Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,559 members, 7,850,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:49 AM

About Mafab Communications & Profile Of The Owner, Musbahu Bashir - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / About Mafab Communications & Profile Of The Owner, Musbahu Bashir (45485 Views)

NCC Issues Licenses To MTN, Mafab Comms, As 5G Services Roll Out In August / 5G License Auction: MTN, Mafab Communications Win Slots For $273m / 5G License Auction: MTN, Airtel, Mafab Head Into 5th Round As Price hits $215m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About Mafab Communications & Profile Of The Owner, Musbahu Bashir by 15ssDRIVE(m): 5:23pm On Dec 14, 2021
emmykk:
Airtel was not beaten airtel back down.And it is very stupid for govt to give license to a company that have no structure.it is a shame

Boss,
What is the government had no shame ?
Re: About Mafab Communications & Profile Of The Owner, Musbahu Bashir by Golan007: 5:23pm On Dec 14, 2021
CSTRR:

It all smells of man-know-man and not in a good way.
Like a close knit network.

Yes, in such a high level project, and with the level of corruption in Nigeria, it's not good for a major contractor to know somebody in govt before winning a Major bid.

The risk of corruption is too high.

Such business would never be for Uche Maduagwu or Saka.

If they asked you to secure a 10 million pound loan now, would you be able to obtain it even by 2023?
Re: About Mafab Communications & Profile Of The Owner, Musbahu Bashir by ArewaNorth: 5:24pm On Dec 14, 2021
willexyaho:
Who is the first

MTN
Re: About Mafab Communications & Profile Of The Owner, Musbahu Bashir by Golan007: 5:24pm On Dec 14, 2021
ken6488:

Save this’ll statement today

Don’t cry after 2023 when southerner’s returned to power

As a southerner, it won't change my destiny.
Re: About Mafab Communications & Profile Of The Owner, Musbahu Bashir by tunjilana: 5:24pm On Dec 14, 2021
This one will still end up selling the license to a serious company for profit...a company registered in 2020 with no structure, offering more than airtel that has been around for years...

1 Like

Re: About Mafab Communications & Profile Of The Owner, Musbahu Bashir by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 14, 2021
Reference:

[s]Then why not enlighten us about this fantastic 'startup' given a whole 5G license...
What exactly is wrong with this country[/s]...
You can do yourself a favor by reading the post not asking me superfluous questions..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: About Mafab Communications & Profile Of The Owner, Musbahu Bashir by CSTRR: 5:25pm On Dec 14, 2021
Reference:
Same Nigerians complaining (rightly) about the poor handling of the power sector privatisation which was shrouded in secrecy and slots sold to cronies are defending this.
You sell perhaps the most valuable high tech licence in the history of Nigeria to an enterprise with zero experience and a blank CV.....
Who does that in ANY civilised part of the world...
Only in Nigeria...
Some people are saying they will build on existing infrastructure.

Is MTN or Airtel or glo going to lend MAFAB their existing infrastructure for installation?

MAFAB would have to build everything from scratch all across Nigeria.

We are talking billions and billions of dollars.

Billions of dollars that MTN,AiRTEL and glo spent over the years.

3 Likes

Re: About Mafab Communications & Profile Of The Owner, Musbahu Bashir by wirinet(m): 5:25pm On Dec 14, 2021
emmykk:
Airtel was not beaten airtel back down.And it is very stupid for govt to give license to a company that have no structure.it is a shame
According to madam kofo, it's a matter of cash

Watin consign gofment wit structure, when $275.9 million is involved. Abi you want make Buhari borrow the money from china?
Re: About Mafab Communications & Profile Of The Owner, Musbahu Bashir by Golan007: 5:26pm On Dec 14, 2021
CSTRR:

Some people are saying they will build on existing infrastructure.

Is MTN or Airtel or glo going to lend MAFAB their existing infrastructure for installation?

MAFAB would have to build everything from scratch all across Nigeria.

We are talking billions and billions of dollars.

Billions of dollars that MTN,AiRTEL and glo spent over the years.

Who told you that?

Companies lease such infrastructure around the world.

1 Like

Re: About Mafab Communications & Profile Of The Owner, Musbahu Bashir by legba1(m): 5:27pm On Dec 14, 2021
Do you know how many palms must have been greesed before that coy was even enlisted to qualify for the bidding at all? Who are those at the helms of affairs at NCC? Who are those sponsoring MAFAB?...look no further,
Re: About Mafab Communications & Profile Of The Owner, Musbahu Bashir by DWJOBScom(m): 5:27pm On Dec 14, 2021
tstx:
Mafab Communications was incorporated on the 8th of July, 2020, and licensed by the NCC to provide and operate Local Interconnect and International carrier services And in just 17 months them don win auction for 5g License.

grin grin grin

Nigeria truly is a place where dreams go to blossom

You took the word off my mouth!!!

I don't know them or their services and yet they were able to put that huge sum!!!!

Something is wrong

1 Like

Re: About Mafab Communications & Profile Of The Owner, Musbahu Bashir by ken6488(m): 5:27pm On Dec 14, 2021
Golan007:

As a southerner, it won't change my destiny.
it will change everything all these broad daylight injustice will stop
Re: About Mafab Communications & Profile Of The Owner, Musbahu Bashir by Tobloc(m): 5:28pm On Dec 14, 2021
Look before you leap!

(Potential investors and subscribers).

Congratulations, Dark horse!
Re: About Mafab Communications & Profile Of The Owner, Musbahu Bashir by Golan007: 5:29pm On Dec 14, 2021
ken6488:
it will change everything all these broad daylight injustice will stop

It is injustice that Mafab is going to pay 275 million dollars to government?
Re: About Mafab Communications & Profile Of The Owner, Musbahu Bashir by Geeman2006: 5:29pm On Dec 14, 2021
DennisEche:

INDEED SHAMEFUL...AIRTELL DIDNT LOOSE OUT , THEY PROBABLY BACKOUT TO INTERNAL POLITICKING, WHY GIVE LICENCE TO AN UNKWOWN BABY COMPANY WITH NO HISTORY OF SUCH LINE OF BUSINESS. SHAME ON THIS OUR USELESS LEADERS

Stop jumping the gun. What is shameful. That an indigenous Nigerian owned company won a transparent auction bid against a foreign multinational. After we go dey shout our government are not encouraging indigenous companies. Be it whether they have experience or not, it's best to Judge and criticize them when they fail to deliver. Then we would know it's business as usual.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: About Mafab Communications & Profile Of The Owner, Musbahu Bashir by wirinet(m): 5:29pm On Dec 14, 2021
tunjilana:
This one will still end up selling the license to a serious company for profit...a company registered in 2020 with no structure, offering more than airtel that has been around for years...
Then why didn't the company with structure offering more than airtel bid pay the $275.9 million?

In a capitalist system money or rather the forces of demand and supply rules, not emotions or sentiments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: About Mafab Communications & Profile Of The Owner, Musbahu Bashir by foreshore(m): 5:30pm On Dec 14, 2021
emmykk:

Why e dey pain you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: About Mafab Communications & Profile Of The Owner, Musbahu Bashir by chaloskyx: 5:30pm On Dec 14, 2021
SIMPLE ITS PROBABLY OWNED BY A FULANI OR NORTHERNER THATS ALL IT TAKES
Re: About Mafab Communications & Profile Of The Owner, Musbahu Bashir by CSTRR: 5:30pm On Dec 14, 2021
Golan007:

Who told you that?

Why would I lease a direct competitor my infrastructure?

So that he can corner all my subscribers to his 5G?

In such a highly competitive industry?
Lol.

1 Like

Re: About Mafab Communications & Profile Of The Owner, Musbahu Bashir by Golan007: 5:31pm On Dec 14, 2021
CSTRR:

Why would I lease a direct competitor my infrastructure?

So that he can corner all my subscribers to 5G?

In such a highly competitive industry?
Lol.

Well you are quite ignorant about the industry but it exists worldwide.
Re: About Mafab Communications & Profile Of The Owner, Musbahu Bashir by CSTRR: 5:32pm On Dec 14, 2021
Have you ever seen two different Telecom companies in Nigeria sharing one single mast?

3 Likes

Re: About Mafab Communications & Profile Of The Owner, Musbahu Bashir by SenecaTheYonger: 5:33pm On Dec 14, 2021
let airtel fvck off jor. A company that still switches to 3G when you are on 4G but want to check your data balance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: About Mafab Communications & Profile Of The Owner, Musbahu Bashir by Geeman2006: 5:33pm On Dec 14, 2021
Golan007:

Who told you that?

Don't mind him. Even between the network operators , they lease infrastructure to each other. Directly and even through 3rd parties.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: About Mafab Communications & Profile Of The Owner, Musbahu Bashir by Golan007: 5:35pm On Dec 14, 2021
CSTRR:
Have you ever seen two different Telecom companies in Nigeria sharing one single mast?

Is it possible or not?
Re: About Mafab Communications & Profile Of The Owner, Musbahu Bashir by neonly: 5:37pm On Dec 14, 2021
DennisEche:

INDEED SHAMEFUL...AIRTELL DIDNT LOOSE OUT , THEY PROBABLY BACKOUT TO INTERNAL POLITICKING, WHY GIVE LICENCE TO AN UNKWOWN BABY COMPANY WITH NO HISTORY OF SUCH LINE OF BUSINESS. SHAME ON THIS OUR USELESS LEADERS

Another fraud Dangote in d making at last na d consumer go still pay d money
Re: About Mafab Communications & Profile Of The Owner, Musbahu Bashir by FarahAideed: 5:38pm On Dec 14, 2021
The Fulani cabal just got themselves a license
Re: About Mafab Communications & Profile Of The Owner, Musbahu Bashir by Ojayk(m): 5:39pm On Dec 14, 2021
tstx:
Mafab Communications was incorporated on the 8th of July, 2020, and licensed by the NCC to provide and operate Local Interconnect and International carrier services And in just 17 months them don win auction for 5g License.

grin grin grin

Nigeria truly is a place where dreams go to blossom

I'm black and I'm a Nigerian. I fvcking hate the hand nature dealth me

MAFAB for 5G
5G for MAFAB.

The cloth of MAFAB, the body of government stakeholders.
Re: About Mafab Communications & Profile Of The Owner, Musbahu Bashir by skywalker240(m): 5:39pm On Dec 14, 2021
Golan007:

You guys didn't even want 5G before.
Abi is no longer the cause of corona virus?
what the hell is this man saying?
Re: About Mafab Communications & Profile Of The Owner, Musbahu Bashir by Yus2020: 5:39pm On Dec 14, 2021
Another Fulani looter
Re: About Mafab Communications & Profile Of The Owner, Musbahu Bashir by Ernestforyou: 5:40pm On Dec 14, 2021
I don’t need to read the content before decoding that the owner is from the North.
Most northerners are cashing out big time ,from currency racketeering ,to money laundering ,bureau de change and the so called EFcC Is doing nothing about it.
The seaport,airport,Custom,immigration,NNPC,CBN,NImaSa,NIA ,Army,Navy,airforce,Police are all taking over by them while the southerners are left with nothing than harassment and humiliation from their security agencies .
As it stands now,Buhari governmentbhas been more favorable to northerners than the south.Almost all the properties in the country ,expecially in the south are being taken over by northerner while our brothers from the souths are being arrested,humiliated and sent to prisons,while their properties are being seized and disposed at Giveaway prices to the northerners.
God punish one Nigeria.
Re: About Mafab Communications & Profile Of The Owner, Musbahu Bashir by Golan007: 5:40pm On Dec 14, 2021
FarahAideed:
The Fulani cabal just got themselves a license

Yeah, Ibeto bid for it but was cheated.
Re: About Mafab Communications & Profile Of The Owner, Musbahu Bashir by Tribu(m): 5:41pm On Dec 14, 2021
I don't want to call Terrorism...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See The Message I Got Tonight :do People Still Fall For This?(photo) / My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. / My Infinix Note 2 Bluetooth, Wi-fi And Hotspot Stopped Turning On.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.