Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Passengers Visit Toilet As Panic Grips Them During A Problematic Flight In Lagos - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Passengers Visit Toilet As Panic Grips Them During A Problematic Flight In Lagos (28544 Views)

Woman Upset Over Failed Relationship, Smashes Plane Window Mid-flight In China / A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft For Nigeria Marks First Flight In Florida / When Every Flight In Florida Is Grounded (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passengers Visit Toilet As Panic Grips Them During A Problematic Flight In Lagos by Iamthoney(m): 12:06pm On Dec 15, 2021
I can relate 100%

Dana airline almost made me sh.it my pants ����

1 Like

Re: Passengers Visit Toilet As Panic Grips Them During A Problematic Flight In Lagos by seyz91(m): 12:06pm On Dec 15, 2021
cheesy
Crusadee:
Wetin concern us we no dey enter plane, we just dey wait for Christmas to chop rice and chicken
Re: Passengers Visit Toilet As Panic Grips Them During A Problematic Flight In Lagos by seyz91(m): 12:09pm On Dec 15, 2021
I seriously don't want this people to broadcast that I borrowed loan to the entire world especially after I have paid the loan

[b][/b]
cheesy cheesy

@bolded, so funny

Tims are hard and no shame in taking loan okay cheesy
chaseblack:
Eyah

Someone pls save me from Lcredit.
I have a loan of #9000 which is due tomorrow but I already paid yesterday, yet the dashboard hasn't cleared, while I was making research I realize they do that to customers often so they can pay more on interest.
Pls if you have been in this situation, how did you navigate through?

I seriously don't want this people to broadcast that I borrowed loan to the entire world especially after I have paid the loan
Re: Passengers Visit Toilet As Panic Grips Them During A Problematic Flight In Lagos by Psady(m): 12:19pm On Dec 15, 2021
Lol! So it happened on a flight with one yeye airline I wouldn't like to mention, after serving us all a kind of nasty meal all passengers started using the toilet, omo see queue for inside plane, they almost finished their air deodorant that particular day, because inside begin ooze of shitty smell.

1 Like

Re: Passengers Visit Toilet As Panic Grips Them During A Problematic Flight In Lagos by tshtsh: 1:01pm On Dec 15, 2021
sheedy407:
We keep creating fear through social media.

I was in this flight and what happened was that the Pilot off the Air Condition for few seconds and put it on again.

The plan haven't even take-off as claimed here

Unfortunately negativity sells on this pltform. I didn't see anything abnormal

1 Like

Re: Passengers Visit Toilet As Panic Grips Them During A Problematic Flight In Lagos by lozanni(m): 1:48pm On Dec 15, 2021
MidaserveNG:
If you've experienced such before, you'd know its not always easy holding up

People seriously sweating inside AC

Anxiety of turning on your phone to Call/Msg your loved ones

Thoughts of the emergency steps to take

Prayers for forgiveness of your past sins and grace for survival or resurrection

Doubting if it's real or you're in a dream

Remembering those awaiting you at home

Wait, what happened in the "Flight 654" Movie I watched the other day, how did they..

Trying to control your blood pressure, heartbeat, thinking, mood.. grin

Its not easy ohh. At such moments, you cannot help but, envy the ordinary guy walking on the street.

1 Like

Re: Passengers Visit Toilet As Panic Grips Them During A Problematic Flight In Lagos by obowunmi(m): 2:27pm On Dec 15, 2021
Jarus:
Which airline please?

Green Africa

1 Like

Re: Passengers Visit Toilet As Panic Grips Them During A Problematic Flight In Lagos by obowunmi(m): 2:28pm On Dec 15, 2021
Jarus:
Which airline please?

You can see their logo.
Re: Passengers Visit Toilet As Panic Grips Them During A Problematic Flight In Lagos by godliman: 3:58am On Dec 16, 2021
optimusprime2:
grin
I can relate to that experience... That thing is not funny... I remember once very bad weather made the pilot attempt landing thrice to no avail before finally landing the bird on the fourth attempt... boooy oh boooy! The experience was exhilarating.

My Pipo, I knew all the Nigerians on the flight that day grin... RCCG, Dunamis and Winners all turned up on that flight grin grin grin grin Even the Oyibos started joining the air kabashing ...

This life is funny though, because everybody on that flight was shouting "Chisos!" Even if they didn't know the origin of the name grin grin grin nobody was in the right frame of mind to even capture a video because the heavy knocks on the plane and the oxygen masks that dropped from the top cabin had made everyone to start having deep reflections.

When the plane finally landed, everyone literally lined up to go to toilet and air hostesses had to share water again... nobody rushed to disembark due to exhaustion. I am pretty sure some folks wet themselves. grin

I can laugh about it today, but that moment was not funny at all.
Since humanity discovered how to fly they have been basking in that euphoria and never done anything significant to ensure total safety of flyers . The only area they did that is in military aviation, particularly fighter planes and some presidential jets.
Re: Passengers Visit Toilet As Panic Grips Them During A Problematic Flight In Lagos by nuelyoyo(m): 12:27pm On Dec 16, 2021
pocohantas:
I don’t know why people are so scared of dying. The last time I was in a problematic flight, the man seated next to me started introducing himself. Probably getting us acquainted for the afterworld. He told me his wife is seriously expecting him. He went on to ask why I was so unruffled and I told him though I didn’t plan to die this way, the best I can do is make my last moments less traumatic and stressful. undecided

I envy you, if i was in the situation you described up there, I would have farted uncontrollably, followed by intense sweating.
I nor get that kind mind wey you get.

1 Like

Re: Passengers Visit Toilet As Panic Grips Them During A Problematic Flight In Lagos by UrVillagePpl: 9:01pm On Dec 17, 2021
Out of curiosity, may I know why they're going to the toilet
Re: Passengers Visit Toilet As Panic Grips Them During A Problematic Flight In Lagos by DonroxyII: 9:09pm On Dec 17, 2021
sheedy407:
We keep creating fear through social media.

I was in this flight and what happened was that the Pilot off the Air Condition for few seconds and put it on again.

The plan haven't even take-off as claimed here
Social Media is the number 1 source of Depression and Oppression for the masses.
Re: Passengers Visit Toilet As Panic Grips Them During A Problematic Flight In Lagos by biafraisdead(m): 6:20pm On Dec 26, 2021
MT:

Maybe for you alone. The protection of God will constantly be upon the rest
Amen.
Re: Passengers Visit Toilet As Panic Grips Them During A Problematic Flight In Lagos by rezzy: 9:54pm On Dec 26, 2021
optimusprime2:
grin
I can relate to that experience... That thing is not funny... I remember once very bad weather made the pilot attempt landing thrice to no avail before finally landing the bird on the fourth attempt... boooy oh boooy! The experience was exhilarating.

My Pipo, I knew all the Nigerians on the flight that day grin... RCCG, Dunamis and Winners all turned up on that flight grin grin grin grin Even the Oyibos started joining the air kabashing ...

This life is funny though, because everybody on that flight was shouting "Chisos!" Even if they didn't know the origin of the name grin grin grin nobody was in the right frame of mind to even capture a video because the heavy knocks on the plane and the oxygen masks that dropped from the top cabin had made everyone to start having deep reflections.

When the plane finally landed, everyone literally lined up to go to toilet and air hostesses had to share water again... nobody rushed to disembark due to exhaustion. I am pretty sure some folks wet themselves. grin

I can laugh about it today, but that moment was not funny at all.

I had a good laugh reading this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall / President Buhari To Commission Calabar Monorail In Cross River / Lagos Traffic: Pregnant Woman, Others Pay 500Naira Each To Cross Muddy Road(Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.