Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:52 PM

The World Would Have Been Better Without Religion. Your Views. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The World Would Have Been Better Without Religion. Your Views. (665 Views)

5 Ways My Life Is Better Without Religion / Would We Be Better Off Without Religion? / Will The World Had Been A Better Place Without Religion? Your Thoughts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The World Would Have Been Better Without Religion. Your Views. by don33310(m): 7:56pm On Jun 13, 2011
Religion have brough hatred to mankind,i strongly believe,it should be abolish
Re: The World Would Have Been Better Without Religion. Your Views. by regged4u: 4:22pm On Jun 14, 2011
don33310:

Religion have brough hatred to mankind,i strongly believe,it should be abolish

:oOh… don’t tell me you are serious. When you look at all this stuff, it just tells you there is a God somewhere.

Religion is as a result of man searching for is creator and security from some supernatural being some where he knows nothing about . Now in case you are taking Christianity as religion, then you are mistaking.

Christianity is not a religion; Christianity is the Life of God in the Human Spirit.
Beside, is something of choice, not by force… but I promise you one thing, if you don’t believe in God or His existence, Then Die and see if He exist or not… na there you go believe your eye wink
Re: The World Would Have Been Better Without Religion. Your Views. by don33310(m): 3:43pm On Jun 15, 2011
regged4u:

Religion is as a result of man searching for is creator and security from some supernatural being some where he knows nothing about . Religion, itself is man made and has done more harm than good to mankind.
Re: The World Would Have Been Better Without Religion. Your Views. by manmustwac(m): 10:41pm On Jun 15, 2011
goodvine:

I think, the tread should have been that The world would have been better without FALSE religion.
so you think its false religion that is causing northen hausaman to fight southern christian and israeli man to fight palestinian man? what is false religion please explain?
Re: The World Would Have Been Better Without Religion. Your Views. by don33310(m): 12:59pm On Jun 20, 2011
manmustwac:

so you think its false religion that is causing northen hausaman to fight southern christian and israeli man to fight palestinian man? what is false religion please explain?
I think religion is religion,nothing like false religion.
Re: The World Would Have Been Better Without Religion. Your Views. by Pukkah: 7:43pm On Jun 20, 2011
Yes, religion is one of the problems of the world.

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Persecution Of Christian Copts And Ex-muslims - Jesus Is Coming Soon / The Cambridge Debate: Is Islam A Threat To The West? / Swearing On The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.