Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:20 AM

Manchester United Shut Down First-team Operations Following COVID-19 Outbreak - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester United Shut Down First-team Operations Following COVID-19 Outbreak (21282 Views)

World Cup: France Battle Virus Outbreak Day To Final Against Argentina / Liverpool 'Not Guaranteed' To Be Crowned EPL Champions Over Coronavirus Outbreak / Kelechi Nwakali Trains With Arsenal First Team Stars Ozil, Aubameyang, Lacazette (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Shut Down First-team Operations Following COVID-19 Outbreak by Peace1993: 9:10pm On Dec 13, 2021
fergie0o1:

Manchester United FC
Mr. Scammer T.B. Joshua once said this this virus would leave the earth by one March 27 grin

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Shut Down First-team Operations Following COVID-19 Outbreak by RPG2020(m): 9:42pm On Dec 13, 2021
Righteousness2:

This Shows the Level of your Confusion.
Fully Vaccinated and Fully Boosted are wasted like chicken, all over the world. Right now the unvaccinated are being blamed

Okay continue grin

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Shut Down First-team Operations Following COVID-19 Outbreak by yemmywesey(m): 9:54pm On Dec 13, 2021
Peace1993:
Mr. Scammer T.B. Joshua once said this this virus would leave the earth by one March 27 grin

Leave late TB joshua out of this.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Shut Down First-team Operations Following COVID-19 Outbreak by Ray07(m): 10:31pm On Dec 13, 2021
Lamasta:

Fergie001, Ray07 is this true grin
Una ucl draw still the vex me. angry

Naso I read the man united matter o. sad

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Shut Down First-team Operations Following COVID-19 Outbreak by Lamasta(m): 10:57pm On Dec 13, 2021
fergie001:

So na fear dey make Spurs postpone their game?

If you check well well, that person wey comment dey support those people wey employ Rudiger-Phelps into their club.
Man Utd must play that game o grin no excuse whatsoever will be entertained by we the fans association

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Shut Down First-team Operations Following COVID-19 Outbreak by Lamasta(m): 10:59pm On Dec 13, 2021
Ray07:
Una ucl draw still the vex me. angry

Naso I read the man united matter o. sad
No let our matter vex you o cos na we go win the trophy this season whether una and UEFA like it or not....

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Shut Down First-team Operations Following COVID-19 Outbreak by darediamond(m): 12:42am On Dec 14, 2021
nairaman66:
More vaccinations, more infections! Which way COVID? Some group of unscrupulous elements are playing with people’s lives trying to play God!
Shebi when some of we independent researchers says that law that says energy can neither be created nor destroyed is a BIG SCAM, majority of you BLACKs would bullshit us.

We told you the exposed conspiracies theories are ACTUALLY REAL, you will ask us to prove it to you.

They are after reducing the world's population. W. H. O is a covert demonic organization.

Never you take any vaccine at this time into your body.

If you have money, start accuring tools, gadgets, products that would make you independent. Even if you can, Buy Ammunitions and keep it for future use!!!

The global government would soon start hijacking people to force the vaccine into there VEINS. Remember the recent Nigeria government enforcements of the vaccines on NYSC and Federal Government Workers. The situation would soon go from BAD to WORSE.

YOU MAY NOT UNDERSTAND ME NOW.
Re: Manchester United Shut Down First-team Operations Following COVID-19 Outbreak by daxwell: 5:03am On Dec 14, 2021
Vaccines won't stop you from testing positive to the virus, it only minimize the fatality risk. Be informed. The vaccine is potent. Once vaccinated, you can still contract the virus and infect other, but it becomes less fatal to you.

BigYash:
Where are those shouting vaccine.. Were those ones not vaccinated?
More variant on the way.. It might hit those vaccinated more.. Most especially Africans.. White man no like black man.. Make una wise up..
Re: Manchester United Shut Down First-team Operations Following COVID-19 Outbreak by BigYash: 5:56am On Dec 14, 2021
daxwell:
Vaccines won't stop you from testing positive to the virus, it only minimize the fatality risk. Be informed. The vaccine is potent. Once vaccinated, you can still contract the virus and infect other, but it becomes less fatal to you.

That's what they told you or you're one of those that produced the vaccine to know that its potent?
I don't know why,but I just don't trust those whites people.. If you noticed during the last outbreak, Africa fatality rate was low,compared to what the western countries experienced. I just don't trust that vaccine my gee. Nafdac that was supposed to put shit to test,didn't do anything..
Re: Manchester United Shut Down First-team Operations Following COVID-19 Outbreak by Deen90(m): 6:08am On Dec 14, 2021
Oh unpredictable for the reds
Re: Manchester United Shut Down First-team Operations Following COVID-19 Outbreak by fergie001: 6:40am On Dec 14, 2021
Lamasta:

Man Utd must play that game o grin no excuse whatsoever will be entertained by we the fans association
The game has been postponed.
Re: Manchester United Shut Down First-team Operations Following COVID-19 Outbreak by Lamasta(m): 7:03am On Dec 14, 2021
fergie001:

The game has been postponed.
Issorite, we move cool
Re: Manchester United Shut Down First-team Operations Following COVID-19 Outbreak by Ray07(m): 7:49am On Dec 14, 2021
Lamasta:

No let our matter vex you o cos na we go win the trophy this season whether una and UEFA like it or not....

Re: Manchester United Shut Down First-team Operations Following COVID-19 Outbreak by Peace1993: 11:49am On Dec 14, 2021
yemmywesey:

Leave late TB joshua out of this, corona virus is gone since 2020.
It is a new world order agenda that we are encountering now, did queen of england tested positive?. Gradually the truth will evolve soon.

You meant the Virus was no more since last year’s March 27 grin?

But Abba Kyari and co. died of the same Virus after March, 2020. Abi no be CORO kill them?

I don’t really get what in here you are trying justifying. Anyway, your justification cannot even change the fact the man was a Scammer of All Time(S.O.A.T).
Re: Manchester United Shut Down First-team Operations Following COVID-19 Outbreak by yemmywesey(m): 7:20pm On Dec 14, 2021
Peace1993:

You meant the Virus was no more since last year’s March 27 grin?

But Abba Kyari and co. died of the same Virus after March, 2020. Abi no be CORO kill them?

I don’t really get what in here you are trying justifying. Anyway, your justification cannot even change the fact the man was a Scammer of All Time(S.O.A.T).
No more corona virus again since 2020.
It's only politics, new world order agenda, cold war that is remaining. Gradually the truth behind covid shall be revealed.
Re: Manchester United Shut Down First-team Operations Following COVID-19 Outbreak by Peace1993: 7:30pm On Dec 14, 2021
yemmywesey:

No more corona virus again since 2020.
It's only politics, new world order agenda, cold war that is remaining. Gradually the truth behind covid shall be revealed.
Na wa o grin

Anyway, Trump said more than that until it caught up with him. Since then, he has realized the wisest response is to shut up.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwesé Signs John Mikel Obi As Brand Ambassador / Nigeria V Japan (1 - 2) U-20 Women WC 3rd Place On 8th Sept 2012 / Man Stopped From Slapping Keshi For Substituting Moses For Yobo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.