Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,312 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

One Of My Students Got Vaccinated Recently, And Then This Happened... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / One Of My Students Got Vaccinated Recently, And Then This Happened... (311 Views)

Little Chinese Boy Sees A Black Man For The First Time & This Happened / Have You Experienced Slowness Or Inability To Access Nairaland Recently? / Tears Rolled Down My Cheeks, After Reading This Letter From Two Of My Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of My Students Got Vaccinated Recently, And Then This Happened... by stblessing(f): 11:02pm On Dec 13, 2021
Sorry nairalanders, you'll have to bear with my typing style cuz im using my emergency kpalasa. So anyways, some health officials visited our school recently with doses of the yellow fever vaccine. Because of the conspiracy theories about vaccination flying about up and down recently,only a few students stepped out to boldly get the shot of the vaccine. When they came back to class,their classmates began taunting them and even started instilling the fears of death and the microchips blah blah blah, even though it wasn't covid vaccine that they took o. So anyways, the vaccinated ones became a bit scared but i immediately cautioned their classmates and calmed their nerves. So my questions now are these;are we really going about this vaccine fiasco the right way? Suppose there was an actual outbreak of yellow fever? Will anti-vaccine championists like Righteousness2 ever have their kids vaccinated? am i a hypocrite for rebuking the other kids when the fear in me wouldnt also let me take a jab? Lets address this.
Re: One Of My Students Got Vaccinated Recently, And Then This Happened... by stblessing(f): 11:03pm On Dec 13, 2021
@lalasticala please move to front page so nairalanders can collectively tackle this issue
Re: One Of My Students Got Vaccinated Recently, And Then This Happened... by MarveworldG: 11:12pm On Dec 13, 2021
K
Re: One Of My Students Got Vaccinated Recently, And Then This Happened... by Amotolongbo(f): 11:19pm On Dec 13, 2021
They are afraid to take vaccines from them, but they consume food and other products from them
Re: One Of My Students Got Vaccinated Recently, And Then This Happened... by jaeyking(m): 11:28pm On Dec 13, 2021
Funny thing is we gladly buy drugs that are produced from reputable indian companies and brit
Yet we don't want vaccines.

Well vaccine is the inactive form so the last time I took yellow fever vaccine I found my self really sick and something similar happen with meningitis
So vaccine for now is a no
Re: One Of My Students Got Vaccinated Recently, And Then This Happened... by illicit(m): 11:49pm On Dec 13, 2021
I take vaccines
Re: One Of My Students Got Vaccinated Recently, And Then This Happened... by kodded(m): 12:06am On Dec 14, 2021
stblessing:
Sorry nairalanders, you'll have to bear with my typing style cuz im using my emergency kpalasa. So anyways, some health officials visited our school recently with doses of the yellow fever vaccine. Because of the conspiracy theories about vaccination flying about up and down recently,only a few students stepped out to boldly get the shot of the vaccine. When they came back to class,their classmates began taunting them and even started instilling the fears of death and the microchips blah blah blah, even though it wasn't covid vaccine that they took o. So anyways, the vaccinated ones became a bit scared but i immediately cautioned their classmates and calmed their nerves. So my questions now are these;are we really going about this vaccine fiasco the right way? Suppose there was an actual outbreak of yellow fever? Will anti-vaccine championists like Righteousness2 ever have their kids vaccinated? am i a hypocrite for rebuking the other kids when the fear in me wouldnt also let me take a jab? Lets address this.

Lol but data has shown that the yellow fever vaccine actually prevented the yellow fever but can the covid vaccine prevent covid 19 from affecting a vaccinated human being?

Why can't you people use your brain for once

Why can't the so called covid vaccine prevent a vaccinated individual from contacting covid or has the meaning of vaccine change suddenly
Re: One Of My Students Got Vaccinated Recently, And Then This Happened... by kodded(m): 12:19am On Dec 14, 2021
Amotolongbo:
They are afraid to take vaccines from them, but they consume food and other products from them

Slave man mentality

So because we import virtually everything from them means we can't ask questions concerning a matter that concerns our health?

Change your mindset because the white people you worship once saw you as a slave and nothing else.
Re: One Of My Students Got Vaccinated Recently, And Then This Happened... by Amotolongbo(f): 8:05am On Dec 14, 2021
[s]
kodded:

Slave man mentality

So because we import virtually everything from them means we can't ask questions concerning a matter that concerns our health?

Change your mindset because the white people you worship once saw you as a slave and nothing else.
[/s]hypocrisy and stupidity!

Must you depend on them?

If you understand what a slave man mentality is, you will understand that that gibberish you just posted is the mirror image of it

Instead of asking them questions concerning your health, why not devise a means of boycotting almost everything concerning them and learn to produce your own necessities instead of depending on them and be at liberty of choice.
Even till now, we still totally depend on them to give us the vaccines for free or at a very reduced cost.

1 Like

Re: One Of My Students Got Vaccinated Recently, And Then This Happened... by kodded(m): 10:39am On Dec 14, 2021
Amotolongbo:
[s][/s]hypocrisy and stupidity!

Must you depend on them?

If you understand what a slave man mentality is, you will understand that that gibberish you just posted is the mirror image of it

Instead of asking them questions concerning your health, why not devise a means of boycotting almost everything concerning them and learn to produce your own necessities instead of depending on them.
k

(1) (Reply)

Bishop David Oyedepo Narrates How A Man Embalmed For 24 Hours Came Back To Life / 'bobrisky’s Butt Smells So Bad' Actress Tonto Dikeh Makes Shocking Revelations / 2022: First 10 Countries To Enter Year 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.