Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,168 members, 7,864,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:48 AM

Welcome To UKPOR The 4 - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Welcome To UKPOR The 4 (511 Views)

Gov Soludo Completes 16KM Ukpor - Umunuko - Nza - Ozubulu Road(photos) / Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa / Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Welcome To UKPOR The 4 by Ubahjessica(f): 4:27pm On Dec 15, 2021
If you're an Anambrian then this travel video is specially for you
Watch the beautiful town of UKPOR which is the headquarters of NNEWI SOUTH LGA of ANAMBRA STATE

I captured how this town looks in the current situation
Let me know your thought

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFu9HVZW2is

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To UKPOR The 4 by Mrkumareze(m): 4:29pm On Dec 15, 2021
Ukpor n' ugwu
Re: Welcome To UKPOR The 4 by Ubahjessica(f): 8:15am On Dec 16, 2021
I'm telling you

(1) (Reply)

A hiding resort in Nigeria where the Rich Spend Their Vacation. / Boris Johnson’s UK To Send All Asylum Seekers To Rwanda + Illegal immigrants too / ‘A Lot Of Agents Are Being Taken Away’ - Turkish Shop Owners Warn Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.