Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) (39043 Views)

Burglars Forced To Drink The Alcohol They Stole From A Store (Video, Photos) / Sales Girl Caught By Estate Security With Stolen Items From The Store She Works / Lady Caught On CCTV Stealing N500k From A Store (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) by envoymedia: 1:58pm On Dec 15, 2021
3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Photos, Video)

Three women - one pregnant and one carrying a baby - made their way into a beauty store and pretended they wanted to buy wigs, only to end up running off with the wigs after attacking the store attendant, IgbereTV reports.

When the women arrived the store in Florida, USA, the store owner's daughter attended to them and answered all their questions about the hairs, not knowing the plan was to get their hands on the wigs without paying.

After she handed them the wigs on Sunday night, December 12, they pepper-sprayed her and ran away with the wigs.

They later sent messages to the business owner to threaten her and her daughter after their photos and videos were put out.

They also spread lies, claiming the business owner's daughter was rude to them and attacked first.

However, a video released by the store owner shows that was not the case.

The caption on the video read;

"Tonight we experienced a horrific event. 3 girls came into our store attacked my daughter with pepperspray and stole multiple lace wigs. I cannot believe this. If you recognize any of them PLEASE contact us. One was very pregnant and the other was holding a baby that approx. 6-8 months. Video will be released soon. My daughter is recovering ok."
https://www.instagram.com/p/CXZ-5IWLqHF/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-XqgrWvaVM

https://igberetvnews.com/1409106/3-women-pepper-spray-seller-run-away-lace-wigs-store-photos-video/

3 Shares

Re: 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) by envoymedia: 1:59pm On Dec 15, 2021
More

1 Like

Re: 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) by Freestainworld(m): 2:03pm On Dec 15, 2021
New style of stealing according to our senior thiefing country

22 Likes

Re: 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) by superCleanworks(m): 2:13pm On Dec 15, 2021
LoL.
na wah oh
it just had to be black ghetto tramps.

158 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) by funshint(m): 2:40pm On Dec 15, 2021
I pity the new generation of blacks...very intelligent but morally stupid!

182 Likes 17 Shares

Re: 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) by rayvelez(m): 3:05pm On Dec 15, 2021
Can only be black girls very lazy hoes.

134 Likes 16 Shares

Re: 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) by Gnosis777: 3:31pm On Dec 15, 2021
Hood f!ckery off the charts....so disgusting and they are so bold and unashamed of their ghetto trash ways. This is why I would never open a shop in the hood. You're just asking to be robbed or even worst killed....no thank you....online business only...lol

Also want to add, look at the extreme sense of entitlement with these trashy ghetto hags, I read where one of them was mad about her daughter not getting a free wig... disgusting, always want something for nothing...stupid cunt. Sellers don't get their products for free and their not in business to give stuff away for free either....ughhh smh!

I watched the video and I feel sad for the child and the unborn child of these scallywags, these kids won't have a snowball chance in hell being raised by garbage like this.

120 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) by faithfull18(f): 4:28pm On Dec 15, 2021
Na wa, she should hire security against next time, thank God her daughter wasn't shot.

5 Likes

Re: 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 15, 2021
Blacks and their lack of intelligence..Dem shoot those buzzos now they will start crying black lives matter.. and some nairalanders will start saying aah Americans are racist..
Imagine the kind nonsense wey Dem dey do..they deserve to get shot in the head..

88 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) by FuckDModz: 6:41pm On Dec 15, 2021
They look like Ekiti and Warri women.

Dumb thots.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) by allen113: 8:02pm On Dec 15, 2021
Evil women

3 Likes

Re: 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) by salvamion: 8:41pm On Dec 15, 2021
j
Re: 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) by slawormiir: 8:41pm On Dec 15, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr

Too bad

Ghetto bitches

Look more like Jamaican whores

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) by Baawaa(m): 8:42pm On Dec 15, 2021
F
Re: 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) by sacajawea: 8:42pm On Dec 15, 2021
Black people
Re: 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) by iamyemiakins(m): 8:43pm On Dec 15, 2021
The ladies look like wh0res, I'm sure that one is carrying an unwanted pregnancy

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) by YoungLionken(m): 8:43pm On Dec 15, 2021
Criminals! grin..

Some slay queens are more than capable of such act, Chidimma comes to mind cool...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) by TheRealOwner(m): 8:43pm On Dec 15, 2021
Future is female grin

Feminists will avoid this thread like fire

Back to the topic

Seeing that the assailants are black Americans, I am not surprised one bit.

I wonder what they were expecting though. Get away with the crime and wigs?

Will they also do this every time they need clothes, shoes and other things??

I wonder how some people reason.

Common sense ain't common.

I really hope the shop owner and daughter get justice and adequate compensation but something tells me those girls are broke AF

19 Likes

Re: 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) by whippersnapper(m): 8:44pm On Dec 15, 2021
slaying gone wrong. Please let them try as much as possible to catch them. It will serve as a lesson to other's

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) by Tokskob2008: 8:44pm On Dec 15, 2021
Ghetto whores

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:44pm On Dec 15, 2021
Well, what should I say?
Ummmm......

The future is female!

1 Like

Re: 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) by WhatCanIsay(m): 8:44pm On Dec 15, 2021
Hmmm see how clear and clean that video image is, if it's in Nigeria you will be seeing something too grainy that you have to wonder whether you need superpowers to decipher.

When I saw the news, I thought na something that happened in the Main Market, because this is the period for female criminal desperados to showcase their talents in that market.

I saw America, I read pregnant lady and one with a kid, I grudgingly knew na those akata women.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) by Skyfornia(m): 8:44pm On Dec 15, 2021
FuFoolture is female

6 Likes

Re: 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) by posty56: 8:44pm On Dec 15, 2021
black dirty pigs, it can only be black woman, see nonsense wey them steal , they did not come for the money rather a fuqqing wig.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) by theophorus(m): 8:45pm On Dec 15, 2021
Kai! Stupidity na big problem ooo.
Fake hair for Fake life to impress Fake people.
This one's don land themselves for problem already cause their file don dey corrupted already.

Una dey land of opportunities still dey behave like m*m*.

7 Likes

Re: 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) by saphiere(f): 8:45pm On Dec 15, 2021
How true is this? Looks like a Skit

3 Likes

Re: 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) by nonxo007(m): 8:45pm On Dec 15, 2021
I weep for my generation, to think this is the life style some Nigerias would love to emulate. Its the kids I pity really.

1 Like

Re: 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) by IbrahimSkiba(f): 8:45pm On Dec 15, 2021
undecided

No confuse me with your headline abeg... I no just well

2 Likes

Re: 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) by ipobarethieves: 8:45pm On Dec 15, 2021
sad black CRIMINALS even showing the lil kid how they rob sad
Re: 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) by WonderManly(m): 8:45pm On Dec 15, 2021
You see

Re: 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) by saphiere(f): 8:46pm On Dec 15, 2021
[s]
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
Well, what should I say?
Ummmm......

The future is female!
[/s]That's a skit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The 16-Year-Old Girl Stabbed By ‘Osama' In Delta Is Dead (Graphic Photos) / Lady Brutally Attacked by Robbers in Traffic Caused by Police Collecting Bribe / Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.