Nomthi when she was alive. They took her as their second mum.

18 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Remembers Mum, Bimbo Odukoya 16 Years After Death (Pix) by Mancrossfire: 10:19am On Dec 13, 2021
Boy if I were you I will wisely skip this year remembrance. E get Y cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Remembers Mum, Bimbo Odukoya 16 Years After Death (Pix) by EndyEdesonNews(m): 10:20am On Dec 13, 2021
That's thoughtful of him
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Remembers Mum, Bimbo Odukoya 16 Years After Death (Pix) by aspabay(m): 10:21am On Dec 13, 2021
Laggafin:

Is he supposed to change the date or what?

11 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Remembers Mum, Bimbo Odukoya 16 Years After Death (Pix) by AmazingELixir: 10:25am On Dec 13, 2021
embarassed embarassed embarassed

Thesame ill_fated flight that disfigured Kechi okwuchi and took my bone man Ovu...

Continue to rest in peace beautiful souls..

1 Like

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Remembers Mum, Bimbo Odukoya 16 Years After Death (Pix) by ILoveDemMANNA: 10:29am On Dec 13, 2021
RIP PASTOR Bimbo.
We love you.
We miss you.

3 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Remembers Mum, Bimbo Odukoya 16 Years After Death (Pix) by Laggafin: 10:38am On Dec 13, 2021
aspabay:

Is he supposed to change the date or what?
He should have quietly said a prayer to her mum than bring it on social media wen his dad is still grieving ..The question is why now He didn't do it all this number of yrs and den suddenly at moment wen his dad is still grieving second wife.. boom he throws dis out
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Remembers Mum, Bimbo Odukoya 16 Years After Death (Pix) by Martahi: 10:39am On Dec 13, 2021
Today own na Bimbo Bimbo
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Remembers Mum, Bimbo Odukoya 16 Years After Death (Pix) by yeveno9337: 10:42am On Dec 13, 2021
cry
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Remembers Mum, Bimbo Odukoya 16 Years After Death (Pix) by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 13, 2021
Will never forget her amazing woman her Marriage series is helpful

1 Like

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Remembers Mum, Bimbo Odukoya 16 Years After Death (Pix) by maureensylvia(f): 10:50am On Dec 13, 2021
Rest on
I can vividly remember the period she died
I was in Lagos then...that's the last time I went to Lagos

1 Like

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Remembers Mum, Bimbo Odukoya 16 Years After Death (Pix) by johnkeni(m): 10:53am On Dec 13, 2021
Laggafin:

He should have quietly said a prayer to her mum than bring it on social media wen his dad is still grieving ..The question is why now He didn't do it all this number of yrs and den suddenly at moment wen his dad is still grieving second wife.. boom he throws dis out

U are sick. You reason through your anus. So he shouldn't remember his mum again? Nawa o. Na people like u dey scatter families.

8 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Remembers Mum, Bimbo Odukoya 16 Years After Death (Pix) by Houseofglam7(f): 10:57am On Dec 13, 2021
May her soul Rest In Peace
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Remembers Mum, Bimbo Odukoya 16 Years After Death (Pix) by Laggafin: 10:58am On Dec 13, 2021
johnkeni:

U are sick. You reason through your anus. So he shouldn't remember his mum again? Nawa o. Na people like u dey scatter families.
See bastard wen no Sabi em papa making horrible noise.. useless delusional goat.. go and borrow sense next time before tagging your ancestors
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Remembers Mum, Bimbo Odukoya 16 Years After Death (Pix) by peculiar2233: 10:58am On Dec 13, 2021
Omg!!!
So it's 16 years already Pastor Bimbo Odukoya passed away. Keep resting in d blossom of God ma'am
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Remembers Mum, Bimbo Odukoya 16 Years After Death (Pix) by peeps4u: 11:07am On Dec 13, 2021
Laggafin:

You have problems. This is how you people create enemies where there is none. How does that post shade their dad when They clearly praised both their dad and mum in their private chats?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Siv Ngesi Rescues Baby Abandoned In The Bush By Her Mother / Falz Slams Senator Abbo Over 'Democracy Award' After Slapping A Woman / Hamza Mohammed Calls Out Habibat Ahmed For Being 'A Husband Snatcher'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.