Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,334 members, 7,860,819 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:48 PM

SS1 Student Arrested For Lacing Guardian's Food With Rat Poison In Ogun (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SS1 Student Arrested For Lacing Guardian's Food With Rat Poison In Ogun (Photo) (23982 Views)

Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced / Newly Wedded Woman Injects Her Husband With Rat Poison(Graphic Photo) / Housewife Kills Husband With ‘rat Poison’ In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SS1 Student Arrested For Lacing Guardian's Food With Rat Poison In Ogun (Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:41pm On Dec 15, 2021
Hezmatosky:
Nice lips though undecided
What
Are you, are you, are you normal?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SS1 Student Arrested For Lacing Guardian's Food With Rat Poison In Ogun (Photo) by Olatara(f): 12:45pm On Dec 15, 2021
All these teenage children you see around, fear them.

They are damn evil. And they can be manipulated to do your bidden, just give them small phone and money
Re: SS1 Student Arrested For Lacing Guardian's Food With Rat Poison In Ogun (Photo) by Neddstark: 12:47pm On Dec 15, 2021
Good she's 18 years old. She would be charged as an adult.

1 Like

Re: SS1 Student Arrested For Lacing Guardian's Food With Rat Poison In Ogun (Photo) by ma373733(m): 12:51pm On Dec 15, 2021
Hezmatosky:
undecided
You be mumu

1 Like

Re: SS1 Student Arrested For Lacing Guardian's Food With Rat Poison In Ogun (Photo) by DennisEche(m): 12:53pm On Dec 15, 2021
Hezmatosky:
GUY YOU NORMAL SO
Re: SS1 Student Arrested For Lacing Guardian's Food With Rat Poison In Ogun (Photo) by Chibudollar: 1:03pm On Dec 15, 2021
post=108519894:
What manner of wickedness is this
We only hope the next generation won't be worse than the animals we have roaming around now.

Kindly edit this Chibuzor,
We guess it must be a typo.
Do have a wonderful afternoon ahead.
lol, na wa o see as you call my name like my mom

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: SS1 Student Arrested For Lacing Guardian's Food With Rat Poison In Ogun (Photo) by Burruchaga71(m): 1:08pm On Dec 15, 2021
These people again?
Re: SS1 Student Arrested For Lacing Guardian's Food With Rat Poison In Ogun (Photo) by AfonjaConehead: 1:11pm On Dec 15, 2021
She added poison to the food..I mean,she added rat poison to the food...I mean to say,she added Rattatk to the food. grin grin grin

Lzaa biko bia o grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: SS1 Student Arrested For Lacing Guardian's Food With Rat Poison In Ogun (Photo) by Babara1994(m): 1:13pm On Dec 15, 2021
Vickym1:
Y not tell her that u want to go back to ur mum than killing her, now u're in for the show so enjoy the music
This is why we call women fish brain. They destroy so many things for flimsy reasons.
Re: SS1 Student Arrested For Lacing Guardian's Food With Rat Poison In Ogun (Photo) by IPDGP: 1:16pm On Dec 15, 2021
happened in my home town , the girl self gather the woman money use am do birthday for boy friend

1 Like

Re: SS1 Student Arrested For Lacing Guardian's Food With Rat Poison In Ogun (Photo) by Vickym1(f): 1:22pm On Dec 15, 2021
Babara1994:

This is why we call women fish brain. They destroy so many things for flimsy reasons.
I guess men doesn't have fish brain right?
Re: SS1 Student Arrested For Lacing Guardian's Food With Rat Poison In Ogun (Photo) by LZAA: 1:35pm On Dec 15, 2021
AfonjaConehead:
She added poison to the food..I mean,she added rat poison to the food...I mean to say,she added Rattatk to the food. grin grin grin

Lzaa biko bia o grin
Some things never change grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SS1 Student Arrested For Lacing Guardian's Food With Rat Poison In Ogun (Photo) by Realmi: 1:36pm On Dec 15, 2021
If u maltreat them, people will say u are wicked.....
If u take care of them, they will turn around to poison your family.......this life no balance

2 Likes

Re: SS1 Student Arrested For Lacing Guardian's Food With Rat Poison In Ogun (Photo) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 15, 2021
This is why some people are afraid to help people today.

2 Likes

Re: SS1 Student Arrested For Lacing Guardian's Food With Rat Poison In Ogun (Photo) by Telebin: 2:12pm On Dec 15, 2021
You don't need to kill your guardian in order to see your mum. Where has your mum been when your guardian has been sponsoring your Education from primary school up till SS1.
The heart of a man is desperately wicked

1 Like

Re: SS1 Student Arrested For Lacing Guardian's Food With Rat Poison In Ogun (Photo) by kals4luv990(m): 2:19pm On Dec 15, 2021
dis one go worse pass hitler
Re: SS1 Student Arrested For Lacing Guardian's Food With Rat Poison In Ogun (Photo) by Caboceer: 2:41pm On Dec 15, 2021
Re: SS1 Student Arrested For Lacing Guardian's Food With Rat Poison In Ogun (Photo) by snowball11(m): 3:01pm On Dec 15, 2021
I must say her reason for committing this heinous crime shock me! undecided
Re: SS1 Student Arrested For Lacing Guardian's Food With Rat Poison In Ogun (Photo) by snoopz: 3:33pm On Dec 15, 2021
na either one boy wey dey corner dey give her gbola don ginger her or peer pressure from the female ones
Re: SS1 Student Arrested For Lacing Guardian's Food With Rat Poison In Ogun (Photo) by AmadorSays: 4:19pm On Dec 15, 2021
what kind of wicked ness is this abeg
Re: SS1 Student Arrested For Lacing Guardian's Food With Rat Poison In Ogun (Photo) by Fourwinds: 5:30pm On Dec 15, 2021
Vickym1:
Y not tell her that u want to go back to ur mum than killing her, now u're in for the show so enjoy the music

Na the kind sense wey majority teenagers dey get be DAT ...very unstable.
That is why they fvck anyhow with reckless abandon
Re: SS1 Student Arrested For Lacing Guardian's Food With Rat Poison In Ogun (Photo) by iyke2frankeze: 5:32pm On Dec 15, 2021
Fear Yoruba people, there evil and wickedness is inborn no matter their age. They are truly the descendants of a fallen demon.
Re: SS1 Student Arrested For Lacing Guardian's Food With Rat Poison In Ogun (Photo) by Jacks14: 6:02pm On Dec 15, 2021
����
Re: SS1 Student Arrested For Lacing Guardian's Food With Rat Poison In Ogun (Photo) by Vickym1(f): 8:21pm On Dec 15, 2021
Fourwinds:

Na the kind sense wey majority teenagers dey get be DAT ...very unstable.
That is why they fvck anyhow with reckless abandon
That's why they need guardian at this stage
Re: SS1 Student Arrested For Lacing Guardian's Food With Rat Poison In Ogun (Photo) by oneMalik: 8:30pm On Dec 15, 2021
what life !
that'll never stop me from trying for people though .
I don't know why we humans like bitting fingers that fed us ..... not only in this way alone ....think about yourself now !
benjackugo:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXeGocttrhe/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: SS1 Student Arrested For Lacing Guardian's Food With Rat Poison In Ogun (Photo) by Mystery9(m): 8:50pm On Dec 15, 2021
Kdesg:
Practising skull mining at his age.

That's how it starts
Not his shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lekki Housekeeper Who Killed His Boss Confesses / 8 Persons Including Immigration Officer Arrested At Beer Parlour In Benin. Photo / Man Stabbed To Death At A Burial Ceremony In Ogun. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.