Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Armed Robbers Attack 3 Banks In Kogi (Pictures) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Attack 3 Banks In Kogi (Pictures) (36342 Views)

Suspected Herdsmen Attack 3 Farmers In Ekiti, As They Struggle To Survive / Armed Bandits Attack 3 Villages In Zamfara, Kill 39 (Photos) / Biase Cross River Crisis, Attack: 3 Men Beheaded, 80 Persons Killed (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbers Attack 3 Banks In Kogi (Pictures) by Charly68: 1:12pm On Dec 15, 2021
What do we expect in the midst of jobless youths whom the Govt have refused to engage in meaningful endeavours .. IBB created MAMSA , DIFFRI , FRSC, PEOPLES BANK, RIVER BASIN AUTHORITIES etc to accommodate youths and enable them channel their energy into meaningful ventures.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack 3 Banks In Kogi (Pictures) by Numerouno94(m): 1:13pm On Dec 15, 2021
Re: Armed Robbers Attack 3 Banks In Kogi (Pictures) by eduora: 1:29pm On Dec 15, 2021
As far as yourbas and hausas are not ready to release mnk.there will be no peace in Nigeria.nigerians will be seeing different sad news
Re: Armed Robbers Attack 3 Banks In Kogi (Pictures) by Iliveforever(m): 2:06pm On Dec 15, 2021
chinchonglee:

You are bastard for this useless statement...

grin grin
You’re funny
Re: Armed Robbers Attack 3 Banks In Kogi (Pictures) by Polyol(m): 4:29pm On Dec 15, 2021
FuckDModz:
Not surprised. Kogites are mostly criminals. Especially Okene people.

There isn't monopoly of criminality of any tribe, I'm okene and I'm not a criminal. Know this and know peace.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack 3 Banks In Kogi (Pictures) by budaatum: 12:58am On Dec 16, 2021
kraftysprouts:

Please know your history, British (UK) built and named us Nigerians.

They may have built and named you but they did not create you.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack 3 Banks In Kogi (Pictures) by budaatum: 10:25pm On Dec 16, 2021
kraftysprouts:

Please know your history, British (UK) built and named us Nigerians.

The British did not create you, despite what you might have read in your history. You existed for many centuries before the British arrived to organise and name you Nigeria!

Here's a short version of your pre-british existence. The footnotes are to books.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack 3 Banks In Kogi (Pictures) by kraftysprouts: 1:44pm On Dec 17, 2021
budaatum:

The British did not create you, despite what you might have read in your history. You existed for many centuries before the British arrived to organise and name you Nigeria!

Here's a short version of your pre-british existence. The footnotes are to books.

So what's different from what you said and what i said?
Re: Armed Robbers Attack 3 Banks In Kogi (Pictures) by kraftysprouts: 1:46pm On Dec 17, 2021
budaatum:

They may have built and named you but they did not create you.

Oga no dey confuse yourself.

I said British created Nigeria and named us Nigerians
Re: Armed Robbers Attack 3 Banks In Kogi (Pictures) by EmmaLege: 9:24pm On Dec 23, 2021
God heal our land. Chai. Thank God my family are safe cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South Africans React To The Death Of Nigerian Man: They Should Leave Our Country / Nigerian Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s House For Cheating On Her In India / Wanted Abia Major Drug Supplier Arrested With 100kg Cocaine, Cannabis (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.