Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,010 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

The New E-passport Cancelled. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The New E-passport Cancelled. (750 Views)

Nigeria E-passport New Prices Start Today. / President Jonathan Launches New E-passport / Change Of Name Issue With The New E-passport? Info Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New E-passport Cancelled. by unipol(m): 9:52pm On Jun 13, 2011
Hi fellow nigerians, i humbly want to know the truth about this new electronic passport, some people said it is cancelled by president jonathan while others said it has been extended to december 2011. please contribute, with evidence, to help others.
Re: The New E-passport Cancelled. by tellwisdom: 12:22am On Jun 14, 2011
Cancel fire
Re: The New E-passport Cancelled. by bbwollex(m): 3:18pm On Jun 14, 2011
if the E-passport is canceled which one is now the latest passport, because i am still using my E-passport
Re: The New E-passport Cancelled. by unipol(m): 5:38pm On Jun 14, 2011
where are the nairalanders who said it is cancelled, i am waiting for you guys to send the link.
Re: The New E-passport Cancelled. by kenny33: 8:28pm On Jun 14, 2011
unipol dat's nt true
Re: The New E-passport Cancelled. by bbwollex(m): 9:48pm On Jun 14, 2011
I hope so, becos for now the E-Passport is still the best,
Re: The New E-passport Cancelled. by ONEWORLD1: 12:49am On Jun 15, 2011
Good Day,
Thank you for contacting Learning is Living Enterprises. We appreciate you taking the time to contact us.
We currently have 2 different types of programs available:
1. Study Abroad Program in South America
a. Learning Spanish & Optional Soccer Component
2. Sales & Marketing Seminar in Canada

In regards to your inquiry, you will find additional information at http://www.learningisliving.ca
Should you wish to look at one of our online blogs, you can find it at - http://freetraveljunction..com/
Please feel free to call either our Canadian office or Nigerian office to discuss the different options available.
Thanks again and we look forward to hearing from you,

Learning is Living Enterprises Canada
1562 Lonsdale Avenue
PO Box - 54092
North Vancouver, British Columbia
V7M 2JO
Canada
Telephone #1 - 1-604-763-6498
Telephone #2 - 1-778-552-8238

Learning is Living Enterprises Africa
100, Obafemi Awolowo Way
Beside, Fan Milk, Opp Intercontinental Bank.
Ikeja, Lagos Nigeria, Africa
Telephone : +2348065220074
Re: The New E-passport Cancelled. by proffmanue(m): 8:39am On Jun 15, 2011
disregard this rumor.

(1) (Reply)

International Passports / Need Info About Belize Visa / UK And Sweden Visas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.