Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) (35728 Views)

Peruvian Government Reacts To Fireboy DML & Ed Sheeran "Peru" / Ed Sheeran & Fireboy Freestyle 'Peru' (Video, Photo) / Fireboy, Ed Sheeran To Drop ‘peru’ Remix On Christmas Eve (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) by Rexymania(m): 7:51pm On Dec 13, 2021
Re: Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) by MufasaLion: 7:53pm On Dec 13, 2021
Afrobeats to the world! cool

1 Like

Re: Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) by Regenerated012(m): 7:53pm On Dec 13, 2021
Kudos to Fireboy,,,one of my best nigerian artiste!!
I put this song on steady repeat on my Boomplay.
Re: Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) by slowice(m): 7:53pm On Dec 13, 2021
song explosion in naija this season... A great time indeed but with it is this dejavu feelings, like we been here before.... Great stuff
Re: Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) by Emmerlee(m): 7:54pm On Dec 13, 2021
Nigerian songs are really good. Seriously they stand out a lot.
Re: Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) by MufasaLion: 7:55pm On Dec 13, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Good. Naija to d world
Where is dat boy called Burna, always rubbishing our local breed like say himself be oyinbo. Ęru Britiko

He won Grammy, you can go to sleep now.
Re: Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) by whippersnapper(m): 7:58pm On Dec 13, 2021
A
Re: Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) by Grandmeister(m): 7:58pm On Dec 13, 2021
What is there not to like about the song? It's a melodious song.
Re: Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) by bencr7: 8:00pm On Dec 13, 2021
Ed Sheeran d white abino abeg help me greet ur uk big bro paul scholes

2 Likes

Re: Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) by Eriokanmi: 8:01pm On Dec 13, 2021
MufasaLion:

He won Grammy, you can go to sleep now.
Who Grammy epp? Did whizzy not win Grammy? He had never rubbished local breeds

2 Likes

Re: Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) by AYNL: 8:07pm On Dec 13, 2021
the song is lit

1 Like

Re: Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) by olisaEze(m): 8:08pm On Dec 13, 2021
Ed nwanne, ure not the only one that has that song on repeat pon de deck. Afrobeats to the world!

Liar Mohammed: This remix was possible because of the anti corruption campaign of this administration. grin

1 Like

Re: Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) by TemmyT002(m): 8:10pm On Dec 13, 2021
Nawa o
I don't even understand the song.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) by chronique(m): 8:10pm On Dec 13, 2021
Leaforever:
Nigerian musicians keep making us proud. You see established world artists begging our artists for remix, doing covers and jumping on our songs.
Except for dt one dts always online begging American stars for collabo though.

You forget quickly that the legendary R. Kelly was the first to remix the song of a top Nigerian artist and he happens to be the one you claim is begging American stars for collaborations. The joke is on you.

1 Like

Re: Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 13, 2021
Still can’t phantom why I have to laugh when I listen to British accent. It tickles me..
Re: Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) by EmmanuelScott1(m): 8:14pm On Dec 13, 2021
chronique:

You forget quickly that the legendary R. Kelly was the first to remix the song of a top Nigerian artist and he happens to be the one you claim is begging American stars for collaborations. The joke is on you.

Lol, drake remix ojulelegba and I know ojulelegba is older than IF

1 Like

Re: Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) by osazuwa23: 8:17pm On Dec 13, 2021
oyigbo went from colonizing the continet kn ow they wangt to colonize ar eonly source of income which is are music nawaa cry
CallMeDrino:
British singer, Ed Sheeran has disclosed that he is obsessed with Fireboy DML’s ‘Peru’ and would hop on the remix this December, Igbere TV reports.

The Grammy winner made this known during his 15 minutes chat via Apple Music’s ‘Rocket Hour’ platform with Elton John, adding that he finds the song addictive.

Speaking on how he got to work with Fireboy, Sheeran said,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWvW0D-W0o0
Re: Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) by chronique(m): 8:21pm On Dec 13, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:

Lol, drake remix ojulelegba and I know ojulelegba is older than IF

You are correct. The point is that, he and wizzy have been in the forefront of everything that is happening now in the Nigerian music industry on the world stage. You can't dispute that nor wash it away. He deserves his accolades.
Re: Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) by bitingcool: 8:23pm On Dec 13, 2021
malali:
Omoge no be so
Girl you won capture my soul
Omoge no be so
Make we won wombolobo
Peru para
Peru peru para
I'm loooo
Even Peru don dey para
Tonight in Jozi, I'm in Jozi
Mo n korin fun wan, wan jo si

I'm not playing with you, I'm not joking
My third album is loading
Mi okin fagbo but I'm on molly
I'm on duty but I'm on lowkey
They wan do me, they wan do me
They wan do me gan, they wan do me
Wo ni won wa mi, wo ni won wa mi
I'm in San Francisco jamming

I just flew in from Miami

Peru para
Peru peru para
I'm loooo
Even Peru don dey para
She say she like my tunes
She say me I never see a guy like you
Shey you like my tattoo
Girl me I want to be inside you
She is my woman
Inside puna sweet like sugar
In my new van
Come to me I dey swim like tuna
I'm in San Francisco jamming
I just flew in from Miami
Peru para
Peru peru para

I'm loooo
Even Peru don dey para
Peru para
Peru peru para
I'm loooo
Even Peru don dey para
Peru para
Peru peru para
I'm loooo
Even Peru don dey para

who send you message?

Re: Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) by Gideonanj21(m): 8:23pm On Dec 13, 2021
I have never been a fan of Nigerian songs but recently some of these songs have been catching my attention especially peru and monalisa. They have been on repeat for me. I think they are very great songs

2 Likes

Re: Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) by Unibener: 8:25pm On Dec 13, 2021
chronique:

Rick Ross and Psquare kor

2 Likes

Re: Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) by Tonnyray: 8:27pm On Dec 13, 2021
Even I am obsessed with the song.
Always on repeat.
I don't want no remix though.

1 Like

Re: Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) by Saintmary(f): 8:28pm On Dec 13, 2021
DannyWalker:

No wonder Ghana and South Africa dey jealous of Nigeria... Our music is reaching where they dream but couldn't reach.. Just saying respectfully grin make una no vex...

Please check out my latest short mystery film on YouTube titled daughters of Lilith.

I take God beg you, please subscribe to my YouTube channel, let God subscribe your life too grin

Link in my signature below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiUyv6lY42M&t=151s

When will you release 'Sons of Belial'?
Re: Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) by chronique(m): 8:29pm On Dec 13, 2021
Unibener:

Rick Ross and Psquare kor

No. We are talking of a foreign artist remixing a hit Nigerian song, not collaborations.

1 Like

Re: Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 13, 2021
Am in san fransisco jamming grin
COmot body joh. . grin
fireboy na my guy. I love the guy like I love AG Baby grin

6 Likes

Re: Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) by femi4: 8:35pm On Dec 13, 2021
Beebah2000:
Ed Sheeran, what is going on here??
I don't understand undecided
I m loo....Peru don dey para
Re: Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) by DannyWalker: 8:36pm On Dec 13, 2021
Saintmary:

When will you release 'Sons of Belial'?
thanks for the idea... grin sounds interesting
Re: Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) by tarantino1: 8:37pm On Dec 13, 2021
I no too dey blast music this period but Fireboy na king of melody for Nigeria music sha. E melody always dey on point.

Some musicians give you two or three nice songs and kpangolo for follow up but this guy dey very consistent

1 Like

Re: Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) by Hkff: 8:39pm On Dec 13, 2021
His business
Re: Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) by skedy1(m): 8:39pm On Dec 13, 2021
Beebah2000:
Ed Sheeran, what is going on here??
I don't understand undecided

As in eh

I just tire

1 Like

Re: Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) by Blakpot: 8:44pm On Dec 13, 2021
Ed Sheeran cool guy
I like how he still links with SBTV guys and staying in touch with London and grime underground music scene.
Apparently as an upcoming artist, it was Channel U that first aired his song
Miss that channel.

1 Like

Re: Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) by Judolisco(m): 8:48pm On Dec 13, 2021
Leaforever:
Nigerian musicians keep making us proud. You see established world artists begging our artists for remix, doing covers and jumping on our songs.
Except for dt one dts always online begging American stars for collabo though.
watch d video sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

13 Songs Of 2018 That Should Have Been Hits / Melanin: Controversial Clarence-shot Video Banned In Kenya / Tim Godfrey – So Good | Audio Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.