Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,269 members, 7,826,034 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid (22174 Views)

Barcelona Players To Wear Jersey With Names In Chinese Against Real Madrid / Samuel Chukwueze Praised After Impressive Display Against Real Madrid / Photos Of Suarez With His Daughters After His Second Goal Against Real Madrid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid by heniford2: 10:54am On Dec 14, 2021
Maxymilliano:
At this juncture, Ribery realized that life is more important than contesting for aerial ball.

cool
lol grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid by OMNIVIRUS(m): 10:56am On Dec 14, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Imagine neymar, ramos, mpappe, Messi and dimaria

Rest in peace to real Madrid in advance

Its not about the calibre of players, it's about team. The best players together does not necessarily make the best team.
Sometimes the best teams do not have the best players in.
Its about strengths and weaknesses, finding that balance and making it work

2 Likes

Re: Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid by Athemisia: 10:56am On Dec 14, 2021
oluplus:

Have you been watching Bayern and Man city?
I will even pick Liverpool ahead of them
Don't mind him... Real was in a soft group but they struggled to top the group.
Re: Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid by Athemisia: 10:58am On Dec 14, 2021
OMNIVIRUS:

Its not about the calibre of players, it's about team. The best players together does not necessarily make the best team.
Sometimes the best teams do not have the best players in.
Its about strengths and weaknesses, finding that balance and making it work
Was it not the same team that was defeated by sheriff Taraspol?
Re: Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid by Athemisia: 11:02am On Dec 14, 2021
bencr7:
with diz pple they still struggling against RB Leipzig football is not by individual but by team which PSG lack. Watford used team work to beat hell out of man United with all d world class they have, if u are saying like diz France for beat swilzerland for Europe cup everywell wat happen later u know d story
I understand team work but the case of United, they're struggling and it's glaring.
Where was watford team work when Liverpool raped them 5goals to nil??
Re: Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid by dapolaw(m): 11:07am On Dec 14, 2021
So comparing what Alaba has done so far with what Ramos is doing presently in PSG, do you still want to believe what Madrid did was unfair... It was purely a footballing business decision.

Soso990240:
We already know that Ramos will fight for PSG against Madrid. They did him dirty.
Re: Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid by SuperbCrown: 11:08am On Dec 14, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

with those people you mentioned they came out second in their group

1 Like

Re: Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid by dapolaw(m): 11:09am On Dec 14, 2021
It's obviously that you know nothing about football... The person you quoted gave a good analysis of why he reached that conclusion.

Na you no know anything, he obviously understand the game of football more than you do.

Benprass:

Leave all this English, we all know must of you dot like Psg cuz of Messi, but you people forget that in football anything can happen. Football of this days is winning that is needed. Anyway Psg will win both home and away
Re: Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid by stansaintly(m): 11:13am On Dec 14, 2021
obembet:

Source: https://www.marca.com/en/football/psg/2021/12/13/61b7af5bca474188408b45f5.html

Ramos really gave his all for Real Madrid and I doubt that he still has a quarter of strength to solidify PSG. Mbape is a handsome play especially when he is not possessed with the spirit of greed. As for Messi, he better be himself. Goals or assists will rain the moment he kicks pressure out of his shoulder. Di Maria, one of the unsung creative midfielder, unfortunately, nobody talks more about him.

Man United was a better deal for PSG than Real Madrid

1 Like

Re: Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid by kmaster007: 11:17am On Dec 14, 2021
He go choke you
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

1 Like

Re: Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid by dapolaw(m): 11:21am On Dec 14, 2021
When you say struggling to win, please how do you mean?

Madrid got 15 out of 18 points, and the first game they lost was their first and only... They didn't even draw any... Inter thrashed home and away without even scoring one..

Bros, abeg... One on one, Madrid are in better form... The only difference between those two are Messi and Mbappe, who can cause any damage to any team.

Athemisia:

Don't mind him... Real was in a soft group but they struggled to top the group.

2 Likes

Re: Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid by Yusman316(m): 11:39am On Dec 14, 2021
Athemisia:

I don't think you have been watching football lately maybe the real Madrid basketball team is what you are talking about.
Barca?? We all know they are struggling so that is not a test for them.
Inter?? Home and away was a struggle.
Inform and could not win all matches in group stage.
I don't think you know much about UCL or football for that matter. How do you gauge a team's performance by percentage? Who would have thought Chelsea will win UCL last season? Winning gives a team confidence, and that is something Real Madrid is doing right now. Of all the coaches currently still involved in the UCL, Carlo Ancelotti is the most experienced and likewise is Real Madrid the most experience team in UCL history. So when you down play the threat they pose, you do that at your peril

1 Like

Re: Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid by Bigchristo: 11:52am On Dec 14, 2021
elbaraj2020:

Naso English HARD?
Na you English Dey hard so
Re: Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid by bencr7: 12:02pm On Dec 14, 2021
Athemisia:

I understand team work but the case of United, they're struggling and it's glaring.
Where was watford team work when Liverpool raped them 5goals to nil??
I know but am replying that guy that was calling Messi,mebbpe, Neymar and di Maria that they will beat real Madrid very well, he started saying PSG is in form of their last 3 matches playing draw with lens, win club brugg in UCL and win Monaco , while Madrid won Sevilla,inter Milan and ATM that are tougher club than d clubs PSG play with

1 Like

Re: Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid by Jokerman(m): 12:25pm On Dec 14, 2021
paulolee:

ba dt PSG vs united for sure pass....cr7 vs messi for overshadow d rest fixtures..
I pray both progress n meet in next round..dm never meet for UCL time since 2010....
we need more of their battles before one go hang boot na

They met juve and barca now... baba, Abi na only to troll Ronaldo you come sabi now.... grin
Re: Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid by Paulfrank200: 12:30pm On Dec 14, 2021
Lol easy win for Madrid

1 Like

Re: Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid by Amodi470(m): 12:32pm On Dec 14, 2021
Muhammad Salah come to my mind grin
Re: Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid by kelmicheal: 1:56pm On Dec 14, 2021
Only 3 teams that will give real Madrid a game

1) Bayern Munich
2) Liverpool
3)
Re: Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid by OMNIVIRUS(m): 2:06pm On Dec 14, 2021
Athemisia:

Was it not the same team that was defeated by sheriff Taraspol?

Was it not the same team that beat barça, inter, Athletic Madrid this season?
Re: Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid by jagorinho: 2:12pm On Dec 14, 2021
Aufbauh:
Real Madrid is unarguably the most informed team in Europe right now. You can argue it if you've not being watching them.

Their fluidity and transition when attacking is their greatest weapon.
PSG has great individuals in their rank but team game is still lacking.

The ease they dispatched their top close rivals like Barca, Seville, Inter Milan, Athletico is fearsome.
Yes!!! Madrid is in top form, but the game against inter Milan shows they can be beaten , Inter Milan was just childish and lacked the ability to take Madrid by the jugular, if not inter could have easily scored 4 goals in that match, on the 30th minute, the commentator was even amazed on why inter has not scored yet, what I really admire about Madrid is their efficient conversion ratio, they really make good use of their chances.
Re: Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid by madridguy(m): 2:36pm On Dec 14, 2021
Alhamdulilah we are all fine and hope same with you too sir.
Ramos will be surprised how he will be treated.

hadura29:
Madridguy see our former capo ooo, lol. I like the draws though. Former players versus new players.

How family Boss, it's been a while.
Re: Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid by KingDash: 2:47pm On Dec 14, 2021
Satan01:
Madrid go beat hell comot for PSG body ,,,, that team < na only Chelsea fit beat them

but I no know why Chelsea dey beat this team despite fans hailing them as d best

mancity,realmadrid , Liverpool and Atl madrid
guy psg beat monaco oh, no dey talk rubbish for here same chelsea wey don dey misbehave now, shey una dey face lille una go hear am.
Re: Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid by Billiantlee: 2:53pm On Dec 14, 2021
Pls for your gift card redeeming ....... Always contact leetex 08106155673....we buy all gift cards at higher rate..... google play card...380$..... Amazon gift 350$...... steam card.....380$...... itunes gift card 330$.....and so many more......you can also chat me up on this line too...09123287081......we buy at affordable rate..... payment comes as fast as.....5-10 minutes...... payment........Thanks and we always be glad to do buisness with you.
Re: Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid by Athemisia: 3:01pm On Dec 14, 2021
OMNIVIRUS:

Was it not the same team that beat barça, inter, Athletic Madrid this season?
Those weaklings grin
Re: Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid by Gorozo(m): 3:33pm On Dec 14, 2021
He will be disgraced that day by vinicius..
A player who have only featured once in a league is bragging of playing to death. How sure he will be playing the game.
Keep kpayet Ramos. Realmadrid is in their best form
Re: Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid by Soso990240(m): 4:48pm On Dec 14, 2021
dapolaw:
So comparing what Alaba has done so far with what Ramos is doing presently in PSG, do you still want to believe what Madrid did was unfair... It was purely a footballing business decision.

What do u mean? Do you know if Madrid defence would have been more solid if Alaba is playing alongside Ramos? Madrid defence became shaky not entirely because of Ramos, Verane made silly mistakes most of the time.
Re: Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid by dapolaw(m): 5:01pm On Dec 14, 2021
It's obvious you have not been following Madrid, he wasnt sold because he wasn't in form but because of his reoccurring injuries... You can imagine what Bale is doing to Madrid already now you want them to add another Ramos? Haba nah... So PSG that he is now, how far has he faired?

Soso990240:
What do u mean? Do you know if Madrid defence would have been more solid if Alaba is playing alongside Ramos? Madrid defence became shaky not entirely because of Ramos, Verane made silly mistakes most of the time.
Re: Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid by Weezyroyal: 7:49pm On Dec 14, 2021
Billiantlee:

Pls for your gift card redeeming ....... Always contact leetex 08106155673....we buy all gift cards at higher rate..... google play card...380$..... Amazon gift 350$...... steam card.....380$...... itunes gift card 330$.....and so many more......you can also chat me up on this line too...09123287081......we buy at affordable rate..... payment comes as fast as.....5-10 minutes...... payment........Thanks and we always be glad to do buisness with you.
Billiantlee:

... Are you on WhatsApp ?
Re: Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid by yinkeys(m): 8:09pm On Dec 14, 2021
Make him sha no go wound person collect red card
Ramos trademark cheesy
Re: Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid by paulolee(m): 8:35pm On Dec 14, 2021
Jokerman:

They met juve and barca now... baba, Abi na only to troll Ronaldo you come sabi now.... grin
dt was group stage....I mean knockout wey tears go flow
Re: Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid by dfrost: 6:56am On Dec 15, 2021
bencr7:
which club, have u watch real Madrid last 3 games also

Yes I have and I do. Real Madrid is not in your spotlight, PSG is.

If you are a Madrid fan that's okay. I don't support either.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa Set To Join West Brom / Playing For Nigeria Cost Mikel Chelsea Place – Dimeji / Cuneyt Cakir: Nigeria Vs Argentina Match Referee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.