Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Can I survive on 90K per month? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can I survive on 90K per month? (12430 Views)

You Can Make Between 50K And 90K Per Month By Using Tuteria / Can I Survive With 50k Job In Lagos? / 5 Smart Things Unemployed Graduates Can Do To Survive In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I survive on 90K per month? by emya: 5:16pm On Jun 15, 2011
i get seriously angered when people post out of context.u must be out of ur mind.plssssssssss dnt take the job.i hate mockeries.are u not in nigeria to understand the economy.when married men with children are surviving with 50k,u r here talking gas.'i beg tear the offer and continue searching 4 a job that will pay u 300k/month as a bachelor.you must be a mallam.
Re: Can I survive on 90K per month? by kenosky: 5:34pm On Jun 15, 2011
12 Forums / Romance / Re: I Dont Want To Commit Adultery,pls Help Me. on: June 19, 2010, 10:03 PM
Your husband does not understand the meaning of TWO SHALL BECOME ONE, he still sees u as someone different from him, he needs education, if u really want help, i can advice u
If he belive U TWO HAVE BECOME ONE , which means your husband cant lick his own c.oc.k then he has double personality disorder, sorry ooooo

Being born again and church workers, THE BIBLE SAYS "NO MAN YET HATES HIS OWN FLESH" Ephesians 5:29

Me sef i use to pour yogurt on my wife and "eat" her up, it makes us closer
the issue of adultery does not arise

[size=14pt]The above is one of the previous posts from this guy. The guy is just jerking your strings with his post. Who dash am job?[/size] tongue tongue tongue
Re: Can I survive on 90K per month? by Rapmoney(m): 5:43pm On Jun 15, 2011
Tell your employers that you would like them to add another zero to the figure, mugu like you. Enter the street make you see for where boys dey hustle for 15k job.
Re: Can I survive on 90K per month? by adrian5(m): 6:12pm On Jun 15, 2011
please take it.
a lot of families' combined income-in Lagos- ain't up to that. Food for thought.
Re: Can I survive on 90K per month? by aieromon(m): 6:32pm On Jun 15, 2011
ROTFLMAO
''90k no reach you 'cos you wan cook monkey soup for devil''
How much does it take to cook monkey soup? grin grin
Re: Can I survive on 90K per month? by timmy7(m): 6:41pm On Jun 15, 2011
Go back to your former job now, atleast it pays better (whether it is joblessness-you can even ask your old man or woman to increase your monthly allowance- or that job you were doing b4 earning well above 90k)
Re: Can I survive on 90K per month? by Sike(m): 7:10pm On Jun 15, 2011
aieromon:

ROTFLMAO
''90k no reach you 'cos you wan cook monkey soup for devil''
How much does it take to cook monkey soup? grin grin
lmao!
Re: Can I survive on 90K per month? by Abanicwise(m): 8:55pm On Jun 15, 2011
Guy, this topic appeared too bored and unreasonable to attract my attention but I just have to vomit something. if 90k is not enough for you For a start as bachelor in a market friendly city of kano, then I don't think N900m will do in any where in the whole wide world. So I decline from giving any advice, if in your opinion you think it's peanut, please give it up for those those who have been longing for such rare opportunity.I rest my case.
Re: Can I survive on 90K per month? by Debokan: 9:31pm On Jun 15, 2011
I don't blame you, you u were an ET Staff in Oceanic bank u will knw dat 90,000 is more than enough
Re: Can I survive on 90K per month? by Redstone(m): 9:35pm On Jun 15, 2011
I think you already have plans to buy a BB bold 7, it is out now, just 180K, you can pay with your 90k salary twice. cut your coat, finish the rest.
Re: Can I survive on 90K per month? by kelvin22(m): 11:26pm On Jun 15, 2011
if you no get better thing to say, just keep quiet,
Re: Can I survive on 90K per month? by chelseabmw(m): 12:11am On Jun 16, 2011
@poster
Pls go and thank God u have a job that pays that much
Re: Can I survive on 90K per month? by hazelle: 5:21pm On Jun 16, 2011
i just loooooove nairaland. See classic yabs everywhere, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can I survive on 90K per month? by Redstone(m): 9:09pm On Jun 16, 2011
Bro, if you know what is good for you, better take that job, you can then move on from there. I know someone who started on a salary of 15K ten years ago in one of the leading bank, and today her total annual package is around 12 million, so think, take the job, be prudent in your spendings, forget luxury for now, just get the basic things you need to live a happy life, and just soon, you will earn enough to enjoy yourself. Take care.
Re: Can I survive on 90K per month? by pek(m): 10:43pm On Jun 16, 2011
why on earth will u take that peanut? Kindly reject the offer. If after 24hrs they dont add another zero to d amount, then wave bye bye to them. After all, u still av a long future ahead of. Finally, dont forget to put their name and address here.
Re: Can I survive on 90K per month? by Nsonaso(m): 11:21am On Jun 17, 2011
Guy/Girl if na joke u better stop am, if na dream u better wake up. And stop decieving ur self do u think u can decieve every body here, that u earn 90k/month, lier me an you know that u earning 19k/m and ar u hear scrawing people. Let me ask u?
1. What is ur qualifications.
2. What type of service do the company lender.
3. How much do the CEO n MG earn. u better go nd scraw ur self dude. Let me tell u , u ar just asuming, it is not real
Re: Can I survive on 90K per month? by Abbycrown(f): 12:46pm On Jun 17, 2011
What's the name & addy of that stupid coy?
Re: Can I survive on 90K per month? by barnaby04(m): 1:32pm On Jun 17, 2011
Guy, u better thank ur stars for such a job, i served in Kano city and with such money, u can live the best of life in Kano cos things are reasonably cheaper compared to living down south Nigeria.
I was being paid 30k when i got my present job about three years ago and gradually, it has risen to abt 65k, today i cruise in town with at least a very descent car wich wen u see me u will probably thinks i work in some of those coys paying well not knowing am just a govt worker.
The mistake some of u guys always make is that u guys dont like starting small, all these big boys in the society sure have their different stories to tell, immediately i was thru with my NYSC, the first job i got was a teaching job worth only 12,500k per month, i took it cos i was not paying any bill on food or house rent cos i was at home and gradually, i was able to swicth to another one after some months and am still in the quest to move if a better offer comes my way today!
Re: Can I survive on 90K per month? by belemzy: 3:28pm On Jun 18, 2011
How on earth can some one ask such a question , well my brother for me 90k is just perfect.Afterall na kano you dey Abi? Ithink if you make due use of your money you will even be able to save.
Re: Can I survive on 90K per month? by headworld: 3:16am On Jun 19, 2011
MALE or FEMALE:

Only if you can write business plans, feasibility studies and package proposals (Ms word & Powerpoint).
A good mastery of financials (like P & L, Cashflow, ratios and balance sheet) is also a must.

Must be EXPERIENCED
PART TIME or FULL TIME option available

Interested and qualified candidates should text their Name/Sex/Age/Qualification/Expereince/Location/Moblie number & Email address in that format to 08066363000.

This opening closes in 2 weeks time.

Only shortlised applicants will be contacted for interview, as RESUMPTION is immediate.

The pay is competitive and above industry standards

Thank you.
Re: Can I survive on 90K per month? by aydotcome: 7:37am On Jun 19, 2011
Its not about how much you earn, its about how prudent you are with your earnings.Use your brain guy.
Re: Can I survive on 90K per month? by dexymine: 2:35pm On Jun 21, 2011
I'm surprised at the rather bitter and angry responses that have been posted on this forum just because the guy asked a question. Whether the question sounds valid or not, its still a question and the person that asked is a human being as well.

Nairalanders, please show some diplomacy and tact in addressing forum members or don't post anything at all.

All these rather bitter and sarcastic responses don't add much value to anyone.
Re: Can I survive on 90K per month? by NVasion: 11:19am On Jun 24, 2011
A Multi-National gift items company from China needs a service of 1,000 Supervisors, and 50,000 Sales Representatives nationwide.

Send your CV and application letter to:

NAIJAVASION
c/o Unilife Business Ventures
5, Omobo-Shokelu Street, Off Lambo-Lasunwon Road,
Opp Laspotech First Gate,
Ikorodu, Lagos.

For more information, Call: 08098323038

Note: It requires no application or a job processing fee, Please ignore any call or message from anybody on request.
Re: Can I survive on 90K per month? by deoyel25(m): 3:01pm On Jun 24, 2011
I read the thread from the very first post to the last. I know you already know the replies that are useful for you.
NOTE: A gold is a wonderful thing. If you are not enough without it, you will never be enough with it. If you are not enough with N90,000 per month, you can never be enough with $90,000 per month. Make good use of the opportunity you have. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Can I survive on 90K per month? by allbright(m): 4:16am On Aug 16, 2011
No, no you will not survive!!! Majority of Nigerians are earning far less and still surviving. Please do not take the job, wait for 9000k a month job am sure you will soon get it, Mumuuuu,
Re: Can I survive on 90K per month? by lilmonnie(m): 2:42pm On Aug 17, 2011
this guy simply slept and had a dream, then decided to post it on here

ok, here is the advice u asked for:

go back to sleep, make sure u have that dream again and when u are offered the 90k package, tell them u re only dreaming,

incostituate bagga, u beta be careful or else i will nack u akpako,
Re: Can I survive on 90K per month? by henry247(m): 4:25pm On Aug 19, 2011
hey! you guys are all very unsupportive abusing him like this. i will rather cal him DAFT, CAPITAL MORRON, FISH BRAIN, ABOKI MECHAI, MUGU AND MUMU ALL IN ONE. u be odey! i wish i could write to the company telling them how unfutunate they are to have employed a momy's pet like u who has refused to be a man and face some chalenges in life. just go home and forget the job. ewu kano!
Re: Can I survive on 90K per month? by nsodo: 12:50pm On Aug 29, 2011
You can survive very well if you convince you mind but if you do not definitely it wont be enough but the most important thing is not how much you earn but how you use the little you earn. If 90K is not enough try your level best to create side income Ventures.
Re: Can I survive on 90K per month? by Duke007(m): 1:15pm On Sep 06, 2011
Look here son,90k is a whole lot of money 4 you to play wit as a bachelor.Dis kind of thread makes me sick.4 Godsake,hw much were earning as a corper?Didn't u survive on it?Why d heck would u now complain dat 90k is dann too smal 4 u.Life is in phases and men are in sizes.Learn to live ur phase per time in life.If u care to know:l am a married man wit kids,car and l earn les than 50k per mth and has nt even be paid 4 d last 5mths,yet lam alive and living fine.THE BOTTOMLINE:B thankful to God & eshew 'enjoyment life'.QED ive and living fine.THE BOTTOMLINE:B thankful to God & eshew 'enjoyment life'.QED
Re: Can I survive on 90K per month? by OnuohaE(m): 8:00am On Sep 07, 2011
90,000 naira per month? That is too small. please, resign & look for a job that will pay u 9,000,000 naira per month.
Re: Can I survive on 90K per month? by godonspark: 10:19am On Sep 07, 2011
HELLO YALL,

A MARKETING OFFICER IS NEEDED FOR IMMEDIATE EMPLOYMENT AT TESSLO CONCEPTS, A DYNAMIC FASHION OUTFIT BASED IN IKEJA, LAGOS STATE. ANY INTERESTED PERSON(S) MUST BE A FEMALE BETWEEN THE AGE RANGE OF 20 - 25 YEARS, POSSESS A MINIMUM OF OND/DIPLOMA CERTIFICATE IN MARKETING OR ANY RELATED FIELD, MUST BE FASHIONISTA (EAT, SLEEP AND LOVE FASHION), OUTSPOKEN, CREATIVE, ANALYTICAL, OUTGOING, SOCIABLE AND ABLE TO SELL THE COMPANY TO THE PUBLIC. SALARY IS VERY ATTRACTIVE. ANY INTERESTED PERSON(S) SHOULD CALL 08035197304 OR 08074642126 FOR AN INTERVIEW. CHEERS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unity Bank Computer Based Test Invite 2018 / Live Update Nnpc Test 26th March 2011 / Advise Me On This Job Offer, I Am Confused And Sad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.