Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,137 members, 7,821,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Do You Have An M.Sc. In Any Of The Mgt Sciences Courses? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do You Have An M.Sc. In Any Of The Mgt Sciences Courses? (919 Views)

Should I Go For M.Sc Or A Level 12 Job In A Private University? / Working With An M.ed Management (personnel Administration) / Job Vacancy For Dispatch Bike Rider With B.sc In LinkedIn Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have An M.Sc. In Any Of The Mgt Sciences Courses? by PatrickOkunima(m): 8:59pm On Dec 13, 2021
I have an assignment for you. It's paid and the pay is good. Send a mail to patrickokunima@gmail.com if interested.
Re: Do You Have An M.Sc. In Any Of The Mgt Sciences Courses? by jacobnel(m): 8:31am On Dec 14, 2021
What of MA?

PatrickOkunima:
I have an assignment for you. It's paid and the pay is good. Send a mail to patrickokunima@gmail.com if interested.
Re: Do You Have An M.Sc. In Any Of The Mgt Sciences Courses? by PatrickOkunima(m): 10:28am On Dec 14, 2021
jacobnel:

What of MA?

MA in what field?
Re: Do You Have An M.Sc. In Any Of The Mgt Sciences Courses? by PatrickOkunima(m): 3:55pm On Dec 14, 2021
Ongoing.
Re: Do You Have An M.Sc. In Any Of The Mgt Sciences Courses? by azelab: 4:34pm On Dec 14, 2021
Please can a B.Sc graduate in Statistics apply?
Re: Do You Have An M.Sc. In Any Of The Mgt Sciences Courses? by PatrickOkunima(m): 5:16pm On Dec 14, 2021
azelab:
Please can a B.Sc graduate in Statistics apply?
No, but if you have at least 2:1 and sound in academic research writing, I'll consider you.
Re: Do You Have An M.Sc. In Any Of The Mgt Sciences Courses? by azelab: 5:21pm On Dec 14, 2021
PatrickOkunima:
No, but if you have at least 2:1 and sound in academic research writing, I'll consider you.

Yes I have 2:1 and as well I am good in academic research writing.
Re: Do You Have An M.Sc. In Any Of The Mgt Sciences Courses? by PatrickOkunima(m): 5:49pm On Dec 14, 2021
azelab:

Yes I have 2:1 and as well I am good in academic research writing.

Send your CV with 2 samples of your articles (academic only) to patrickokunima@gmail.com
Re: Do You Have An M.Sc. In Any Of The Mgt Sciences Courses? by PatrickOkunima(m): 12:53am On Dec 15, 2021
Ongoing.

(1) (Reply)

Massive Recruitment@nigerian Legion / Help A Sister / Beertech Africa Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.