Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,405 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid (22162 Views)

Barcelona Players To Wear Jersey With Names In Chinese Against Real Madrid / Samuel Chukwueze Praised After Impressive Display Against Real Madrid / Photos Of Suarez With His Daughters After His Second Goal Against Real Madrid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid by obembet(f): 8:17am On Dec 14, 2021
Real Madrid have been drawn against Paris Saint-Germain in the Champions League Round of 16, which means that Sergio Ramos will face the team that he captained last year, but admitted he will give his all for the Ligue 1 side.

The Spanish centre-back claimed that he would rather play against another team in the knockouts, but stressed that he is fully focused on helping PSG go through to the next round.

"When I arrived on the plane it was [Manchester] United [who PSG got in the draw], who are a team that I liked and then it turns out that it wasn't valid," Ramos told the press.

"I would have preferred not to have that duel [against Real Madrid] but returning to the [Estadio Santiago] Bernabeu is cause for joy. I wasn't able to bid farewell because of COVID-19.

"Fate is capricious. I would have liked another team to face us [PSG]. You know the affection and love I have for Real Madrid.

"Now it's my turn to defend PSG and I'll do everything possible to [help them] go through. They are the team that took a gamble on me. I'm going to fight to the death for PSG."

Injuries have taken their toll on Ramos, as the 35-year-old centre-back has played just one game for PSG so far this season. The Spaniard revealed that he struggled to adapt to life in Paris, but has already integrated in the dressing room.

"I was excited to get back to winning," Ramos noted.

"It cost me to adapt abroad, to find a house for my family. In the dressing room everything has been easier. [PSG president] Nasser [Al-Khelaifi], [sporing director] Leonardo and [Mauricio] Pochettino have made it very simple for me.

"The squad is a group made up of real stars and it's essential to get along well and that's the way it is. They have welcomed me with open arms.

"It has been hard, different from what I have experienced in my career. I have always avoided injuries.

"The important thing is to feel like a player again. [There were] many hours of darkness, loneliness, but it has helped me to overcome challenges.

"It's helped me to know who were really there and who were not. Ramos will be around for a while. The family has already adapted well. I'm smiling again, [and want] to compete again."

Ramos went on to discuss about his former team and didn't hesitate to praise Real Madrid's defence and Vinicius Junior's improvement.

"Vinicius was promising, but now he is already a reality," Ramos added.

"I am happy because I have had talks with him. I don't know if he will be able to play with [Kylian] Mbappe, but nobody knows what will happen.

"Real Madrid are doing very well. On a defensive level too. It's good to have an advantage [in LaLiga Santander] for what may happen."

Source: https://www.marca.com/en/football/psg/2021/12/13/61b7af5bca474188408b45f5.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid by Jidemoo: 8:22am On Dec 14, 2021
He should be calming down or else he will be red carded that day.

Real Madrid is on fire lately and they can easily find the back of PSG's net

129 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid by Maxymilliano(m): 8:38am On Dec 14, 2021
At this juncture, Ribery realized that life is more important than contesting for aerial ball.

cool

306 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid by Aufbauh(m): 8:47am On Dec 14, 2021
Real Madrid is unarguably the most informed team in Europe right now. You can argue it if you've not being watching them.

Their fluidity and transition when attacking is their greatest weapon.
PSG has great individuals in their rank but team game is still lacking.

The ease they dispatched their top close rivals like Barca, Seville, Inter Milan, Athletico is fearsome.

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid by slawormiir: 8:51am On Dec 14, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Imagine neymar, ramos, mpappe, Messi and dimaria

Rest in peace to real Madrid in advance

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid by NwaNimo1(m): 8:51am On Dec 14, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid by andrewbaba44: 8:51am On Dec 14, 2021
Even if you no fight to death ,we trust Messi and mbappe to do so

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid by Nicklaus619(m): 8:51am On Dec 14, 2021
That's the kind of games I like seeing, u cant really predict it's outcome

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid by OgbeniOptional(m): 8:51am On Dec 14, 2021
Ojebi ooo
Re: Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid by bamitinn(m): 8:51am On Dec 14, 2021
Re: Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid by hopefulLandlord: 8:52am On Dec 14, 2021
Just score own goals and tackle Messi and Neymar out of muscle memory

7 Likes

Re: Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid by NewsAgent101: 8:52am On Dec 14, 2021
Ramos too like violence
Re: Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid by Satan01(m): 8:52am On Dec 14, 2021
says a player who never play a single game angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid by paulolee(m): 8:52am On Dec 14, 2021
its a balance fixture but I see PSG moving ahead if ramos returns n hit the ground running before dt game..
all UCL fixtures are determined by the form n injury list next year February n let's see how it goes
but I cnt forgive uefa for dt united vs PSG fixture wey dm remove...chaao

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid by paulolee(m): 8:52am On Dec 14, 2021
Jidemoo:
He should be calming down

Real Madrid is on fire lately and they can easily find the back of PSG's net
same with PSG.....if dey play on current form it would be dicey bcox d likes of vinicious, benzema, mbappe are on fire but d fixtures are till February, lets wait n see who improves his form n who drops form..
I still think PSG av d edge bcox of the attackers bt Madrid av more ucl experience..

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid by donprincebigt(m): 8:52am On Dec 14, 2021
But real Madrid go still beat Dem

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid by AMAUCHESKY(m): 8:53am On Dec 14, 2021
Even his dream...5years ago, he won't believe it

1 Like

Re: Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid by Satan01(m): 8:53am On Dec 14, 2021
Madrid go beat hell comot for PSG body ,,,, that team < na only Chelsea fit beat them

but I no know why Chelsea dey beat this team despite fans hailing them as d best

mancity,realmadrid , Liverpool and Atl madrid

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid by Bigchristo: 8:53am On Dec 14, 2021
obembet:

Source: https://www.marca.com/en/football/psg/2021/12/13/61b7af5bca474188408b45f5.html
You can die if you feel like but football is entertainment not war

2 Likes

Re: Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid by CalabarPikin: 8:53am On Dec 14, 2021
We d wait
Re: Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid by purpulrain: 8:53am On Dec 14, 2021
Boss it's just football
Re: Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid by mixta140: 8:53am On Dec 14, 2021
Yinmu!
Re: Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid by blamingthedevil: 8:53am On Dec 14, 2021
grin grin angry grin grin
Re: Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid by Investorozay: 8:53am On Dec 14, 2021
mmm will handle the front
Re: Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid by paulolee(m): 8:53am On Dec 14, 2021
Nicklaus619:
That's the kind of games I like seeing, u cant really predict it's outcome
ba dt PSG vs united for sure pass....cr7 vs messi for overshadow d rest fixtures..
I pray both progress n meet in next round..dm never meet for UCL time since 2010....
we need more of their battles before one go hang boot na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid by eedimo(m): 8:53am On Dec 14, 2021
It will end in tears.
Re: Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid by Dreytonisback(m): 8:53am On Dec 14, 2021
Vinicius is waiting

Lights up my kpoli in peace

3 Likes

Re: Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid by Baawaa(m): 8:54am On Dec 14, 2021
You cannot do more than yourself

1 Like

Re: Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid by Imstrong2(m): 8:54am On Dec 14, 2021
Anything that will bring victory but try and avoid red card

2 Likes

Re: Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid by Achibyke: 8:54am On Dec 14, 2021
You may not even make the lineup

2 Likes

Re: Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid by bigdammyj: 8:54am On Dec 14, 2021
Till then
Re: Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid by Nicklaus619(m): 8:54am On Dec 14, 2021
paulolee:

ba dt PSG vs united for sure pass

I dey tell you, after that game, the superiority battle between Messi and Ronaldo go finally end grin

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa Set To Join West Brom / Cuneyt Cakir: Nigeria Vs Argentina Match Referee / What Was The Problem With Rohr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.