Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,719 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Which Digital Skill Should I Learn In 2022 To Get Financial Freedom? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Digital Skill Should I Learn In 2022 To Get Financial Freedom? (28297 Views)

Pls Which Digital TV Antenna Is The Best? / How To Get Financial Help From Philanthropists Based In Nigeria And Abroad / How To Get Financial Freedom This 2018: Free Hot Money Making Strategies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Digital Skill Should I Learn In 2022 To Get Financial Freedom? by sundaygray(m): 5:26pm On Dec 15, 2021
TheOldGods:
Learn 2D animation and Motion graphics. Alot of people now need Tiktok and Instagram to run ads, then need to keep posting, motion graphics is always what they look after. What about Nft? It's all about graphics and design. 2D animation will help you as you go into character design. I don't mean Photoshop oo.. I have over 5 contracts with only 1 paying me 6$ per hour. All are long term over 2 years. The rest are paying me 25/hr.

I have a studio where I teach. And my studio is registered.

Now, I'm even looking to have students I can teach, so I can get more contacts and let them earn. One of my students earns over 200k a month, from the contract I give him. He still has his own job.

How do i connect with you? I need to learn…I’ve been roaming around transcription jobs with nothing to show for it.

2 Likes

Re: Which Digital Skill Should I Learn In 2022 To Get Financial Freedom? by TheOldGods: 5:27pm On Dec 15, 2021
SmartPlug:
Your contact I need more explanation
I just updated the post
Re: Which Digital Skill Should I Learn In 2022 To Get Financial Freedom? by TheOldGods: 5:27pm On Dec 15, 2021
sundaygray:

How do i connect with you? I need to learn…I’ve been roaming around transcription jobs with nothing to show for it.
I just updated my number.
Re: Which Digital Skill Should I Learn In 2022 To Get Financial Freedom? by nandyz(m): 5:27pm On Dec 15, 2021
Am interested

Pls can someone help me too
Re: Which Digital Skill Should I Learn In 2022 To Get Financial Freedom? by xamster(m): 5:28pm On Dec 15, 2021
Sluacoast:

Please how can we learn this. connect us please

Whats app me

1 Like

Re: Which Digital Skill Should I Learn In 2022 To Get Financial Freedom? by FaithBrain1994(m): 5:28pm On Dec 15, 2021
Go learn photography and make smart money.
Re: Which Digital Skill Should I Learn In 2022 To Get Financial Freedom? by RPG2020(m): 5:32pm On Dec 15, 2021
i want to learn who can put me through
Re: Which Digital Skill Should I Learn In 2022 To Get Financial Freedom? by TheOldGods: 5:32pm On Dec 15, 2021
Genesis21:

Interested 070301six709four
I just added my contact. Check and chat me
Re: Which Digital Skill Should I Learn In 2022 To Get Financial Freedom? by bukiah: 5:35pm On Dec 15, 2021
I am happy to read this.
Re: Which Digital Skill Should I Learn In 2022 To Get Financial Freedom? by dotdauda: 5:42pm On Dec 15, 2021
berbs:
You can learn the following depending on your capability in terms of funds and learning.

Data Science.
Data Analytics.
Web Development (Frontend, Backend, Full stack).
UI/UX Design.
Animation.
Video Editing/Mini studio.
Programming.
Graphic Design.

Good options
Re: Which Digital Skill Should I Learn In 2022 To Get Financial Freedom? by 4ckyou: 5:43pm On Dec 15, 2021
berbs:
You can learn the following depending on your capability in terms of funds and learning.

Data Science.
Data Analytics.
UI/UX Design.
Animation.
Programming.
Graphic Design.

please explain this UI/UX

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Digital Skill Should I Learn In 2022 To Get Financial Freedom? by lomprico(m): 5:43pm On Dec 15, 2021
namo77:

Learn and watch video tutorials

You will be financially free in 3 months

For skill, learn programming: JavaScript, React ....

What is this about?
Re: Which Digital Skill Should I Learn In 2022 To Get Financial Freedom? by 4ckyou: 5:43pm On Dec 15, 2021
xamster:
If you want to secure your career and live a flexible life, you should learn full stack Digital Marketing course.

However if you want that financial security, I’d advice you to learn affiliate Marketing.

I can get you started on it, you’ll learn high income skills and most importantly earn With it

will love to learn
please teach me
Re: Which Digital Skill Should I Learn In 2022 To Get Financial Freedom? by lomprico(m): 5:44pm On Dec 15, 2021
StarGra:
UI/UX better and forex.Both are good combo.

Graphic design is flooded....

Do u need to have coding experience for ux?
Re: Which Digital Skill Should I Learn In 2022 To Get Financial Freedom? by sunday1989(m): 5:45pm On Dec 15, 2021
Okay o. I was searching through those comments to see if there was any suggestions about fx.
tolugeorgeinfo:
go and learn how to trade forex
Re: Which Digital Skill Should I Learn In 2022 To Get Financial Freedom? by Zubydeangelo(m): 5:45pm On Dec 15, 2021
austine019:
I recommend the following for you:
1) Graphics Design
2)Web Design
3) Programming
4) Digital and Affiliate Marketing.
I can mentor you on affiliate marketing for free.Check my signature.
I need ur mentorship on affiliate marketing. Pls help a brother. Hw do I get in touch with you pls
Re: Which Digital Skill Should I Learn In 2022 To Get Financial Freedom? by dultraray: 5:45pm On Dec 15, 2021
Bosoan:

Check my comment on this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6889813/which-skills-should-learn#108400579

After reading your comment from the reference thread, I'm still interested in going into both data analysis and data science, of course I would have to start with data analysis and then grow.

I already have a few lecture materials on Excel, Data Science math skills as well as python from Coursera, but I think I need mentorship and someone who can guide me directly into the course more.

Like start showing me real life application of what I'm learning so it will look feasible.

Because I just feel like I'm learning it like I learnt Engineering in Nigeria school (to pass exam).
I really need guide please �

1 Like

Re: Which Digital Skill Should I Learn In 2022 To Get Financial Freedom? by Metu2016: 5:47pm On Dec 15, 2021
It's well
Re: Which Digital Skill Should I Learn In 2022 To Get Financial Freedom? by vickydevoka(m): 5:47pm On Dec 15, 2021
eeetuk:
which Digital Skill Should I Learn In 2022 To Get Financial Freedom?

At the heart of digital skills is Code. Code includes Bootstrap, JQuery, Angular, Code igniter, PHP/JAVASCRIPT, MYSQL.

Above list is my recommendation
Python nko
Re: Which Digital Skill Should I Learn In 2022 To Get Financial Freedom? by chukwunedu77: 5:47pm On Dec 15, 2021
Why don't you try book publishing on amazon!

2 Likes

Re: Which Digital Skill Should I Learn In 2022 To Get Financial Freedom? by Fapemz: 5:48pm On Dec 15, 2021
I am your sure laptop powerbank and portable long lasting inverter plug

Re: Which Digital Skill Should I Learn In 2022 To Get Financial Freedom? by Adeelijah17(m): 5:50pm On Dec 15, 2021
Good evening boss, please your number.
Mine is 08060006526
xamster:
If you want to secure your career and live a flexible life, you should learn full stack Digital Marketing course.

However if you want that financial security, I’d advice you to learn affiliate Marketing.

I can get you started on it, you’ll learn high income skills and most importantly earn With it
Re: Which Digital Skill Should I Learn In 2022 To Get Financial Freedom? by BJanta: 5:52pm On Dec 15, 2021
berbs:

Data Science.
Data Analytics.
UI/UX Design.
Animation.
Programming.
Graphic Design.

Good
Re: Which Digital Skill Should I Learn In 2022 To Get Financial Freedom? by Hightser: 5:52pm On Dec 15, 2021
Stephen0mozzy:
Lalasticlala.... Please loud this. Many of us are in this boat.

Chief, please I'm searching for a mentor in this field (UI/UX)... I don't even mind paying occasional honorarium cry

Let me give you a chance to learn UI/UX, check my posts and send me a message if you want.

1 Like

Re: Which Digital Skill Should I Learn In 2022 To Get Financial Freedom? by BJanta: 5:55pm On Dec 15, 2021
[quote author=Tobex4realTobex234 post=108518710]Learn UX design, you won't regret. By 2023, you will be financially free. [/q

That's good.
Re: Which Digital Skill Should I Learn In 2022 To Get Financial Freedom? by Hightser: 5:55pm On Dec 15, 2021
berbs:

Data Science.
Data Analytics.
UI/UX Design.
Animation.
Programming.
Graphic Design.

Can you differentiate between web development and programming or you are just writing for advice sake?
Re: Which Digital Skill Should I Learn In 2022 To Get Financial Freedom? by Dukeolumidemans(m): 5:58pm On Dec 15, 2021
Forex trading.

1 Like

Re: Which Digital Skill Should I Learn In 2022 To Get Financial Freedom? by Lindajames1010: 5:59pm On Dec 15, 2021
Beloved03:

I can refer you to a mentor but she's a very beautiful young graduate. Hopefully you don't start disturbing her with toasting.

Refer me to her .....
I'm interested too
Re: Which Digital Skill Should I Learn In 2022 To Get Financial Freedom? by eedimo(m): 5:59pm On Dec 15, 2021
I would have been interested but I really don't understand what DIGITAL SKILL entails.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Things I Have Given Up Due To The Increasing Price / What Is Fuel Subsidy? / Lady Wins A Car At Shoprite In Imo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.