Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Rare University Graduation Photo Of Tiwa Savage Hits Social Media (Photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Rare University Graduation Photo Of Tiwa Savage Hits Social Media (Photo) (5431 Views)

Nigerian Lady Recreates Graduation Photo From Primary School With Her Mum -photo / Three Rare University Courses In Nigeria That Can Give One A Multimillionaire / Students Of Covenant Polytechnic Aba Celebrate Their Graduation (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rare University Graduation Photo Of Tiwa Savage Hits Social Media (Photo) by CampussNews: 5:47am On Dec 14, 2021
Update from SIGGY .ng

A rare photo sharing popular nigerian female musician, Tiwa savage on her graduation gown has hit the internet with a lots of reactions fro social media users, Siggy reports.

The throwback photo was shared on the singer's instagram page with the caption :

”It was my parents’ wish was for me to get a degree before any music � SO I DID BOTH AND KILLED BOTH”

Many fans of the singer had not seen her in such light and many couldn’t help but gush over the Somebody's son crooner.

Tiwa’s fans also pointed out how she has always been a beautiful lady even from her younger days.

https://campusnews.medium.com/rare-university-graduation-photo-of-tiwa-savage-hits-social-media-photo-e1af186d2d9e

4 Likes

Re: Rare University Graduation Photo Of Tiwa Savage Hits Social Media (Photo) by Odetokun3(m): 6:09am On Dec 14, 2021
This can not beat her sex tape!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rare University Graduation Photo Of Tiwa Savage Hits Social Media (Photo) by Hardquy(m): 6:31am On Dec 14, 2021
i love tiwa, i wish i could get the chance to meet and talk to her in person

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rare University Graduation Photo Of Tiwa Savage Hits Social Media (Photo) by Prime4life(m): 7:00am On Dec 14, 2021
Hardquy:
Your wish would be granted, say Amen.[color=#000000]

3 Likes

Re: Rare University Graduation Photo Of Tiwa Savage Hits Social Media (Photo) by padi94(m): 7:04am On Dec 14, 2021
She nearly fine here
Re: Rare University Graduation Photo Of Tiwa Savage Hits Social Media (Photo) by samuelson06(m): 7:06am On Dec 14, 2021
Hardquy:

It sounds like you are living for nothing. Once you meet her, she'll solve all your problems right? Shame!

6 Likes

Re: Rare University Graduation Photo Of Tiwa Savage Hits Social Media (Photo) by MasonKendall(m): 7:12am On Dec 14, 2021
Hardquy:
After talking to her, what next?

2 Likes

Re: Rare University Graduation Photo Of Tiwa Savage Hits Social Media (Photo) by Jidemoo: 7:19am On Dec 14, 2021
Wehdone oh
Re: Rare University Graduation Photo Of Tiwa Savage Hits Social Media (Photo) by DropsMic(m): 7:55am On Dec 14, 2021
Yawn
Re: Rare University Graduation Photo Of Tiwa Savage Hits Social Media (Photo) by BlackyOne: 8:06am On Dec 14, 2021
Hardquy:

With that ur name u sure say na only talk u won talk, Abi ur hard guy won penetrate her hard kpekus
Re: Rare University Graduation Photo Of Tiwa Savage Hits Social Media (Photo) by Olibboy: 8:13am On Dec 14, 2021
One Hennessy for Aunty Tiwa New Look
Re: Rare University Graduation Photo Of Tiwa Savage Hits Social Media (Photo) by delzbaba(m): 8:54am On Dec 14, 2021
Hardquy:
after seeing her tight puna for sextape abi

3 Likes

Re: Rare University Graduation Photo Of Tiwa Savage Hits Social Media (Photo) by Adewale1603(m): 8:59am On Dec 14, 2021
Well in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different way and without fighting and by trying to make it clear, and by considering each and every one's opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say
Re: Rare University Graduation Photo Of Tiwa Savage Hits Social Media (Photo) by ahmthankgod(m): 9:34am On Dec 14, 2021
Adewale1603:
Well in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different way and without fighting and by trying to make it clear, and by considering each and every one's opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say
Lol... the blood of a mugu...

1 Like

Re: Rare University Graduation Photo Of Tiwa Savage Hits Social Media (Photo) by Onyenna(m): 10:41am On Dec 14, 2021
Okay.....
Re: Rare University Graduation Photo Of Tiwa Savage Hits Social Media (Photo) by Nicepoker(m): 10:49am On Dec 14, 2021
Hardquy:
You want to book an appointment for drilling grin
Re: Rare University Graduation Photo Of Tiwa Savage Hits Social Media (Photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 11:26am On Dec 14, 2021
Seun!
We need more emojis!!!!
I can’t express how I feel in words!

2 Likes

Re: Rare University Graduation Photo Of Tiwa Savage Hits Social Media (Photo) by Charmingrascal(m): 11:34am On Dec 14, 2021
Hardquy:

Just say you wish to record another sex tape with her

1 Like

Re: Rare University Graduation Photo Of Tiwa Savage Hits Social Media (Photo) by obinna58(m): 11:44am On Dec 14, 2021
MasonKendall:
He bleeps her of course cheesy
Re: Rare University Graduation Photo Of Tiwa Savage Hits Social Media (Photo) by Lordbinsmar: 12:07pm On Dec 14, 2021
Nice one
Re: Rare University Graduation Photo Of Tiwa Savage Hits Social Media (Photo) by Hintona(f): 12:34pm On Dec 14, 2021
Beaurry and brains cool
Re: Rare University Graduation Photo Of Tiwa Savage Hits Social Media (Photo) by ihatebuhari(f): 1:37pm On Dec 14, 2021
I love you girl
Re: Rare University Graduation Photo Of Tiwa Savage Hits Social Media (Photo) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 14, 2021
Tiwa is one of my celebrities crush b4 the sextape scandal, but despite that i still like her.
Re: Rare University Graduation Photo Of Tiwa Savage Hits Social Media (Photo) by Kiddogarcia(m): 2:03pm On Dec 14, 2021
Tiwa tope, na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: Rare University Graduation Photo Of Tiwa Savage Hits Social Media (Photo) by G450: 2:13pm On Dec 14, 2021
Her black clitoris come in mind, Clothes dey cover many things sha!!

1 Like

Re: Rare University Graduation Photo Of Tiwa Savage Hits Social Media (Photo) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 14, 2021
Houseofglam7:
Seun! We need more emojis!!!! I can’t express how I feel in words!

HOLY GRAM!!! grin grin You're riqht hanty grin

1 Like

Re: Rare University Graduation Photo Of Tiwa Savage Hits Social Media (Photo) by EmmanuelScott1(m): 3:11pm On Dec 14, 2021
MasonKendall:

To book a role in next sex tape grin grin
Re: Rare University Graduation Photo Of Tiwa Savage Hits Social Media (Photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 3:13pm On Dec 14, 2021
TeddyJammy:

HOLY GRAM!!! grin grin You're riqht hanty grin

cheesy
Re: Rare University Graduation Photo Of Tiwa Savage Hits Social Media (Photo) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 14, 2021
Adewale1603:
Totally Off-point
Re: Rare University Graduation Photo Of Tiwa Savage Hits Social Media (Photo) by Lilprocess(m): 8:47pm On Dec 14, 2021
It has been long woo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Solve If You Are A Genius / See The Letter Written To Albert Einstein When He Applied For Doctorate Degree / Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Owo, Ondo-state. 2009/2010 Admission.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.