Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,391 members, 7,830,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Arsenal Strip Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Of Captaincy After Disciplinary Breach - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Strip Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Of Captaincy After Disciplinary Breach (20513 Views)

Captaincy Rift At Man Utd 'nonsense', Says Ralf Rangnick / Pierre-emerick Aubameyang Nets Twice As Arsenal Wins The FA Cup / Vardy Wins Premier League Golden Boot, Beats Ings, Aubameyang & Sterling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Strip Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Of Captaincy After Disciplinary Breach by DreamSonInlaw(m): 4:07pm On Dec 14, 2021
visijo:
Never trust a girl that stays alone and has two pillows �

Ah ah..just like that baba �
Oya beak am down..wetin e mean

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Strip Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Of Captaincy After Disciplinary Breach by Dindondin(m): 5:42pm On Dec 14, 2021
Joebayo217:
I can feel ur pain may ur pain last forever grin
I reject it, amen.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Strip Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Of Captaincy After Disciplinary Breach by fredoooooo: 6:13pm On Dec 14, 2021
Laideabdulahi:

Useless club, but they are in the top 6 and better than those that won their first 5 games.

What if Man U and Westham Loses...

Shior
U can mention West ham in same sentence with Assnal ... United not Assnal mate in the game , they know the in and out plus the politics of the game
6th position , thats Assnal position sha ... big teams thibk of winning the trophy not position grin
Re: Arsenal Strip Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Of Captaincy After Disciplinary Breach by OtemAtum: 6:26pm On Dec 14, 2021
DeepSight:

Fully agreed!

PS - Do Aliens play football?

Aliens? Why do you ask? grin
Re: Arsenal Strip Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Of Captaincy After Disciplinary Breach by DeepSight(m): 6:41pm On Dec 14, 2021
OtemAtum:

Aliens? Why do you ask? grin

Are you not the one who wrote the DOCTUFOS - or is that another Otem.
Re: Arsenal Strip Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Of Captaincy After Disciplinary Breach by OtemAtum: 7:20pm On Dec 14, 2021
DeepSight:

Are you not the one who wrote the DOCTUFOS - or is that another Otem.
I compiled the DOCTUFOS, but I'm a human being, not an alien.
Re: Arsenal Strip Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Of Captaincy After Disciplinary Breach by DeepSight(m): 7:29pm On Dec 14, 2021
OtemAtum:
I compiled the DOCTUFOS, but I'm a human being, not an alien.

Sure you are a human being. Was speaking tongue in cheek there.
But while we are here, perhaps its a good chance for me to ask a few questions. -

Because I always thought it would take a great deal of energy and commitment to so studiously write all that you wrote and defended. So much so that one was led to question your sanity or seriousness (no offense intended please).

So the questions are -

- Were you serious about the DOCTUFOS or just having a blast
- If serious, how did you obtain the knowledge

Or perhaps I should create a thread in the religion section for this.
Re: Arsenal Strip Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Of Captaincy After Disciplinary Breach by OtemAtum: 7:33pm On Dec 14, 2021
DeepSight:

Sure you are a human being. Was speaking tongue in cheek there.
But while we are here, perhaps its a good chance for me to ask a few questions. -

Because I always thought it would take a great deal of energy and commitment to so studiously write all that you wrote and defended. So much so that one was led to question your sanity or seriousness (no offense intended please).

So the questions are -

- Were you serious about the DOCTUFOS or just having a blast
- If serious, how did you obtain the knowledge

Or perhaps I should create a thread in the religion section for this.

-I've always been serious about everything I do

- I first got a little of the knowledge when I encountered Atum, one of the past gods, in a dreamlike state on the eve of 2016. Then I met other characters in the spiritual worlds, some supported me while some opposed me, but I remained focused on my mission on earth.
Re: Arsenal Strip Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Of Captaincy After Disciplinary Breach by yemmywesey(m): 7:34pm On Dec 14, 2021
Hope that they seized his lamborghini car from him, because he always feel like God anytime he is in that car. That's why him no want to dey serious for football.
Re: Arsenal Strip Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Of Captaincy After Disciplinary Breach by DeepSight(m): 7:43pm On Dec 14, 2021
OtemAtum:

-I've always been serious about everything I do

- I first got a little of the knowledge when I encountered Atum, one of the past gods, in a dreamlike state on the eve of 2016. Then I met other characters in the spiritual worlds, some supported me while some opposed me, but I remained focused on my mission on earth.

Have you ever considered the possibility that you are living in fantasy? Or that you suffer from some sort of mental illness? (Again, no offense intended,
Re: Arsenal Strip Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Of Captaincy After Disciplinary Breach by OtemAtum: 7:45pm On Dec 14, 2021
DeepSight:

Have you ever considered the possibility that you are living in fantasy? Or that you suffer from some sort of mental illness? (Again, no offense intended,

No, I haven't, because most of the predictions in the book I compiled are coming to pass steady. If they aren't, then maybe there could have been a reason for concern. But pls, is there any form of mental illness that will let you meet people in your dreams and meditations (people you've never heard or read about) only to come and browse them on your phone when you wake up and find out that they actually existed or are still in existence in the physical world we are into?

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Strip Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Of Captaincy After Disciplinary Breach by DeepSight(m): 8:29pm On Dec 14, 2021
OtemAtum:

No, I haven't, because most of the predictions in the book I compiled are coming to pass steady. If they aren't, then maybe there could have been a reason for concern. But pls, is there any form of mental illness that will let you meet people in your dreams and meditations (people you've never heard or read about) only to come and browse them on your phone when you wake up and find out that they actually existed or are still in existence in the physical world we are into?

You know, the mind is a wondrous thing. It could be selective amnesia, or simply a normal fact of you forgetting where or when you had previously read about or learnt about such people. There is much that the subconscious retains that we are unaware of.

This however, is not to say that I am unaware of the power of dreams.
Re: Arsenal Strip Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Of Captaincy After Disciplinary Breach by visijo(m): 8:34pm On Dec 14, 2021
DreamSonInlaw:

Ah ah..just like that baba �
Oya beak am down..wetin e mean
if you don't Gerrit, then forget aborritt grin
Re: Arsenal Strip Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Of Captaincy After Disciplinary Breach by Miller232: 10:04pm On Dec 14, 2021
chrisxxx:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/breaking-arsenal-aubameyang-captain-arteta-25693262.amp

This arteta sef mumu people wey suppose bail ur head from sack letter u still dey form headmaster
No be say u get good team like that west ham go still beat u like thief

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Strip Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Of Captaincy After Disciplinary Breach by Lacash: 11:44pm On Dec 14, 2021
chrisxxx:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/breaking-arsenal-aubameyang-captain-arteta-25693262.amp
Who cares about the kettle calling the pots black…T’anni Coachee Isonu. Mtcheeew
Re: Arsenal Strip Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Of Captaincy After Disciplinary Breach by Laideabdulahi: 2:19pm On Dec 15, 2021
fredoooooo:

U can mention West ham in same sentence with Assnal ... United not Assnal mate in the game , they know the in and out plus the politics of the game
6th position , thats Assnal position sha ... big teams thibk of winning the trophy not position grin

Man U wey no be Arsenal Mate, when was their last trophy? Anyways, goldberg sure for them this season.
Re: Arsenal Strip Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Of Captaincy After Disciplinary Breach by OtemAtum: 2:58pm On Dec 15, 2021
DeepSight:

You know, the mind is a wondrous thing. It could be selective amnesia, or simply a normal fact of you forgetting where or when you had previously read about or learnt about such people. There is much that the subconscious retains that we are unaware of.

This however, is not to say that I am unaware of the power of dreams.

And this kind of stuff will only choose to occur in selective aspects? As in, there was never a time I forgot that Aubameyang is an Arsenal player and then saw it in the dream that he is and later browsed to see that he is actually an Arsenal player in real life. Or was there ever a time that I forgot that Buhari is the president of Nigeria, then dreamt that he is and eventually woke up, browsed it and then saw that he is through google. Also, with the way I respond to questions of people for about 5 years now, have you discovered or detected in my responses that I have amnesia, like forgetting something I earlier said? Have you checked the Worldly Music thread and the SERIOT LANGUAGE thread? Do you think you can find any of the songs there anywhere else before I put them down there? Or the language, do you think I have learnt it in the real world and then forgot I learnt it before putting it there? Go and google them, you won't see them because they are mainly things of the past world, so how possible would I have learnt it in this world without any other person knowing about it or where to learn it from?

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Strip Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Of Captaincy After Disciplinary Breach by fredoooooo: 3:53pm On Dec 15, 2021
Laideabdulahi:

Man U wey no be Arsenal Mate, when was their last trophy? Anyways, goldberg sure for them this season.
1 man U champions league is better than Assnal fc and it's existence grin
Re: Arsenal Strip Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Of Captaincy After Disciplinary Breach by Laideabdulahi: 4:13pm On Dec 15, 2021
fredoooooo:

1 man U champions league is better than Assnal fc and it's existence grin

Thrash

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Wolves (1 - 0) On 14th August 2023 / Aston Villa Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) On 26th December 2021 / Manchester United Vs Sunderland (2 - 0) On 28th February 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.