Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

A Nairalander Had Just Completed His Business Degree In The UK (photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Nairalander Had Just Completed His Business Degree In The UK (photos) (20407 Views)

Tiwa Savage Bags Honorary Degree From The University Of Kent, UK (photos) / Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) / Nigerian PHD Students Stranded In UK (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Had Just Completed His Business Degree In The UK (photos) by BriggsBryan: 10:10am On Dec 16, 2021
BigYash:
Na those two niggas wen snap with you me just like.. See that other one no get joy o..Him no dey smile at all grin
Congratulations brother..

Those guys na him sons bro
Re: A Nairalander Had Just Completed His Business Degree In The UK (photos) by BigYash: 10:27am On Dec 16, 2021
BriggsBryan:

Those guys na him sons bro
Wow! That's nice

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Had Just Completed His Business Degree In The UK (photos) by arthurwillia(m): 11:36am On Dec 16, 2021
BriggsBryan:

He said the two year course is always better when you intend to stay back in the U.K. after study. However, you will still have extra two years of postgraduate visa.

Thanks my man
I appreciate your help
You helped me reach a conclusion

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Had Just Completed His Business Degree In The UK (photos) by money121(m): 5:38pm On Dec 16, 2021
BriggsBryan:
A Nairalander, named Engr. Victor Eze who had earlier completed a Masters Degree in Construction Project and became a UK certified engineer have now completed a business degree from the prestigious Nottingham Business School UK. He shared the story at his LinkedIn account where he thanked the Nairaland fam for the amazing content they create on daily basis.
Please fam, let’s celebrate him.
Congrat my G

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Had Just Completed His Business Degree In The UK (photos) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 16, 2021
Congrats

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Had Just Completed His Business Degree In The UK (photos) by NEROSKY(m): 5:38pm On Dec 16, 2021
PrinceInTheNort:
Congratulations brother.

Please come back to your dear country to contribute your qouta to take it to the next level.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Had Just Completed His Business Degree In The UK (photos) by AirBay: 5:39pm On Dec 16, 2021
10 years minus 4years....do you gerit grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Had Just Completed His Business Degree In The UK (photos) by TheMostComplex1: 5:40pm On Dec 16, 2021
Congrats Engr. Eze

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Had Just Completed His Business Degree In The UK (photos) by Thunderfayayou: 5:40pm On Dec 16, 2021
BriggsBryan:
A Nairalander, named Engr. Victor Eze who had earlier completed a Masters Degree in Construction Project and became a UK certified engineer have now completed a business degree from the prestigious Nottingham Business School UK. He shared the story at his LinkedIn account where he thanked the Nairaland fam for the amazing content they create on daily basis.

Don't be tempted to say " I love my country,I will come back home to make my country great". Just stay there Abeg

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Had Just Completed His Business Degree In The UK (photos) by udocity2: 5:42pm On Dec 16, 2021
Congrats bro

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Had Just Completed His Business Degree In The UK (photos) by Dreytonisback(m): 5:42pm On Dec 16, 2021
You look responsible
Jah bless your spirit and be your motivation into greater heights , Amen...

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Had Just Completed His Business Degree In The UK (photos) by ImoleNaija: 5:42pm On Dec 16, 2021
YourFavorite21:
No go back to Nigeria, just stay back there ,me sef dey find way to japa!! If I see opportunity now fiiiaaaam!! I don move.
Congratulations bros. cheesy

This confusion is confusing

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Had Just Completed His Business Degree In The UK (photos) by uvie66: 5:43pm On Dec 16, 2021
MufasaLion:
Congrats!!!

Stay put in the UK and build yourself more. I wish you well.
and who is going to build his country ?....i suppose the Chinese.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Had Just Completed His Business Degree In The UK (photos) by mkpurummiri: 5:44pm On Dec 16, 2021
He doesn't look so happy.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Had Just Completed His Business Degree In The UK (photos) by BABANGBALI: 5:45pm On Dec 16, 2021
Mtcheeeeeeeeew!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Had Just Completed His Business Degree In The UK (photos) by Sholaco: 5:46pm On Dec 16, 2021
You better don't come back to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Had Just Completed His Business Degree In The UK (photos) by Danjikanbauchi: 5:48pm On Dec 16, 2021
Ishilove:

Lailai, he must come back and develop his motherland. angry

Op, we need your expertise here in Lagos. Sanwo-Olu is scattering Lagos and building bridges upandan, so come and join his demolition/wrecking geng
abi he should come and join Rusau in kaduna ?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Had Just Completed His Business Degree In The UK (photos) by Badguy77(m): 5:48pm On Dec 16, 2021
PrinceInTheNort:
Congratulations brother.

Please come back to your dear country to contribute your qouta to take it to the next level.

Why should he come back? Contribute his quota to which country?which next level?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Had Just Completed His Business Degree In The UK (photos) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 16, 2021
PrinceInTheNort:
Congratulations brother.

Quota system ni

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Had Just Completed His Business Degree In The UK (photos) by socialmediaman: 5:53pm On Dec 16, 2021
christejames:
Congratulations nwanne!

Please stay put, don't come and contribute your quota for development yet because Buhari still has about 600 days to torment those of us that have strong heads and don't want 'kwapu'.

People are wiser. I believe he’s not about to dull himself and get on a plane to start writing applications to jobs available to friends or the highest bidder. I think they have up to 2 years or so to stay and get a job after graduation, and with the thousands of job shortages in the UK, EU, UAE etc in engineering and non engineering sectors, there’s very little chance anyone without a solid job offer in Nigeria will come back after graduation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Had Just Completed His Business Degree In The UK (photos) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 5:54pm On Dec 16, 2021
Harrykn:
For the rest of us wey Dey fight with ASUU, all will be well.
Our hearts goes to you guys, una go dey alright.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Had Just Completed His Business Degree In The UK (photos) by MufasaLion: 5:56pm On Dec 16, 2021
uvie66:
and who is going to build his country ?....i suppose the Chinese.

Not everyone will stay back, and not everyone will migrate.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Had Just Completed His Business Degree In The UK (photos) by iampeterben(m): 5:58pm On Dec 16, 2021
Big congratulations to Onye Eze. More wins sir.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Had Just Completed His Business Degree In The UK (photos) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 16, 2021
You nigerians coming over here a obtaining masters a shii! You better stay here, work and pay taxes into our system, don't run off to your shitholes!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Had Just Completed His Business Degree In The UK (photos) by blacknoir: 6:04pm On Dec 16, 2021
BriggsBryan:
Congrats to him and I wish him well

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Had Just Completed His Business Degree In The UK (photos) by Arijude(m): 6:04pm On Dec 16, 2021
PrinceInTheNort:
Congratulations brother.

your fada !!!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Had Just Completed His Business Degree In The UK (photos) by Godson32(m): 6:06pm On Dec 16, 2021
Ndi name checkers, una dey here

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Had Just Completed His Business Degree In The UK (photos) by Champneys: 6:18pm On Dec 16, 2021
Ku orire o Victor Eze! grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Had Just Completed His Business Degree In The UK (photos) by AYNL: 6:35pm On Dec 16, 2021
congratulations

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Had Just Completed His Business Degree In The UK (photos) by JohnAOne: 6:39pm On Dec 16, 2021
Congratulations smiley

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Had Just Completed His Business Degree In The UK (photos) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 16, 2021
Congratulations BriggsBryan. You not only got a master's but two cute sons. I'm sure you feel so complete to have excelled both as a father and an academic smiley

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Had Just Completed His Business Degree In The UK (photos) by crossbreedwears(m): 6:46pm On Dec 16, 2021
My brother, its not easy being a family man while going to school in the UK. It comes with a lot of pressure but I'm happy for him.
Lotusgoddess:
Congratulations!! It's not easy at all

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akeredolu Orders Recitation Of Oodua Anthem In Schools / 6 Tips To Make Studying Abroad More Affordable / Strike: ASUU, Senate Leadership In Closed Door Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.