Stats: 3,156,339 members, 7,829,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Regina Askia Shows Off Her Curvy Body Ahead Of Her 54th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Askia Shows Off Her Curvy Body Ahead Of Her 54th Birthday (Photos) (41696 Views)

Regina Askia Celebrates Her 54th Birthday (Photos) / Regina Askia Shows Off Her Sexy Body In Swimwear (Photos) / Ngozi Ezeonu Celebrates Her 54th Birthday Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Regina Askia Shows Off Her Curvy Body Ahead Of Her 54th Birthday (Photos) by hope4nigeria(m): 9:17am On Dec 14, 2021
LuQuLuQu:
If you are fine, you are fine for life!
not in Nigeria when Buhari is the president

Re: Regina Askia Shows Off Her Curvy Body Ahead Of Her 54th Birthday (Photos) by realstars: 9:18am On Dec 14, 2021
She looks good,

Re: Regina Askia Shows Off Her Curvy Body Ahead Of Her 54th Birthday (Photos) by mediainc: 9:19am On Dec 14, 2021
Oh my, some mature cougars taste and feel better than all these over used slay mamas. She is luscious and beautiful, I will tap that.
Re: Regina Askia Shows Off Her Curvy Body Ahead Of Her 54th Birthday (Photos) by Angel1696: 9:21am On Dec 14, 2021
The last time I met this lady was 22 years ago at nteps supermarket in Ikot Ekpene and she is still hot till date, wish you a blissful birthday Ediye MMA .
Re: Regina Askia Shows Off Her Curvy Body Ahead Of Her 54th Birthday (Photos) by smith946: 9:22am On Dec 14, 2021
Nyanabo:
Confirm... Taking care of oneself can never be overemphasized. You don marry, you don born 5 children doesn't mean you have to look like an old hag. tongue tongue

I see people say MILF what is MILF abeg
MILF means : Mother i would love to f**k.
Re: Regina Askia Shows Off Her Curvy Body Ahead Of Her 54th Birthday (Photos) by anyicash(m): 9:28am On Dec 14, 2021
Well taken care of Women are like wine, the older the better.
Re: Regina Askia Shows Off Her Curvy Body Ahead Of Her 54th Birthday (Photos) by bobbybrown007: 9:31am On Dec 14, 2021
I remember when I was young, there was this film she acted with jide kosoko titled High way to the grave, my people go watch that film. For those that have watched it before unah go understand

Re: Regina Askia Shows Off Her Curvy Body Ahead Of Her 54th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 14, 2021
devilmaycry:
Milf confirmed !!! grin
54 and still hot/banging...

Grandma to be too....she ain't a Nigerian for sure grin
I wan Nyash dis kind GrandMama grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Regina Askia Shows Off Her Curvy Body Ahead Of Her 54th Birthday (Photos) by TClipz(m): 9:32am On Dec 14, 2021
devilmaycry:
Milf confirmed !!! grin

Without must findings, it shows you’re from indomie generation lol no insults hahaha
Re: Regina Askia Shows Off Her Curvy Body Ahead Of Her 54th Birthday (Photos) by Comedian2019: 9:33am On Dec 14, 2021
handsomeyinka:
Waiting for righteousness89 to come and tell us its vanity and that she needs to give her life to christ.
Little do we know that righteousness dey vaseline crew.
The guy is busy doing soapy on top the picture. When he's done, he'll come and write "give your life to Christ".
Re: Regina Askia Shows Off Her Curvy Body Ahead Of Her 54th Birthday (Photos) by Huracio(m): 9:37am On Dec 14, 2021
NovesaTillie:
Indomie generation won't know how this Lady rocked Nollywood when they had premium content all they know now is Destiny Etiko with her oversized nyaxsh undecided
oversized yansh indeed, you're really funny o, lol.
Re: Regina Askia Shows Off Her Curvy Body Ahead Of Her 54th Birthday (Photos) by Comedian2019: 9:39am On Dec 14, 2021
Godispeace:
Just wondering how that her ponmo meat under her go don thick and wide reach
Na that one concern you?
See wetin concern me.

Re: Regina Askia Shows Off Her Curvy Body Ahead Of Her 54th Birthday (Photos) by Basicend: 9:42am On Dec 14, 2021
mediainc:
Oh my, some mature cougars taste and feel better than all these over used slay mamas. She is luscious and beautiful, I will tap that.

You will tap your ancestor. .

Useless MF.
Re: Regina Askia Shows Off Her Curvy Body Ahead Of Her 54th Birthday (Photos) by devilmaycry: 9:43am On Dec 14, 2021
TClipz:

Without must findings, it shows you’re from indomie generation lol no insults hahaha
Sarcasm bro!!!!
Re: Regina Askia Shows Off Her Curvy Body Ahead Of Her 54th Birthday (Photos) by Basicend: 9:45am On Dec 14, 2021
Nonexisting:
Who is Kate Henshaw compared to this beautiful vaginarian?

For Kate is fitter and sexier. Although Regina is finer.

Both are still very hot for their age thou.
Re: Regina Askia Shows Off Her Curvy Body Ahead Of Her 54th Birthday (Photos) by MisterKennedy(m): 9:52am On Dec 14, 2021
NovesaTillie:
Indomie generation won't know how this Lady rocked Nollywood when they had premium content all they know now is Destiny Etiko with her oversized nyaxsh undecided

Good morning dear. How's your week going?
Re: Regina Askia Shows Off Her Curvy Body Ahead Of Her 54th Birthday (Photos) by winner37(m): 9:53am On Dec 14, 2021
54 her breasts are still pointed ,her yansh is still loaded may be she is till a virgin ooo.

Beauty over load ...
Many more years to see

Re: Regina Askia Shows Off Her Curvy Body Ahead Of Her 54th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 14, 2021
Not looking bad for her age. Those eyes.
Karashika comes to mind, those days when I used to watch junks. angry
Re: Regina Askia Shows Off Her Curvy Body Ahead Of Her 54th Birthday (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 10:07am On Dec 14, 2021
She look fuckable grin
Re: Regina Askia Shows Off Her Curvy Body Ahead Of Her 54th Birthday (Photos) by Adaanna(f): 10:14am On Dec 14, 2021
Ageless beauty
Re: Regina Askia Shows Off Her Curvy Body Ahead Of Her 54th Birthday (Photos) by wink2015(m): 10:14am On Dec 14, 2021
SHE LEFT THE NOLLYWOOD MOVIE INDUSTRIES AND SWITCH RESIDENCY FOR AMERICA JUST TOO QUICKLY.

Her movie fans really missed her.

NIGERIANS DID NOT HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO MAXIMIZE HER ACTING CAREER.

I understand that she left to study Nursing in America.

Congratulations to her.
Re: Regina Askia Shows Off Her Curvy Body Ahead Of Her 54th Birthday (Photos) by Blakpot: 10:27am On Dec 14, 2021
money121:
Forever Young

MOST WANTED cool cool

Haha
Ancient of days, I dey greet!

U just remind me of her other movie Full Moon...
Movies of those days sha, this generation dey miss.

Re: Regina Askia Shows Off Her Curvy Body Ahead Of Her 54th Birthday (Photos) by money121(m): 10:34am On Dec 14, 2021
Blakpot:

Haha
Ancient of days, I dey greet!

U just remind me of her other movie Full Moon...
Movies of those days sha, this generation dey miss.

Miss ALOT not all dis endtime actress
Set Won clitocurrency

Re: Regina Askia Shows Off Her Curvy Body Ahead Of Her 54th Birthday (Photos) by mediainc: 10:36am On Dec 14, 2021
Basicend:

You will tap your ancestor. .

Useless MF.
Mumu am I your father's mate?

Or you think nairaland is only for kids. Go play.with your father kid, this is a public forum, or are you the gate man of nairaland, don't let me abuse your generation, this is Christmas season.
Do I know you?
Jobless small boy. You are irrelevant, go abuse your father and mother before you abuse your elders.
Re: Regina Askia Shows Off Her Curvy Body Ahead Of Her 54th Birthday (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 10:49am On Dec 14, 2021
NovesaTillie:

Lol.
Re: Regina Askia Shows Off Her Curvy Body Ahead Of Her 54th Birthday (Photos) by IbileIfe: 11:05am On Dec 14, 2021
devilmaycry:
Milf confirmed !!! grin

Totally NIgerian.
I have known her since she was an undergraduate at the University of Lagos and later on same movie set in Nollywood.
Re: Regina Askia Shows Off Her Curvy Body Ahead Of Her 54th Birthday (Photos) by IbileIfe: 11:08am On Dec 14, 2021
wink2015:
SHE LEFT THE NOLLYWOOD MOVIE INDUSTRIES AND SWITCH RESIDENCY FOR AMERICA JUST TOO QUICKLY.

Her movie fans really missed her.

NIGERIANS DID NOT HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO MAXIMIZE HER ACTING CAREER.

I understand that she left to study Nursing in America.

Congratulations to her.
Yes.
She now has PhD.
Re: Regina Askia Shows Off Her Curvy Body Ahead Of Her 54th Birthday (Photos) by Memphitz357: 11:15am On Dec 14, 2021
NovesaTillie:
Destiny Etiko is one helluva ugly as ho. That yansh took away the attention from her ugly face.

Re: Regina Askia Shows Off Her Curvy Body Ahead Of Her 54th Birthday (Photos) by suffering: 11:16am On Dec 14, 2021
She’s in Yankee so if you think that body is natural I have a bridge to sell you.
Re: Regina Askia Shows Off Her Curvy Body Ahead Of Her 54th Birthday (Photos) by benjanny(m): 11:47am On Dec 14, 2021
Happy Birthday Regina Askia Williams
Re: Regina Askia Shows Off Her Curvy Body Ahead Of Her 54th Birthday (Photos) by ImaIma1(f): 11:51am On Dec 14, 2021
devilmaycry:
Milf confirmed !!! grin

Akwaibom woman for that matter

Ladies, Will You Rock This Eniola Badmus' Crazy Jean? (photos) / (Photo)-John Okafor (Mr Ibu) Takes Selfie With Ruth Kadiri And Nkem Owoh. / Koffi Olomide Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Raping 15-year-old Girl