Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Can I survive on 90K per month? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can I survive on 90K per month? (12431 Views)

You Can Make Between 50K And 90K Per Month By Using Tuteria / Can I Survive With 50k Job In Lagos? / 5 Smart Things Unemployed Graduates Can Do To Survive In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I survive on 90K per month? by 702: 9:54am On Jun 15, 2011
@OP: N90K isnt enuf for u to get even a bullet proof door in kano jus case fight starts grin
Re: Can I survive on 90K per month? by Syenite(m): 9:58am On Jun 15, 2011
@ poster don't mind those people abusing you. They are just frustrated mediocres. They can as well live on N1,500 per month salary.They think the only reason you earn salary is to feed, cloth ur self and pay rents and bills.

I understand how you feel.You probably had hoped to start with something better. You know what you are worth. There is no crime in thinking big for your self.
My advice is just take the job. As you grow in the Company they'll definitely increase your pay.Alternatively, as you gain experience you'll be better able to market your self to a better paying firm.

Best of God.
Re: Can I survive on 90K per month? by sewa36447(m): 10:01am On Jun 15, 2011
Guy, 90*12=1,080,000. More than 50% of Nigerian r earning less than 1m annually and r still coping with life and family. 90k is a lot of money 4 u as a bachelor that u can be saving up to 50k monthly. Transport, Feeding and Accommodation is cheaper in Kano than lagos, Abuja or PH. Pls hold that job tight. All the best.
Re: Can I survive on 90K per month? by jubrilar(m): 10:42am On Jun 15, 2011
yes, u can survive, it depend on how u plan urself, most of the people working in ministries does not collect up to that and they still survive, what about the teachers in public school they didnt collect up to that
Re: Can I survive on 90K per month? by Ximustina(f): 10:44am On Jun 15, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Big fool. I will tell the company to sack, reject and call EFCC 4 u. Abeg no go carry the company money run. OLE
Re: Can I survive on 90K per month? by adros84(m): 10:46am On Jun 15, 2011
@ALL,
I think this poster did the right thing to post this question. And I think all who replied did the right thing even those who abused and cursed him. Not that I am encouraging anyone to abuse and curse. The good thing is that our friend has learnt some lessons which will help him even as he resumes at his new office. These include but are not limited to

1. He would appreciate the fact that he even got a job at all. There are so many out there who are very qualified but without any job.
2. He should appreciate the salary. Many earn below that
3. He should have a budget tg enable him cope and probably have some savings
4. He should avoid girls and beer services
etc etc.
So who says the post is a waste of time?
Re: Can I survive on 90K per month? by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 15, 2011
Ximustina:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Big fool. I will tell the company to sack, reject and call EFCC 4 u. Abeg no go carry the company money run. OLE
laughter wan kill me finish for this thread! chei nairalanders na waagrin
Re: Can I survive on 90K per month? by zmurda(m): 10:56am On Jun 15, 2011
I won't tell you how much I earn suffice to say it more than a million naira a month. It never used to be enough till I married. Then I saw the folly in my way and started planning.

As long as you don't plan, even if you earn 10 million in a month, you'll never have enough. You have family, friends and hos who want to rip you off. You cannot solve the problem of the world.

My piece of advise is have a plan from day zero. How long do you want to work for ? Prospects? Long term plans?
There is nothing as addictive as monthly salaries. You have to look beyond that.

And as a lot of people have said, be happy you have a job. If you are not happy, you'll never enjoy life no matter how much you make
Re: Can I survive on 90K per month? by Aspirin(m): 10:59am On Jun 15, 2011
Are you an ingrate or what? for a place like Kano, 90k puts you on top of the food chain
Re: Can I survive on 90K per month? by AMIGO112(m): 11:12am On Jun 15, 2011
@ poster. Kano is not as expensive as lagos and ur complaining bout 90k. milions of families live on way less than what u earn and still pull thru. Your problem is; you have your eyes on what someone else earns and am pretty sure u think youself better than he/she. bro. the only thing that starts from the top is a grave. work your way up am sure you will do OK. Best of luck.
Re: Can I survive on 90K per month? by floyet(f): 11:33am On Jun 15, 2011
This guy sucks!!!!!
Re: Can I survive on 90K per month? by AVISENNA: 11:37am On Jun 15, 2011
Please stop posting this like this online if you are bore.Before now how much were you earning. I advice reject the offer and run for President in the next elections. You really what don't wat graduates like you earn Lagos.You need to be unemployed for like 3years or more then come and give us feedback on how you manged. From all indication you just finished school abi?
Re: Can I survive on 90K per month? by AVISENNA: 11:40am On Jun 15, 2011
Please stop posting stuff like this online  if you are bored.Before now how much  were you earning? I advice  you reject the offer and run for President in the next elections. You really don't what graduates like you earn in  Lagos.You  need to be unemployed for like 3years or more then  come and give us feedback on  how you manged. From all indication you just finished school abi?PUNK
Re: Can I survive on 90K per month? by gentlegg(m): 11:41am On Jun 15, 2011
@ Poster

Ur very annoying. I advertised for an ordinary office girl job in my office which i hope to employ school certs and a graduate lady was almost crying in my office begging me to give her the job when i told her that the job was not meant for people of her class, even after i told her that the pay is about 15k, she still pleaded and pleaded for the job. And u open ur mouth to ask if 90k would be okay for u and a bachelor for that matter. I hope u will lose d job to someone who will be grateful to God for such a goldmine opportunity to start
Re: Can I survive on 90K per month? by oladapoa1(m): 11:58am On Jun 15, 2011
angry pls y dont u read post instead of posting angry
Re: Can I survive on 90K per month? by Dawdy(m): 12:03pm On Jun 15, 2011
90k may be good, but if the better is possible good is not enough.
Re: Can I survive on 90K per month? by kpolli(m): 12:41pm On Jun 15, 2011
cost of living there shud be cheap so it mite be an ok salary
Re: Can I survive on 90K per month? by seal777(m): 1:25pm On Jun 15, 2011
I read all the comment while i laugh my heart out in the process, its a waste of time and money to GO WATCH comedy shows where you pay 5k , 10 and 300k a table for 3 whEN u can get the best of comedy on nairaland.

""Man odas au been taking it easy wit u by tampering justist wit mercy. Thunder fire your backside u dis ingrate blak monkey 90k no go reach u [s]cos u wan cook money soup for devil, ole""". OMG!!!.

[/s]
CHINEEEEKE MEE!!
Re: Can I survive on 90K per month? by Tolulop001(f): 1:34pm On Jun 15, 2011
i swear i dan laff die! ! !

thread too funny!
Re: Can I survive on 90K per month? by Aro007: 1:48pm On Jun 15, 2011
Bros !!! I started not to long ago with N10K per months as a graduate and now i can pay over 25 people that same amount on monthly bases without shaking. In otherwords, It is not where you are that matters but Where God is taking you to. just make make sure you start from somewhere !!! Best of luck
Re: Can I survive on 90K per month? by empron(m): 2:08pm On Jun 15, 2011
tongue rubbish.I am earning 30k in Ph and am surviving.U better grab d oppourtunity.
Re: Can I survive on 90K per month? by Abbycrown(f): 2:56pm On Jun 15, 2011
You should thank God for having a job at all. So many graduates with plenty 'pali' are out there, looking for job, anyone at all. Consider yourself lucky and take the job. Besides, you are still a bachelor.
Re: Can I survive on 90K per month? by mekaboy(m): 3:00pm On Jun 15, 2011

MY BRODA, TRUST ME, U CANT SURVIVE IN KANO, EVEN WITH 200K, ITS EITHER THEY USE U AS SUYA OR KIRISHI, U MUST SPEND PART OF THE 90K ON LIFE INSURANCE.

Re: Can I survive on 90K per month? by satani22: 3:18pm On Jun 15, 2011
my friend happiness say i shd tell u say u will not survive with the money. but you are a fool.
Re: Can I survive on 90K per month? by festuskol(m): 3:26pm On Jun 15, 2011
where many graduates go around d house beggin 4 1 square meal aday, where ova 50percent of graduates r searchhn 4job, wher matured men cant send their kids 2schl, where pple r eatin from dustbin. U stupid fat fool r complainin. I hope u r just jokin cos if ur serious then if u r not tankful even dt which u av wil b taken away from ur hand. How many mouth do u av?
Re: Can I survive on 90K per month? by jobjek(m): 3:40pm On Jun 15, 2011
Just go for the job and plan your life. Of course, you can make great from that little. Wishing you the best.
Re: Can I survive on 90K per month? by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:23pm On Jun 15, 2011
dude is not even in lagos or abuja oh
KANO? how much is a 3 bedroom flat in kano? thats even if u need that much?

generally feel u must truly be a dolt. how much do u think half the people in lagos earn monthly? yet they hustle to survive, this one dey talk kano.

abeg, free the job, u will soon get one that will pay 1 million a month, at least u will manage that one?
Re: Can I survive on 90K per month? by Gbenge77(m): 4:24pm On Jun 15, 2011
Of course you can.
Re: Can I survive on 90K per month? by Ollybiz(f): 4:30pm On Jun 15, 2011
funny thread

[size=8pt]Some workers earn below that and still survive[/size]
Re: Can I survive on 90K per month? by michylabo(m): 4:37pm On Jun 15, 2011
U r not serious, mtwchewwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Can I survive on 90K per month? by skyangel(f): 4:38pm On Jun 15, 2011
oh boy, come see insult eeeeh  for the small question wey poster ask  shocked shocked  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin  na real wa for we people o

@ op, you can start with that if u live in that city presently. it is a matter of cutting ur coat according to ur cloth, u ll definitely survive
Re: Can I survive on 90K per month? by NonySteve: 5:03pm On Jun 15, 2011
daydreaming!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unity Bank Computer Based Test Invite 2018 / Live Update Nnpc Test 26th March 2011 / Advise Me On This Job Offer, I Am Confused And Sad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.