Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,678 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Which Digital Skill Should I Learn In 2022 To Get Financial Freedom? - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Digital Skill Should I Learn In 2022 To Get Financial Freedom? (28232 Views)

Pls Which Digital TV Antenna Is The Best? / How To Get Financial Help From Philanthropists Based In Nigeria And Abroad / How To Get Financial Freedom This 2018: Free Hot Money Making Strategies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Digital Skill Should I Learn In 2022 To Get Financial Freedom? by West2019(m): 11:00pm On Dec 15, 2021
Re: Which Digital Skill Should I Learn In 2022 To Get Financial Freedom? by xamster(m): 11:49pm On Dec 15, 2021
koolaid87:

Let's get started please. Im interested.

Check my profile; Add me up via my WhatsApp number
Re: Which Digital Skill Should I Learn In 2022 To Get Financial Freedom? by Polynek(m): 12:06am On Dec 16, 2021
My case is am currently working from 8am to 4pm Everyday except Saturday and Sunday but I really need a side income too, to increase my income, pls which digital marketing should I learn with my little time.
Your advice is needed pls
Re: Which Digital Skill Should I Learn In 2022 To Get Financial Freedom? by Anslemarles(m): 12:09am On Dec 16, 2021
Josephamos382:
Well u can dm me on 08137225768 there are free videos on digital marketing that can enable u to earn even weekly
I just sent you message on WhatsApp
Re: Which Digital Skill Should I Learn In 2022 To Get Financial Freedom? by SpeedyPuff: 3:18am On Dec 16, 2021
Lightway:

Did you drop out of UNI
Yes
Re: Which Digital Skill Should I Learn In 2022 To Get Financial Freedom? by SpeedyPuff: 3:22am On Dec 16, 2021
xamster:
If you want to secure your career and live a flexible life, you should learn full stack Digital Marketing course.

However if you want that financial security, I’d advice you to learn affiliate Marketing.

I can get you started on it, you’ll learn high income skills and most importantly earn With it

How do I get started
Re: Which Digital Skill Should I Learn In 2022 To Get Financial Freedom? by SpeedyPuff: 3:26am On Dec 16, 2021
tolugeorgeinfo:
go and learn how to trade forex

How do I get started? It's really difficult finding a genuine mentor who's profitable. Can you give me directions?
Re: Which Digital Skill Should I Learn In 2022 To Get Financial Freedom? by SpeedyPuff: 3:28am On Dec 16, 2021
Dukeolumidemans:
Forex trading.

Can you guide me on how to start?
Re: Which Digital Skill Should I Learn In 2022 To Get Financial Freedom? by Driwiz(m): 3:37am On Dec 16, 2021
paddyDIGITAL:
Digital marketing is a good way to start.
Check my signature for some useful tools.
Boss I want to learn somethings from you sir we'll be able to teach me some
Re: Which Digital Skill Should I Learn In 2022 To Get Financial Freedom? by Laboosh(m): 4:13am On Dec 16, 2021
Tobex4realTobex234:
Learn UX design, you won't regret. By 2023, you will be financially free.
Am interested please.
Re: Which Digital Skill Should I Learn In 2022 To Get Financial Freedom? by Laboosh(m): 4:15am On Dec 16, 2021
Tobex4realTobex234:
Am interested please, how can I get in touch with u bro. Read through it online
Re: Which Digital Skill Should I Learn In 2022 To Get Financial Freedom? by Mko123(m): 5:19am On Dec 16, 2021
Josephamos382:
Well u can dm me on 08137225768 there are free videos on digital marketing that can enable u to earn even weekly

Are you sure at the bolded?
Cos a nairalander came to me after exchanging contact, told me I will have to pay some certain amount close to 55K
Re: Which Digital Skill Should I Learn In 2022 To Get Financial Freedom? by estyvino(m): 5:46am On Dec 16, 2021
SpeedyPuff:
I recently dropped out of school because my parents can no longer sponsor me. So I'm on my own now. I want to earn my financial freedom in 2022, support my family, and maybe go back to school later.

My plan now is to work and save up money for training on a digital skill that will earn me like $1k -$2k monthly. This is my only goal now.

I have no idea what it is. But I know that some of you big boys and girls here earn well from your legit online hustle.

Please let me hear your thoughts. What can I do in 2022 to earn financial freedom and create wealth.
Re: Which Digital Skill Should I Learn In 2022 To Get Financial Freedom? by Realboygenius(m): 6:10am On Dec 16, 2021
Digital marketing and designs. But since you're here with Nescafe 3 in 1 sachets you stand a chance to win up to 200,000 cash prize and airtime. Simply submit 8 sachets at any of their redemption centres.

Re: Which Digital Skill Should I Learn In 2022 To Get Financial Freedom? by Bigchevy: 6:13am On Dec 16, 2021
Bugcompiler:
Learn programming!
My 15years down the road here has no single regret. I studied computer science though, it all boils down to personal development. Ensure you understand the basic of algorithms, this is where the real programmers are made.

I also dropped out of the university twice but I went back, programming paid my school bills.
I lost my both parents at age 16 and as d first son, life was hard and God brought programming my way.

I'm done learning HTML, CSS and just two weeks into JavaScript. I will build projects with the combined knowledge of the aforementioned technologies early next year and I will like to network with you. Here is my whatsapp zero813429817zero.

1 Like

Re: Which Digital Skill Should I Learn In 2022 To Get Financial Freedom? by adelowo111: 6:45am On Dec 16, 2021
berbs:
You can learn the following depending on your capability in terms of funds and learning.

Data Science.
Data Analytics.
Web Development (Frontend, Backend, Full stack).
UI/UX Design.
Animation.
Video Editing/Mini studio.
Programming.
Graphic Design.

To learn any of the above skills, ring me up on WhatsApp on 08069779807.
Re: Which Digital Skill Should I Learn In 2022 To Get Financial Freedom? by adelowo111: 6:52am On Dec 16, 2021
[quote author=estyvino post=108539533][/quote]
DM straight away for the links to learn about any of the following:
1. Trade and Make Money
2. Affiliate Marketing
3. Graphic Design
4. Video Production
5. WhatsApp Monetization
6. User Interface and Experience Design
7. Income Boosting Course
8. Cake Baking and Decorations
9. Drone Piloting and Business Course

To learn any of the above skills, ring me up on WhatsApp on 08069779807.

I'm not collecting anything from you, I'll just link you up with the best in the field and I'm sure you'll come to thank me later
Re: Which Digital Skill Should I Learn In 2022 To Get Financial Freedom? by adelowo111: 6:56am On Dec 16, 2021
ZeddyR:
Whenever I see digital skills suggestion on this nairaland, I get scared and eventually run from it.
Please suggest the ones someone can learn with smart phone and also please break them down in simple language.

DM straight away for the links to learn about any of the following:
1. Trade and Make Money
2. Affiliate Marketing
3. Graphic Design
4. Video Production
5. WhatsApp Monetization
6. User Interface and Experience Design
7. Income Boosting Course
8. Cake Baking and Decorations
9. Drone Piloting and Business Course

WhatsApp 08069779807

I'm not collecting anything from you, all I'll do is linking you with the best in the field
Re: Which Digital Skill Should I Learn In 2022 To Get Financial Freedom? by xamster(m): 8:08am On Dec 16, 2021
SpeedyPuff:

How do I get started

Reach me on WhatsApp,
Re: Which Digital Skill Should I Learn In 2022 To Get Financial Freedom? by mikebabs101: 8:08am On Dec 16, 2021
Hybrid600:
What does it take to become an analyst especially in the data analyst field or data science?
What app or IT environment does one need to develop this skill from scratch?
Let me go straight to the point . You start with learning python,numpy , pandas, seaborn then you move to sql , excel and tableau .

1 Like

Re: Which Digital Skill Should I Learn In 2022 To Get Financial Freedom? by Dollywood(m): 8:32am On Dec 16, 2021
Hybrid600:
How the process dey go to learn this one?
I can't be having a laptop and it's wasting away...

wink send me a message on @neverbrrokeagain@gmail.com
Re: Which Digital Skill Should I Learn In 2022 To Get Financial Freedom? by BusinessDream: 8:35am On Dec 16, 2021
Stephen0mozzy:

oh! You're a life saver! I've downloaded the syllabus too. Thank you Sir
Also look into "Design Thinking"

1 Like

Re: Which Digital Skill Should I Learn In 2022 To Get Financial Freedom? by BusinessDream: 8:36am On Dec 16, 2021
SKYHIGHfx:

No
Re: Which Digital Skill Should I Learn In 2022 To Get Financial Freedom? by hisable2: 8:46am On Dec 16, 2021
am interest to add up a skill to my life pls more useful suggestion will be welcome
Re: Which Digital Skill Should I Learn In 2022 To Get Financial Freedom? by Joejoel: 8:53am On Dec 16, 2021
ZeddyR:
Whenever I see digital skills suggestion on this nairaland, I get scared and eventually run from it.
Please suggest the ones someone can learn with smart phone and also please break them down in simple language.

In digital marketing world..
The fastest way to make money online is through affiliate marketing...

With this business model, you don't have to learn for months before you make money

This business model will enables you to make your first money online in your first week of starting out though result are always typical but it you put in the required step, you will surely make it

One thing about this affiliate marketing is that you don't need a laptop before you make money, you can make money with your phone by using Whatsapp marketing strategies, Facebook strategy and even on Twitter.

If you haven't heard about affiliate marketing
I have a ebook that explain what it is in a simple detailed way

You can get it here
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nGaMoiKfQyKo98fBni2CZHGD4D-MjwtsSEAizzdXgJg/edit?usp=drivesdk
Re: Which Digital Skill Should I Learn In 2022 To Get Financial Freedom? by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 16, 2021
Is it that we do not have any successful person who majors in this UI/UX field here?
Yes, everyone is suggesting it, but is there no one who is successful at it and is willing to educate others on it?
See how Nigerians are scared for their future. Everyone wants to secure something. God ooh...
Let me just leave this country and go learn these digital skills...If it is possible.

1 Like

Re: Which Digital Skill Should I Learn In 2022 To Get Financial Freedom? by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 16, 2021
mikebabs101:
Let me go straight to the point . You start with learning python,numpy , pandas, seaborn then you move to sql , excel and tableau .
embarassed cry
That guy will most likely cry once he reads the things he has to learn first. I'm also here crying and wondering where to start from.
These courses are not cheap on Udemy or elsewhere. Chai
Re: Which Digital Skill Should I Learn In 2022 To Get Financial Freedom? by SKYHIGHfx: 10:22am On Dec 16, 2021
BusinessDream:

Web design?
Re: Which Digital Skill Should I Learn In 2022 To Get Financial Freedom? by RICHOLAC(m): 10:26am On Dec 16, 2021
Please what is UX designs please?

Tobex4realTobex234:
Re: Which Digital Skill Should I Learn In 2022 To Get Financial Freedom? by BusinessDream: 10:42am On Dec 16, 2021
SKYHIGHfx:

Web design?
No... Google it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com / Best Logistics Companies To Use For Mini Importation Biz / Standard Chartered To Shut Half Of Nigeria Branches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.