Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) (27187 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) / Wole Soyinka And Chimamanda Adichie At The Felabration 2019, Pictured Together / Chimamanda Adichie At Igbo Conference In London- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) by tillaman(m): 8:34pm On Dec 14, 2021
Cutie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) by michdera(m): 8:34pm On Dec 14, 2021
Beautiful Lady
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) by vickydevoka(m): 8:35pm On Dec 14, 2021
Afamsi:
Educated women follow dey naked themselves? They thing na general problem; endtime women sickness
Every woman get that iota of prostitute vibes in her. It's on their nature. That's y u will see a prostitute open up her nose and ears ( tomorrow ur matured wife will emulate her, dey will die die head , u wife or sis will emulate, de will wear bump short , they will emulate.

Na just home training de make some hold their body, buh de thing de hungry dem

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) by vickydevoka(m): 8:37pm On Dec 14, 2021
Afamsi:
Educated women follow dey naked themselves? They thing na general problem; endtime women sickness
Every woman get that iota of prostitute ( loose) vibes in her. It's in their nature. That's y u will see a prostitute open up her nose and ears ( tomorrow ur matured wife will emulate her, dey will dye their head , wife or sis will emulate, de will wear bump short , they will emulate.

Na just home training de make some hold their body, buh de thing de hungry dem

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) by egunna(m): 8:38pm On Dec 14, 2021
ObaOfUyo:
[s][/s]

Where did you see her naked?!?
She wears loose clothing in the Comfort of her sitting room and you still be whining and nagging over her choice of clothings.

Is it a generational curse in your house to come online and talk nonsense after thinking from your anus or what?!?

Get a brain!!!
wetin happen?for d small thing wey him talk?take an easy ooo,heat dey abeg
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) by Godons1: 8:40pm On Dec 14, 2021
ebukajay184:
Renowned Nigerian writer, Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie has shared a photo of herself at the age of six years, IgbereTV reports.

She captioned the photo on her Instagram handle;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXWkVpqrTBr/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

This IGALA Girl keep making Nigerians proud. cheesy

Igala Amaka
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) by AllahIsSatan: 8:43pm On Dec 14, 2021
I like the fact that she's reading Soyinka

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) by Godons1: 8:43pm On Dec 14, 2021
Afamsi:

No dey talk bad about our IGALA Girl

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) by Agugbadin: 8:44pm On Dec 14, 2021
visijo:
Tbt.

This evening I saw a group of people surrounding a bus & shouting give me my change, I rushed & joined them.. *I collected #850* grin
Sin,thou shall not steal.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) by Godons1: 8:44pm On Dec 14, 2021
ObaOfUyo:
[s][/s]

She wears loose clothing in the Comfort of her sitting room and you still be whining and nagging over her choice of clothings.

Is it a generational curse in your house to come online and talk nonsense after thinking from your anus or what?!?

Get a brain!!!

Emeka why the thing come pain you like this?

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) by 123papas(m): 8:47pm On Dec 14, 2021
She no remember anything joor.

Beautiful pics �
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) by visijo(m): 8:48pm On Dec 14, 2021
Agugbadin:

Sin,thou shall not steal.
I don't steal, na collect I collect grin
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) by Godons1: 8:48pm On Dec 14, 2021
InternalAuditor:
Anambra gurl. She has always been beautiful

Yes oo. Anambra Igala Girls dey fine well well grin

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) by Ernchibyke(m): 8:51pm On Dec 14, 2021
PENNYSWAP:
Small feminist witch
Are you okay?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) by wink2015(m): 8:56pm On Dec 14, 2021
Afamsi:

Your eyes no dey commit for woman body matter.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 14, 2021
Afamsi:
Where is the nak£dness? Seems your heart and imagination are playing a game on you
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) by Germi9: 8:59pm On Dec 14, 2021
Karemarealty288:
Fine woman.
Are you sapio-sexual?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) by Karemarealty288(m): 9:02pm On Dec 14, 2021
Germi9:

Are you sapio-sexual?

100%
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) by Love800(m): 9:03pm On Dec 14, 2021
I woke up in d morning nd i ask mysef is life worth living or should i blast mysef. I just love dis girl for her love for books, intelligence, improvement of ones life nd hardwork. If u marry dis type surely u did not marry a liabilty. Aunty u are d best.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) by Karemarealty288(m): 9:06pm On Dec 14, 2021
Optimistguy1969:

Brian ko, Okwarah ni

Haba....this na typographic maglopcasticalerious tipper toe.....oya come catch me.

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) by Adebowale89(m): 9:06pm On Dec 14, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar Damnnn beautiful
Got to comments twice without knowing
I have to slow down on my weed

No matter how high you're, you can never be the Most High

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 14, 2021
ObaOfUyo:
[s][/s]

Boss that guy na just overgrown slowpoke..most nairalanders no wan just get sense..the thing dey surprise me..

Get a brain!!!
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) by Germi9: 9:08pm On Dec 14, 2021
Karemarealty288:

100%
Its a good thing but their wahala sha
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) by Karemarealty288(m): 9:11pm On Dec 14, 2021
Germi9:

Its a good thing but their wahala sha

I had one..a microbiologist, really loved her smartness.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) by tunapawizzy: 9:13pm On Dec 14, 2021
This Chimamanda fine sha
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) by kingsceemark(m): 9:16pm On Dec 14, 2021
ObaOfUyo:
[s][/s]

Get a brain!!!

Don't mind the yoruba person, everything na unclothedness in their eyes,

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) by KingDash: 9:24pm On Dec 14, 2021
ugly thing
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) by Vintage94(m): 9:48pm On Dec 14, 2021
The photographer that snapped her at 6 by like: Say cheeeeese
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 9:53pm On Dec 14, 2021
visijo:
Tbt.

This evening I saw a group of people surrounding a bus & shouting give me my change, I rushed & joined them.. *I collected #850* grin

This got me laughing �

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) by Cele777: 10:16pm On Dec 14, 2021
Chai.
To fck this woman dey hungry me.
She go sweet
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) by id911(m): 10:55pm On Dec 14, 2021
Cele777:
Chai.
To fck this woman dey hungry me.
She go sweet

Wake up from your dream bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Most Memorable Book You Read / Introducing Top 10 Stories Of The Week ( Nomination Thread) / Wole Soyinka: Things You Didn’t Know About Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.