Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Arsenal Strip Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Of Captaincy After Disciplinary Breach - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Strip Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Of Captaincy After Disciplinary Breach (20510 Views)

Captaincy Rift At Man Utd 'nonsense', Says Ralf Rangnick / Pierre-emerick Aubameyang Nets Twice As Arsenal Wins The FA Cup / Vardy Wins Premier League Golden Boot, Beats Ings, Aubameyang & Sterling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Strip Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Of Captaincy After Disciplinary Breach by babsbolad: 2:03pm On Dec 14, 2021
Joebayo217:
Arsenal is a cursed club grin
. A club with huge fan base spread across the globe. A club which rakes in millions of pounds at regular interval. A club which is in high demand with good market value by world renowned billionaires. A club with many employees on its payroll. A club with the highest cost in terms of their ticket value in Europe, et cetera et cetera. Is that your own definition of cursed?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Strip Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Of Captaincy After Disciplinary Breach by DeepSight(m): 2:06pm On Dec 14, 2021
babsbolad:
. A club with huge fan base spread across the globe. A club which rakes in millions of pounds at regular interval. A club which is in high demand with good market value by world renowned billionaires. A club with many employees on its payroll. A club with the highest cost in terms of their ticket value in Europe, et cetera et cetera. Is that your own definition of cursed?

All of these are factors that would interest Entrepreneurs, not football fans.

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Strip Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Of Captaincy After Disciplinary Breach by Kenneth10110(m): 2:06pm On Dec 14, 2021
DeepSight:

No one holds on to the ball for 30 seconds.

Then you dont watch or see football my men here they laugh your comment where u dey play football come my street let me show you footballers or even didnt you watch the likes of Ronaldinho, Messi, Hazard and even Sanchez ?.
Re: Arsenal Strip Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Of Captaincy After Disciplinary Breach by pek(m): 2:10pm On Dec 14, 2021
You compounded your on field performance with poor attitude with regards to set down rules. Sorry, you have to go

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Strip Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Of Captaincy After Disciplinary Breach by DeepSight(m): 2:11pm On Dec 14, 2021
Kenneth10110:

Then you dont watch or see football my men here they laugh your comment where u dey play football come my street let me show you footballers or even didnt you watch the likes of Ronaldinho, Messi, Hazard and even Sanchez ?.

Not for 30 seconds. Never.
Calm yourself and set a stopwatch and be silent while 30 seconds pass. You have mistaken 30 seconds for five or ten seconds.

Alternatively, fetch me a clip where a footballer does that.
The only one i can think of is one ridiculous goal by Okocha at Frankfurt.
And anyone who tries that these days will be benched for life.

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Strip Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Of Captaincy After Disciplinary Breach by Dindondin(m): 2:13pm On Dec 14, 2021
Joebayo217:
Arsenal is a cursed club grin
you are a cursed man

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Strip Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Of Captaincy After Disciplinary Breach by Joebayo217: 2:16pm On Dec 14, 2021
Dindondin:
you are a cursed man
I can feel ur pain may ur pain last forever grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Strip Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Of Captaincy After Disciplinary Breach by DeepSight(m): 2:17pm On Dec 14, 2021
Kenneth10110:

Even the best (goals) come up to around 10 - 11 seconds bro.
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2021/sep/15/the-knowledge-what-is-the-longest-spell-a-footballer-has-sole-possession-before-scoring

Stop living in dreamland.
Re: Arsenal Strip Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Of Captaincy After Disciplinary Breach by Kenneth10110(m): 2:25pm On Dec 14, 2021
DeepSight:

Even the best (goals) come up to around 10 - 11 seconds bro.
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2021/sep/15/the-knowledge-what-is-the-longest-spell-a-footballer-has-sole-possession-before-scoring

Stop living in dreamland.

You talk about goals while am talking about holding on to the ball showing dribbling skills, beating defenders with speed and even time wasting go and see the best of Ronaldinho then you understand me better. Use the same google as research you should see the likes of Kulevski and co.

Re: Arsenal Strip Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Of Captaincy After Disciplinary Breach by Nicepoker(m): 2:32pm On Dec 14, 2021
Lilsameey:
What was his offence.
Go to romance section.
Re: Arsenal Strip Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Of Captaincy After Disciplinary Breach by Mickeybook(f): 2:33pm On Dec 14, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:
.... Arsenal doubled the guys salary thinking he will bagging 30 goals a season grin grin, same thing happening to Pogba, eating man u money for Dubai claiming injury,

Rudiger too want to form, but he no say marina get sense pass him grin grin
Forget story , Rudiger deserves better payment

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Strip Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Of Captaincy After Disciplinary Breach by Idrisk19(m): 2:36pm On Dec 14, 2021
I'm shocked. my favorite Arsenal player after Ozil exit from my dear team

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Strip Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Of Captaincy After Disciplinary Breach by Kenneth10110(m): 2:39pm On Dec 14, 2021
DeepSight:

Not for 30 seconds. Never.
Calm yourself and set a stopwatch and be silent while 30 seconds pass. You have mistaken 30 seconds for five or ten seconds.

Alternatively, fetch me a clip where a footballer does that.
The only one i can think of is one ridiculous goal by Okocha at Frankfurt.
And anyone who tries that these days will be benched for life.

see how u messed up your points by given me a clue of jay Okocha ridiculous goal while he was in Frankfurt and his wonders vs Oliver Kahm. Its possible to hold on to the ball for thirty seconds refering to Auba's case he his a lazy striker and looses the ball so easily.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Strip Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Of Captaincy After Disciplinary Breach by bluefilm: 2:41pm On Dec 14, 2021
Aubameyang is a pussy.

He has completely lost his zeal to perform.

They should bundle him out and put him in the January market.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Strip Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Of Captaincy After Disciplinary Breach by Vinnie2000(m): 2:42pm On Dec 14, 2021
pek:
What level is your comprehension skills?

Stop the Insult,ok? undecided

He wants a Detailed explanation from any Arsenal Fan or Football enthusiast!
Re: Arsenal Strip Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Of Captaincy After Disciplinary Breach by OtemAtum: 2:46pm On Dec 14, 2021
Kenneth10110:

see how u messed up your points by given me a clue of jay Okocha ridiculous goal while he was in Frankfurt and his wonders vs Oliver Kahm. Its possible to hold on to the ball for thirty seconds refering to Auba's case he his a lazy striker and looses the ball so easily.
If you hold on to the ball for even 15 seconds as a player, everybody will curse you, including your fans and opponents and they will injure you. Your coach will not like to have you in his team anymore. 30 seconds is a great deal of time for a single player.

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Strip Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Of Captaincy After Disciplinary Breach by Vinnie2000(m): 2:46pm On Dec 14, 2021
bluefilm:
Aubameyang is a pussy.

He has completely lost his zeal to perform.

They should bundle him out and put him in the January market.

Lol, Mr Bluefilm..

I Thought you were a Chelsea fan?

Well, Aubameyang has been Useless since Last season! Few minutes I watched Arsenal matches, he was so Slow and Weak!

He is definitely the Laziest player in the EPL and Laziest I have seen since Mesut Ozil. undecided

To think dat Arsenal gives him a £350 a Week salary is Highly surprising! shocked
Re: Arsenal Strip Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Of Captaincy After Disciplinary Breach by bluefilm: 2:48pm On Dec 14, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Lol, Mr Bluefilm..

Well, Aubameyang has been Useless since Last season! Few minutes I watched Arsenal matches, he was so Slow and Weak!

He is definitely the Laziest player in the EPL and Laziest I have seen since Mesut Ozil. undecided

To think dat Arsenal gives him a £350 a Week salary is Highly surprising! shocked

Na wa o.

What makes you think I am a chelski fan?

I consider that a very big humiliation. cry cry cry
Re: Arsenal Strip Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Of Captaincy After Disciplinary Breach by EmmanuelScott1(m): 2:49pm On Dec 14, 2021
Mickeybook:
Forget story , Rudiger deserves better payment

That's how Aubameyang and Pogba deserve it too, give rudiger Contract, you will know that niggar play shit, lol, those players that demand huge amount of pay rise from their club due to they're in form, that's what they turn to when the club increase the salary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Strip Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Of Captaincy After Disciplinary Breach by EmmanuelScott1(m): 2:52pm On Dec 14, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Lol, Mr Bluefilm..

To think dat Arsenal gives him a £350 a Week salary is Highly surprising!
shocked

He was in-form that time, he wanted to go, arsenal has no option than to increase his salary (he was left with one year contract). His agent already speaking about how aubameyang wanted him to play for Barcelona grin grin
Re: Arsenal Strip Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Of Captaincy After Disciplinary Breach by Kenneth10110(m): 2:56pm On Dec 14, 2021
OtemAtum:
If you hold on to the ball for even 15 seconds as a player, everybody will curse you, including your fans and opponents and they will injure you. Your coach will not like to have you in his team anymore. 30 seconds is a great deal of time for a single player.

its not when you are doing it at the right time holding on to the ball when your team is leading and need to run time out or when you beating defenders creating scoring chances.
Re: Arsenal Strip Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Of Captaincy After Disciplinary Breach by OtemAtum: 2:58pm On Dec 14, 2021
Kenneth10110:

its not when you are doing it at the right time holding on to the ball when your team is leading and need to run time out or when you beating defenders creating scoring chances.
Still 30 seconds is too much for that. Your fellow footballer will be asking you to pass the ball and the opponents will also close you down. That's the reason for teamwork in football.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Strip Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Of Captaincy After Disciplinary Breach by DeepSight(m): 3:13pm On Dec 14, 2021
Kenneth10110:
see how u messed up your points by given me a clue of Jay Jay Okocha ridiculous goal while he was in Frankfurt and his wonders vs Oliver Kahm.

I dont know that it was up to 30 seconds. And vs Kahn certainly wasnt up to ten seconds.
Dont mistake any long dribble for thirty seconds.

Its possible to hold on to the ball for thirty seconds

Hardly, but even if so, any player who does so will receive a tongue lashing from the coach and probably lose his shirt.

Auba's case he his a lazy striker and looses the ball so easily

You should have just said this and left it at that.
Re: Arsenal Strip Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Of Captaincy After Disciplinary Breach by DeepSight(m): 3:17pm On Dec 14, 2021
Kenneth10110:

You talk about goals while am talking about holding on to the ball showing dribbling skills, beating defenders with speed and even time wasting go and see the best of Ronaldinho then you understand me better. Use the same google as research you should see the likes of Kulevski and co.

The Baxter example you pointed to was time wasting at the end of a match and does not count in this discussion as no one is expected to play a full match like that. Even at that, you didnt mention how long he held possession.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Strip Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Of Captaincy After Disciplinary Breach by pek(m): 3:18pm On Dec 14, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Stop the Insult,ok? undecided

He wants a Detailed explanation from any Arsenal Fan or Football enthusiast!
Arguing with you is a let down cause the reason for his demotion was clearly stated in the write up.
Re: Arsenal Strip Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Of Captaincy After Disciplinary Breach by DeepSight(m): 3:20pm On Dec 14, 2021
OtemAtum:
Still 30 seconds is too much for that. Your fellow footballer will be asking you to pass the ball and the opponents will also close you down. That's the reason for teamwork in football.

Fully agreed!

PS - Do Aliens play football?
Re: Arsenal Strip Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Of Captaincy After Disciplinary Breach by Laideabdulahi: 3:35pm On Dec 14, 2021
fredoooooo:
Get him a father Christmas job as spider man .. overrated fools playing for a useless boys club ..

Useless club, but they are in the top 6 and better than those that won their first 5 games.

The way we open mouth and insult a club and players as if you are worth more than the club and players, or are you the one feeding them all.

When they won three cups back to back, no commendations.

What if Man U and Westham Loses...

Shior

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Strip Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Of Captaincy After Disciplinary Breach by Kenneth10110(m): 3:42pm On Dec 14, 2021
DeepSight:

The Baxter example you pointed to was time wasting at the end of a match and does not count in this discussion as no one is expected to play a full match like that. Even at that, you didnt mention how long he held possession.

Go and see the likes of Ronaldino or wait even ill pin point a player that would hold the ball thirty seconds and show you. football matches still dey come
Re: Arsenal Strip Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Of Captaincy After Disciplinary Breach by Kenneth10110(m): 3:43pm On Dec 14, 2021
DeepSight:

I dont know that it was up to 30 seconds. And vs Kahn certainly wasnt up to ten seconds.
Dont mistake any long dribble for thirty seconds.

Hardly, but even if so, any player who does so will receive a tongue lashing from the coach and probably lose his shirt.

You should have just said this and left it at that.

It depends man i repeat it could time wasting or creating chances. I wish you were in my state i for invite you to come watch our life christmas competition you for use your eyes see.
Re: Arsenal Strip Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Of Captaincy After Disciplinary Breach by tarantino1: 3:53pm On Dec 14, 2021
Joebayo217:
I can feel ur pain may ur pain last forever grin

grin
Re: Arsenal Strip Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Of Captaincy After Disciplinary Breach by Lilsameey: 3:56pm On Dec 14, 2021
pek:
What level is your comprehension skills?
Am having serious headache, I am even typing with just one hand, just drop answer, And if you no know, F-off. Somepeople go just dey correct English from their young age till they grow old and that is the goal they set right from birth till they die. Only thing they achieve is correcting people's English. Don't mention me again, MOFO/BOZO.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Strip Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Of Captaincy After Disciplinary Breach by MayorWhales: 4:03pm On Dec 14, 2021
visijo:
Never trust a girl that stays alone and has two pillows �
And what type of girls have you been relating with?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Galatasaray Vs Real Madrid - UCL (3 - 2) On 9th April 2013 / Aston Villa Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) On 26th December 2021 / Manchester United Vs Wolves (1 - 0) On 14th August 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.