Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,513 members, 7,836,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Elon Musk's Plans To Take Futuristic Noah's Ark To Mars ( Pics) - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Elon Musk's Plans To Take Futuristic Noah's Ark To Mars ( Pics) (38507 Views)

NASA Finds Human Trash On Mars (pics) / Aircar: Futuristic Flying Car Takes To The Sky And Completes First Trip( Pix) / China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elon Musk's Plans To Take Futuristic Noah's Ark To Mars ( Pics) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 15, 2021
A Genius
Elon Musk The Great cool
Re: Elon Musk's Plans To Take Futuristic Noah's Ark To Mars ( Pics) by Snoolv360(m): 3:37pm On Dec 15, 2021
fitinwell:
Picture in a thousand words..

Nigerian Elom Musk
Re: Elon Musk's Plans To Take Futuristic Noah's Ark To Mars ( Pics) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 15, 2021
superCleanworks:

This phone you are using to insult your father would not be made if all the inventors in this world were normal.
Boss this your response is so pleasant to the ear..since that guy no wan wise I like as you talk to am in the language em go understand..
Re: Elon Musk's Plans To Take Futuristic Noah's Ark To Mars ( Pics) by shogsman(m): 3:46pm On Dec 15, 2021
ChiefSosa:
We are really blessed to have such a futuristic thinker, inventor and scientific genius like Elon Musk in this generation. Such a crazy genius!
Give me one sustainable development he has achieved in his life except for cashing out as a capitalist in is overinflated enterprises. I suppose you think shooting shit into space and fucking up the climate is an achievement
Re: Elon Musk's Plans To Take Futuristic Noah's Ark To Mars ( Pics) by greencard: 3:50pm On Dec 15, 2021
Telekinetic:

We don’t know. Please explain to us!

Lol, na my mouth u wan hear am

people when go audit all Una internet comments in later years

anyways, Them be r3ptailia,

b4 election we don know say na biden go win,person weh carry third for democrat primaries, he no surprise you say everybody step down for am

all na plan work ..na their time sha ...all go soon end soon ..they only have but a short time to prepare the way for the man of sin . After then JESUS CHRIST go show up and scattered them with Him light ..

Nothing special about Elon , na reptile he be .
Pope self join
Re: Elon Musk's Plans To Take Futuristic Noah's Ark To Mars ( Pics) by Workch: 4:04pm On Dec 15, 2021
greencard:

Lol, na my mouth u wan hear am

people when go audit all Una internet comments in later years

anyways, Them be r3ptailia,

b4 election we don know say na biden go win,person weh carry third for democrat primaries, he no surprise you say everybody step down for am

all na plan work ..na their time sha ...all go soon end soon ..they only have but a short time to prepare the way for the man of sin . After then JESUS CHRIST go show up and scattered them with Him light ..

Nothing special about Elon , na reptile he be .
Pope self join
Religion don finish the small brain wey Dey this one head

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk's Plans To Take Futuristic Noah's Ark To Mars ( Pics) by Workch: 4:06pm On Dec 15, 2021
bobestman:
If we talk now, many of you will call us Racist, Tribal etc
Mass is their original home. And the time for their judgement is coming so they are making all effort to return there. Mass/Red planet/Rothschild/Redchild. Let me just keep it short. The day the seals or codes in the Bible will be lifted, many of you Christians will weep cos you all are decieved. Things you all understood in that book is not up to 30%.
you can’t even spell “mars”

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk's Plans To Take Futuristic Noah's Ark To Mars ( Pics) by greencard: 4:24pm On Dec 15, 2021
Workch:
Religion don finish the small brain wey Dey this one head
lol

If only you know who you deh talk to

I know your type sha

U are noticed
Re: Elon Musk's Plans To Take Futuristic Noah's Ark To Mars ( Pics) by Elidrisy20: 4:40pm On Dec 15, 2021
superCleanworks:

This phone you are using to insult your father would not be made if all the inventors in this world were normal.
i understand, you are not normal
Re: Elon Musk's Plans To Take Futuristic Noah's Ark To Mars ( Pics) by bobestman(m): 4:41pm On Dec 15, 2021
Workch:
you can’t even spell “mars”
Thank you. The message is already clear
Re: Elon Musk's Plans To Take Futuristic Noah's Ark To Mars ( Pics) by abeeee(m): 5:34pm On Dec 15, 2021
emmy4real94:
Give me the Hallaa!

Did you know that Elon musk is the only Individual to have sent humans to space and return them back to earth safely?? Aside Russia, USA and China....

Also owns a third of all the active satellites in our orbit.
A third of the active satellites is a lie
Re: Elon Musk's Plans To Take Futuristic Noah's Ark To Mars ( Pics) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:17pm On Dec 15, 2021
There's no absurdities for a visionary.

E go tay but wetin go happen go happen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk's Plans To Take Futuristic Noah's Ark To Mars ( Pics) by emmy4real94(m): 6:25pm On Dec 15, 2021
abeeee:

A third of the active satellites is a lie

Re: Elon Musk's Plans To Take Futuristic Noah's Ark To Mars ( Pics) by Workch: 6:56pm On Dec 15, 2021
bobestman:

Thank you. The message is already clear
it shows that you know nothing about the topic. You are scientifically illiterate and nothing else is in your head aside religious nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk's Plans To Take Futuristic Noah's Ark To Mars ( Pics) by Workch: 6:58pm On Dec 15, 2021
greencard:
lol

If only you know who you deh talk to

I know your type sha

U are noticed
Who can’t be very relevant and you still talk as if you never attended a university in your life.
Well, most Nigerian graduates are still illiterates by global standard. No surprise a lot of you cannot figure things out beyond religion
Re: Elon Musk's Plans To Take Futuristic Noah's Ark To Mars ( Pics) by bobestman(m): 10:00pm On Dec 15, 2021
Workch:
it shows that you know nothing about the topic. You are scientifically illiterate and nothing else is in your head aside religious nonsense
Hahaha I know you are among those Fools who have a spirit in them but still doubt the one who created man and spirits. These knowledge is not for blind men like you. Sorry I can't help you.
Re: Elon Musk's Plans To Take Futuristic Noah's Ark To Mars ( Pics) by abeeee(m): 10:10pm On Dec 15, 2021
[quote author=emmy4real94 post=108529166][/quote]
Still a huge lie
Are you saying musk owns over 1000 satellites ??

Lol don't be ignorant bro
Re: Elon Musk's Plans To Take Futuristic Noah's Ark To Mars ( Pics) by emmy4real94(m): 10:58pm On Dec 15, 2021
You are clearly the ignorant here.. Elon musk has launched almost 2000 constellation of satellites in the orbit currently, out of the 3000 approved by FEC He's target is 40,000 to cover the entire Earth..I just showed you a first hand proof and you still dared to use the word "Ignorant" I don't know why Nigerians have become completely timid that they can't do little researches, neither would they believe extraordinary things are happening out there just because our leaders can't do the ordinary!
abeeee:

Still a huge lie
Are you saying musk owns over 1000 satellites ??

Lol don't be ignorant bro
Re: Elon Musk's Plans To Take Futuristic Noah's Ark To Mars ( Pics) by Patrick4891(m): 11:10pm On Dec 15, 2021
Candidlady:

the individual below you might think differently... Might Even cal it signs of end time

YES,SO SAYS THE HOLY BOOK,WHOSE ACCOUNT IS INFALLIBLE.AND CANNOT FAIL.
Re: Elon Musk's Plans To Take Futuristic Noah's Ark To Mars ( Pics) by Patrick4891(m): 11:15pm On Dec 15, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Lol, na so we see am. All he does is copy and paste scientific threads that he does not even understand, rather than letting those that understand to contribute and discuss; he'll instead use his other moniker to condemn it and relate it to end time. Even fellow Christians are tired of his ridiculous style of preaching. So mentally exhausting!
It's like we need people that worship sango, obatala, Ogun, amadioha, Ifa, etc to come to Nairaland and also start flooding threads with their own beliefs

How could you be tired of generational truths?
Re: Elon Musk's Plans To Take Futuristic Noah's Ark To Mars ( Pics) by AdedoyinO(f): 11:15pm On Dec 15, 2021
harveyosho1:

Well suppose flog dis righteousness guy ehn.... sometimes his comments are annoying... he needs help

His comments are not annoying, they hit hard on some chords in the hearts of many readers, and that's why many can't ignore his messages or moniker. You'd rather attack him because you feel attacked.

What he said on this topic is the plain truth no matter how much you hate to hear it. If the Mars voyage is successful for instance, will they live there forever? What happens to their souls after death?
Re: Elon Musk's Plans To Take Futuristic Noah's Ark To Mars ( Pics) by PotatoSalad(m): 11:43pm On Dec 15, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Sigh! Another ridiculous talk!!
Noah's ark used in this context is not literally a similar model of the one Noah from the bible used; Elon simply used 'Noah's ark' as a descriptive phrase in a figurative context to say he plans to make humans, plants and animals exist on Mars. He is not saying he is running to planet mars to escape any sorts of destruction that God wants to bring on planet earth!
You shouldn't even be the one dissing Elon Musk or acting like you're smarter/better than him. Elon's limitless ideas have all been based on the advancement of Humanity. Elon's contributions to renewable energy alone has saved millions of lives. Elon has launched rockets to space, but the only thing you pastors keep launching is offering box and new ways to collect money. Elon has come up with ideas that changed humanity, but the only thing that you pastors have come up with is different types of holy water.

True! There's so many things going wrong with our Planet. Who no go want commot before?
Global warming alone is a huge problem, especially for a continent like Africa with a very hot climate.
Elon musk is building cars that use electricity, so we wouldn't have to use fuel that causes smoke which affects the ozone layer, affects human health and also contributes to the depletion of the earth.
Elon musk is heavily invested in solar energy, and he and his company have provided solar power to millions of people. Instead of someone like Oga righteousness to appreciate Elon; he will rather switch on his generator after drawing it like 12 times (same generator will emit smoke that will also contribute to depleting the ozone layer and planet earth) to come online to criticize people like Elon.

Chisos. grin
Re: Elon Musk's Plans To Take Futuristic Noah's Ark To Mars ( Pics) by Anagkazor: 6:21am On Dec 16, 2021
You say fellow Christians are tired of him.
Please speak for yourself.
If you are a Christian and you hate or you get annoyed whenever Righteousness posts ,then I doubt your Christianity.

Many of you are just claiming Christianity to fill forms,you don't know the essence of it.

While I appreciate Elon's contribution to humanity,even on the Crypto world but see truth is
GOD delights in the earth...He created other planets,but HE situated man on the earth,so moving man to Mars where Yahweh Elohim didn't put man is moving out of jurisdiction.

You know what,Elon has God to contend with.

I rest my case.

ChiefSosa:

Lol, na so we see am. All he does is copy and paste scientific threads that he does not even understand, rather than letting those that understand to contribute and discuss; he'll instead use his other moniker to condemn it and relate it to end time. Even fellow Christians are tired of his ridiculous style of preaching. So mentally exhausting!
It's like we need people that worship sango, obatala, Ogun, amadioha, Ifa, etc to come to Nairaland and also start flooding threads with their own beliefs
Re: Elon Musk's Plans To Take Futuristic Noah's Ark To Mars ( Pics) by Anagkazor: 6:39am On Dec 16, 2021
If you are a Christian and you hate or you get annoyed whenever Righteousness posts ,then I doubt your Christianity.

Many of you are just claiming Christianity to fill forms,you don't know the essence of it.

While I appreciate Elon's contribution to humanity,even on the Crypto world but see truth is
GOD delights in the earth...He created other planets,but HE situated man on the earth,so moving man to Mars where Yahweh Elohim didn't put man is moving out of jurisdiction.

I rest my case

Righthussle:

Oga, that guy doesn't sound stupid, he's stupid.
Re: Elon Musk's Plans To Take Futuristic Noah's Ark To Mars ( Pics) by Olayoo: 8:47am On Dec 16, 2021
Anagkazor:

I rest my case

Sorry just curious. How do u know that God don't want man to move to another planet?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk's Plans To Take Futuristic Noah's Ark To Mars ( Pics) by Workch: 8:39pm On Dec 16, 2021
bobestman:

Hahaha I know you are among those Fools who have a spirit in them but still doubt the one who created man and spirits. These knowledge is not for blind men like you. Sorry I can't help you.
I just don't doubt your own creator jargons, I also doubt all other 4000-like creation jargons because they are ridiculous stories without evidence. And only intellectually dead people believe them
Re: Elon Musk's Plans To Take Futuristic Noah's Ark To Mars ( Pics) by bobestman(m): 10:10pm On Dec 16, 2021
Workch:
I just don't doubt your own creator jargons, I also doubt all other 4000-like creation jargons because they are ridiculous stories without evidence. And only intellectually dead people believe them
You are also spiritually dead according to other people's religion. The Spiritual control the Physical. Religion, Politics and Science you Worship are tools the Powers that be are using to control this world. All they gave you are manipulated stories to control you. We are in the age of Light, Enlightment, Acquarius, only woken and Spiritual people who see with not only their 2 physical eyes but also with their One inner and spiritual eye, can tell you the truth. You are Spiritually blind and dead and can never understand this Truth.

Wake up Man and recieve the Light of the Sovereign Father so you can be cured of your blindness

Re: Elon Musk's Plans To Take Futuristic Noah's Ark To Mars ( Pics) by Workch: 6:42am On Dec 17, 2021
bobestman:

You are also spiritually dead according to other people's religion. The Spiritual control the Physical. Religion, Politics and Science you Worship are tools the Powers that be are using to control this world. All they gave you are manipulated stories to control you. We are in the age of Light, Enlightment, Acquarius, only woken and Spiritual people who see with not only their 2 physical eyes but also with their One inner and spiritual eye, can tell you the truth. You are Spiritually blind and dead and can never understand this Truth.

Wake up Man and recieve the Light of the Sovereign Father so you can be cured of your blindness
There is nothing like spirit, there’s no evidence for it.
I don’t need to communicate in dumb to get the message across to you
Re: Elon Musk's Plans To Take Futuristic Noah's Ark To Mars ( Pics) by bobestman(m): 9:14am On Dec 17, 2021
Workch:
There is nothing like spirit, there’s no evidence for it.
I don’t need to communicate in dumb to get the message across to you
You are blind and proud. I can't do anything to help you man. Stick to what works for you.
Re: Elon Musk's Plans To Take Futuristic Noah's Ark To Mars ( Pics) by Workch: 10:35am On Dec 17, 2021
bobestman:

You are blind and proud. I can't do anything to help you man. Stick to what works for you.
Show me Evidence for spirits
Re: Elon Musk's Plans To Take Futuristic Noah's Ark To Mars ( Pics) by bobestman(m): 1:35pm On Dec 17, 2021
Workch:
Show me Evidence for spirits

I have got nothing to proof to any Atheist that God or Spirits exist cos their is more hope for a FOOL than for them.

Every human being is a Creation of the Sovereign God and exists as Spirit, Soul and Body. Cos of His Spirit in us, we are also Co- gods. The reason the Bible said "you are gods but shall die like ordinary men". We have lost that power as God cos of disobedience and corruptions . Everything in the World today never happened by chance but is the handy work of a great Architect. (The Sovereign God). Every great edifice or any great thing in the world today is the product of someone who sat down and carefully planned it. Similarly many great things your Science are trying to explain or can't explain today are the works of Great God.
Scientifically speaking the Spirit is likened to a force or let me say force of gravity which your science believe that it exists but can't explain how it happens. It's a great unseen force. If you are told to put on a light in a room, when you stand up and on the light, a reaction occurs which you can't see and then the light comes. Its akin to when a Creator says "let their be light" , then you experience a force or Spirit hovering everywhere and later their was light. That's how the Spirit works.

Your body which is earthly, water, fleshly and decay when ppl die consists of a Soul and Spirit. When you pierce someone, you may find water and then blood. Water is a representation of the flesh cos we are made of water. Blood is a symbolism of the Soul. There is life in the blood. This is why when ppl die, it's the flesh that dies, the soul lives on in another realm, or will face judgement or will remain in the grave ...that's how various Religion doctrines put it. The spirit goes to the Creator, you can't see it unless you are privilege to. The Spirit of man is the candle or light God uses to know everything about you. If science can implant things in your body that can monitor you and with which they can know everything you do, why can't the Sovereign Father? The way those things and even CCTV monitor everything you do, that's how the Spirit of God in you does. It's of God and can record and reveal everything you do earth. Can't you see that your Science are playing God. Supernatural and miraculous things they can't explain, they try to recreate. They are still learning. The Spirit in you is the light of God in you, it's your Chi/ Ori/Higher self/Angel/the Christ in you and so on

I know you are a hardcore Anthiest. I don't waste my time with such people. I just gave you a little evidence, you can accept this truth or thrash it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Common Birds In Nigeria / Satellites Glimpse Ultra-powerful “black Hole” Whirlpools In Atlantic / South Africa Putting "AI Collars" On Rhinos To Protect Them From Poachers (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.