Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,102 members, 7,835,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) (27182 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) / Wole Soyinka And Chimamanda Adichie At The Felabration 2019, Pictured Together / Chimamanda Adichie At Igbo Conference In London- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) by PENNYSWAP: 11:11pm On Dec 14, 2021
Ernchibyke:

Are you okay?

Is she not a witch
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) by Nobleou(m): 11:37pm On Dec 14, 2021
ObaOfUyo:
[s][/s]

Where did you see her naked?!?
She wears loose clothing in the Comfort of her sitting room and you still be whining and nagging over her choice of clothings.

Is it a generational curse in your house to come online and talk nonsense after thinking from your anus or what?!?

Get a brain!!!
ObaofUyo get out. So, if ur mum display dis from the comfort of her sitting room it's right?

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) by smartr: 11:51pm On Dec 14, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Damnnn beautiful

Got to comments twice without knowing

I have to slow down on my weed

Slow down o

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) by gnhpowerhouse: 11:54pm On Dec 14, 2021
Beautiful...
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) by dasparrow: 1:05am On Dec 15, 2021
She is cute cheesy
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) by Edusouls(m): 1:59am On Dec 15, 2021
The great deceiver of young women, but she is intelligent enough to get married with kids, while the multitude of women she mislead are out there roaming aimlessly with the mindset of I don’t need a man am a career lady
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 2:23am On Dec 15, 2021
We’re wishing the Eastern Security Network good health, more strength and long life on their #1yearAnniversary. Thank you all for doing your best to protect Biafran lives in Nigeria.

Founded Dec 12, 2020 by Nnamdi Kanu.

#BiafranYouths #NEWS #USA

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) by 1Sharon(f): 3:25am On Dec 15, 2021
She's so feminine smiley
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) by ofiko123(m): 3:51am On Dec 15, 2021
Good for her..
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) by meccuno: 3:53am On Dec 15, 2021
ObaOfUyo:
[s][/s]

She wears loose clothing in the Comfort of her sitting room and you still be whining and nagging over her choice of clothings.

Is it a generational curse in your house to come online and talk nonsense after thinking from your anus or what?!?

Get a brain!!!
grin grin grin
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) by Xendre: 3:54am On Dec 15, 2021
Afamsi:
Educated women follow dey naked themselves? They thing na general problem; endtime women sickness
I wonder how God take create you
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) by CSTRR: 4:15am On Dec 15, 2021
She is reading soyinka latest book.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) by ObaOfUyo: 4:21am On Dec 15, 2021
[s]
Nobleou:

ObaofUyo get out. So, if ur mum display dis from the comfort of her sitting room it's right?
[/s]

I was about asking why dragging anybody's mum into this. I was about explaining that in the comforts of your house you could wear anything, probably that photo was never meant to see the light of day. So many things I could have talked into your head, but this single awkward comment from you was so senseless and stupid, and displays an absolute lack of sound reasoning from you. Hence, I have refused to stoop low to your levels of brainlessness.

Have fun arguing with yourself, since that's what patients like you at Yaba tech be good at doing.

Peace I leave you
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) by MyAmericandream(f): 7:20am On Dec 15, 2021
Afamsi:
Educated women follow dey naked themselves? They thing na general problem; endtime women sickness
You are wrong dude. she’s one of the most decent immigrants have seen so far. She has spent almost 14years in the US, but still dresses decently, unlike the ones that arrive to the US 2-3years ago looking like hookers during summer! just because they want to feel Americanized!
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) by Oyiboman69: 8:52am On Dec 15, 2021
ObaOfUyo:
[s][/s]

Get a brain!!!
this word is now meaningless since she decided to take a photo of herself and make it public... the way he displays his opinion is faulty though....
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) by Richyblack1(m): 10:38am On Dec 15, 2021
I go like bang this woman badly
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) by Wchris(m): 12:42pm On Dec 15, 2021
Afamsi:
From your stupid comment I dont need a Prophet to know that madness runs in your family.
Stop saying nonsense and go get a brain
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) by Afamsi: 12:57pm On Dec 15, 2021
Wchris:
Stop saying nonsense and go get a brain
You are stupid
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) by Farfalla(f): 9:44pm On Dec 15, 2021
Edusouls:
The great deceiver of young women, but she is intelligent enough to get married with kids, while the multitude of women she mislead are out there roaming aimlessly with the mindset of I don’t need a man am a career lady

Chimamanda has never discouraged any woman from marriage. People keep saying this but I've followed her for many years, even read 3 of her books, and I'm yet to find any article online where she's speaking against the institution of marriage.

Whenever anyone is asked to quote her stating her stance on marriage or singlehood, they just go quiet. She's career-oriented, outspoken, fearless and that should mean that she's against marriage?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) by Klass99(f): 1:50pm On Dec 16, 2021
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) by Wchris(m): 12:39pm On Dec 17, 2021
Afamsi:
You are stupid
You are terribly insane
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) by Afamsi: 2:03pm On Dec 17, 2021
Wchris:
You are terribly insane
You are hopelessly stupid

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Handsome Enemy / The Most Memorable Book You Read / Introducing Top 10 Stories Of The Week ( Nomination Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.