Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) (35681 Views)

Peruvian Government Reacts To Fireboy DML & Ed Sheeran "Peru" / Ed Sheeran & Fireboy Freestyle 'Peru' (Video, Photo) / Fireboy, Ed Sheeran To Drop ‘peru’ Remix On Christmas Eve (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) by CallMeDrino: 3:12pm On Dec 13, 2021
British singer, Ed Sheeran has disclosed that he is obsessed with Fireboy DML’s ‘Peru’ and would hop on the remix this December, Igbere TV reports.

The Grammy winner made this known during his 15 minutes chat via Apple Music’s ‘Rocket Hour’ platform with Elton John, adding that he finds the song addictive.

Speaking on how he got to work with Fireboy, Sheeran said,
“So I got sent his song ‘Peru’ a week ago, to remix it. Someone, a friend of mine, Jamal [Edwards] who runs SBTV sent it to me.

‘Fireboy DML would love you on the remix of this song and I’ve just found it really intriguing. So I recorded a verse for it and it’s a song that’s blowing up in Nigeria and Ghana at the moment and their club scene runs over Christmas’.

“So you basically put a song to the club in the middle of December, which would seem a weird thing to do in England. But yeah, so I have done the remix for this song, but the original is just an ear-worm, it’s addictive and I’m obsessed with it.

“I mean, Cherry will tell you, I’ve had this song on repeat constantly in the house for the last week.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWvW0D-W0o0

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) by othermen: 3:34pm On Dec 13, 2021
Hehe

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 13, 2021
Nigerian musicians keep making us proud. You see established world artists begging our artists for remix, doing covers and jumping on our songs.
Except for dt one dts always online begging American stars for collabo though.

156 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) by lkillbrokehoes: 3:54pm On Dec 13, 2021
The only good thing NIGERIAN have is our musicians.

211 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 13, 2021
Ed Sheeran, what is going on here??
I don't understand undecided

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) by inoki247: 4:58pm On Dec 13, 2021
lol how e go blend with d song...

The song no b RNB...

Well I guess he will just jump on d song by speaking some British English nd jus getat...

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) by HushNews: 5:17pm On Dec 13, 2021
They should do a fresh song, we can't keep jamming in sapasisco by next year, buju remix is enough

My 2cents

22 Likes

Re: Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) by IamGblaize(m): 6:37pm On Dec 13, 2021
Ed sheeran naturally loves African music , he did a song with Fuse ODG back then , and he even visited Ghana.... It's a nice one for FIREBOY..... Empire music is helping him get international recognition....

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) by MangekyoAlt: 7:47pm On Dec 13, 2021
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) by GreaterFuture5: 7:47pm On Dec 13, 2021
Oyinbo and Kolo...
Re: Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) by ILoveDemMANNA: 7:47pm On Dec 13, 2021
Naija to the world �

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) by ILoveDemMANNA: 7:48pm On Dec 13, 2021
Leaforever:
Nigerian musicians keep making us proud. You see established world artists begging our artists for remix, doing covers and jumping on their songs.
U don finish d matter

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) by malali: 7:48pm On Dec 13, 2021
Omoge no be so
Girl you won capture my soul
Omoge no be so
Make we won wombolobo
Peru para
Peru peru para
I'm loooo
Even Peru don dey para
Tonight in Jozi, I'm in Jozi
Mo n korin fun wan, wan jo si

I'm not playing with you, I'm not joking
My third album is loading
Mi okin fagbo but I'm on molly
I'm on duty but I'm on lowkey
They wan do me, they wan do me
They wan do me gan, they wan do me
Wo ni won wa mi, wo ni won wa mi
I'm in San Francisco jamming

I just flew in from Miami

Peru para
Peru peru para
I'm loooo
Even Peru don dey para
She say she like my tunes
She say me I never see a guy like you
Shey you like my tattoo
Girl me I want to be inside you
She is my woman
Inside puna sweet like sugar
In my new van
Come to me I dey swim like tuna
I'm in San Francisco jamming
I just flew in from Miami
Peru para
Peru peru para

I'm loooo
Even Peru don dey para
Peru para
Peru peru para
I'm loooo
Even Peru don dey para
Peru para
Peru peru para
I'm loooo
Even Peru don dey para

98 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) by Eriokanmi: 7:48pm On Dec 13, 2021
Good. Naija to d world
Where is dat boy called Burna, always rubbishing our local breeds like say himself be oyinbo. Ęru Britiko

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) by nwajesus12(m): 7:48pm On Dec 13, 2021
inoki247:
lol how e go blend with d song...

The song no b RNB...

Well I guess he will just jump on d song by speaking some British English nd jus getat...
listen to I am love with the shape of you, that kinda vibing

2 Likes

Re: Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) by oyeb15: 7:48pm On Dec 13, 2021
Fireboy and Joeboy, are they twins? Same face,voice, hairstyle and type of music.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) by omoadeleye(m): 7:49pm On Dec 13, 2021
My man is about to spit fire

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) by seunmohmoh(f): 7:49pm On Dec 13, 2021
It's gon be fire!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) by DannyWalker: 7:49pm On Dec 13, 2021

No wonder Ghana and South Africa dey jealous of Nigeria... Our music is reaching where they dream but couldn't reach.. Just saying respectfully grin make una no vex...

Please check out my latest short mystery film on YouTube titled daughters of Lilith.

I take God beg you, please subscribe to my YouTube channel, let God subscribe your life too grin

Link in my signature below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiUyv6lY42M&t=151s

13 Likes

Re: Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) by BKayy: 7:49pm On Dec 13, 2021
The power of TikTok.
Never underestimate the power of Social Media.

10 Likes

Re: Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) by munstaqq: 7:49pm On Dec 13, 2021
Dear young Nigerians,

If the country has failed you, you can't afford to fail yourself.

Learn to code. Learn to write. Do videos.

If you are not good at any of these, invest in crypto.
The world is at your fingertips.

Those who learned these earlier in life are the ones balling today.

Let's not fail ourselves.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) by Iamdbull: 7:49pm On Dec 13, 2021
Dbull on this one!!

Wait till you listen to valid by Dbull then you know the true meaning of obsession.

Just kidding ooo. Peru is a masterpiece but I felt he kinda copied Wande coal singing style

6 Likes

Re: Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) by oriewanbe: 7:49pm On Dec 13, 2021
Nice song
Re: Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) by mannasseh(m): 7:49pm On Dec 13, 2021
it wont flow well abeg......imagine "Peru para" melody with Ed Sheeran's kind of music

3 Likes

Re: Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) by Dididrumz(m): 7:50pm On Dec 13, 2021
Fireboy is an amazingly talented Young Man.

I love his songs to the core.

KingDash:
omah Layy na him fada

That's Your own opinion. Although omah layy also good too but I'd pick fireboy anyday any time

15 Likes

Re: Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) by Generalwoodz(m): 7:50pm On Dec 13, 2021
Naysayers, pls put everything aside and appreciate the young chap making us proud and bringing a broad bright smile on our forlorn face...

4 Likes

Re: Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) by SecretReporter(f): 7:50pm On Dec 13, 2021
Ok
Re: Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) by omoadeleye(m): 7:51pm On Dec 13, 2021
nwajesus12:
listen to I am love with the shape of you, that kinda vibing

Or "own it" by stormzy ft Burna and Ed

6 Likes

Re: Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) by AyelalaOo(m): 7:51pm On Dec 13, 2021
Good one, bad belle go still talk

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Melanin: Controversial Clarence-shot Video Banned In Kenya / 13 Songs Of 2018 That Should Have Been Hits / I Need Site To Download Music Free Of Charge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.